1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Lasting Side-Effects From San Pedro: Chills / Feeling Cold

Discussion in 'Peyote & San Pedro' started by farnboughtech, Mar 20, 2007.

1. farnboughtech

farnboughtech Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Nov 25, 2006
    29 y/o
    swim dosent beliive what hes about to type to be serois or even much of an issue, but he thought hed mention it just to see what You thinks, he did a nice dose of san pedro a few days ago, about four days infact, since he has been very effected by cold, he will be outside in even a slight chill and he will shiver uncontrolably alot,also his skin will change bluer (as if its very very cold) while swim dislike this he is sure it will subside, he just thought it would be intresting....
  2. Barebonejoe

Barebonejoe Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 27, 2006
    Doesn't blueing skin usually mean there are low levels of oxygen in the blood, usually do to low blood pressure, and lack of oxygenation?

SWIM usually ends up with a robe a few hours into his trips, and is very mellow. I THINK, being cold and very mellow, COULD be signs of lowered blood pressure.

Anyone else have thoughts or knowledge on this?
  3. Chemotrophic

Chemotrophic Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Apr 22, 2007
    This is interesting. I recently did SP extract for the first time. As the trip was coming on, the first symptom was mild case of the giggles. The second symptom was a strong feeling of coldness. I was so cold that he went and put on ski gear from head to toe, causing much amusement to the others present. This feeling only lasted a few hours though, and it never persisted beyond that evening.