TEK - "LAVADO" washing cocaine the mexi way

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Deckstruct 11, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Deckstruct 11

Deckstruct 11 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Alright now this topic is only going to be about washing cocaine via reverting back to base cleanig the base and recrystallizing. If someone can expand on thisor comment about some other technical way of purifying that isn't just add acetone I would appreciate the input fora better understanding of whats going on.

Just no cheeseball methods that utilize basic materials and only clean your product. This is about purity not making it better than it was.

To begin here is a picture of what is seperated from the base with ammonia i small increments. Take into consideration that this has been cleaned also so the actual gunk is more brown and gummy.

2005-07-22_065322_cochinero_de_lavado.jpg

as you can see not really what you want inside your body huh?

Base should be completely white dry chalkyeven shiny with crystals.

This stuff is soft gummy tannish the actual gunk is a brown oil.the reason is that it still has base combined wich must be seperated. That process is not well known over here but guess what SWIM figured it out on his own and is going to share.

2. Misterwize

Misterwize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just out of interest what exactly is that crap? It
    looks disgusting. Is it impurities from the original process or
    is it the cut that is used?

If that is the stuff from a S American brick then I hate to think what other shit is put in it along the way to USA or Europe.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  3. Deckstruct 11

Reputation Points:
    Im not sure but it could be cut as well as as impurities from the process down in s. america. this is from a kilo brick of some high quility stuff too. So reflect and get grossed out.

4. DrugPhreak

DrugPhreak Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    75 y/o from iceland
    Oh no! Peanut butter cocaine?!?! Search for a post I made a while back in the "purify yourcocaine" thread where everyone was saying to wash it withacetone only.
    You may have toconvert it to the HCl and back to freebase severaltimesetc...you'll get some white fluffysnow flakes... SWIDPdid. The few times SWIDP has extracted Coca leaves sometimes the paste looked kind oflike that, but after oxidizing andworking up to the HCl it's always white and fluffy. Most of the jungle labs in South America use all kinds of impure chemicals to extract Coca leaves... gasoline (kerosene)is theusual non-polarsolvent employed.

5. Deckstruct 11

Reputation Points:
    to answer your ? misterwize this is the nasty stuff you want to seperate from your base . It floats and is sticky so it is easily noticable. base sinks in water. this crap is actually an oil thats floats on top. this penut butter stuff is the oil mess mixed with base that the oil pulls along. The crap will come out 1st upon addition of ammonia.

6. Misterwize

Misterwize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I hate to think what that stuff is and I for one certainly do not want that stuff in my body and up my nose!

There is a really interesdting program on Tuesday night about the
    cocaine trade and the preview shows how it is made and follows some
    kids through a brazilian favela. I am not in the US by the way.

Can you post some close up pics of the final product? or a step
    by step photos so we can see what it should look like? that would be
    very useful.

7. java

java Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from mexico
    What you need to do is trow it in some methanol , and it will all go into
    solution save rocks and junk that might have fallen in the process......then
    get some norite(activated charcoal) put some in there and stir it around
    and let it soak overnight , next filter it through some clean norite and you
    should have some clear liquid which if you reduce the volume ( by heating
    in a water bath} and then let it sit undisturbed in the refrigerator for a day
    you will see the crystallization of your material .......if there is any liquid
    left , repeat and get all our material out.........solo

8. Misterwize

Misterwize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Solo - Please can you explain how and why that would remove all impurities from cocaine? It will not.

The only way to do it PROPERLY is to remove all the water soluble
    impurities by turning it into the freebase and then clean it as
    Deckstruct does and then by turning it back into the HCl salt again.

Impurities just do not evaporate - they must be washed away physically

9. Deckstruct 11

Reputation Points:
    sorry again everyone been really busy. I think solo is talking about cleaning the trash that is seperated from the cocaine in the process I put up. When removing the crap from the coke via ammonia i small increments for selctivity you will ultimately pull coke along with the trash this is pretty much inevitable. Using the methanol tech will clean thetrash/base mixI think.

Basically the crap seperated is mostly phosphoric acid (i think) because it is used to cut coke in south america. (Beleive it or not) maybe this will help out so that others can put forth their ideas and theories on purification.

10. Misterwize

Misterwize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi deckstruct - I have tried this method that Solo suggests and
    although I managed to evaporate the solvent on a surface -
    the remain was a sticky mess that did not dry in days.

It was clear and gooey like a transparent glue that never set.

I wasted a couple of grams doing this and was furious for it.

Unless you have seen this done with your own eyes then I would think
    twice. I had it under a warm light for hours on end and
    nothing. my methanol was also 99%.

11. Deckstruct 11

Reputation Points:
    cocaine HCl dissolves in methanol i think what he refers to is putting the cola in methanol along with a pinch of norite then mildly heating it up passing this through a paper filter to capture the norite will give you some clear methanol. evaporate the methanol witha fanleaving behind that glue like stuff you talked about.you can then place this in a dessicator. a soft padded mat likea mouse pad from a computer is placed on a table. place a flat plate on this pad leaving a margain of padding around the bottom. put a nice amount of epsom salt on this plate and then set the beaker or whatever you used to evaporate the methanol,on the salt. cover this up with with an unside downbucket or anythingyou findthat works.the gunky mess left behind is cola dissolved in water so the water is pulled out of the cola because sulfates have a stronger ability to absorb water than hydrochlorides. it takes a good while even up to a couple of days. before scrapping off the dried cola be sure that it is trulely dry if it has any humidity you end up scrapping off some yellowish gunk.

12. Misterwize

Misterwize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Deckstruct - Just wondered if you managed to sort out those pictures of the final product at all?

I really want to see what real 99% coke looks like.

13. youngblood

youngblood Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Any pics of the final product....

14. Deckstruct 11

Reputation Points:
    hey there everyone ive been lost again and I appologize for any inconvinience. I promise to post some pics of the final prod within 2 weeks and I'm here againto answer any more ? or take advice from anyone who can help. be patient with me because i have to use a computer that isn't mine so i wont be online constantly.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  15. Lamula

Lamula Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from California
    Why cant i see the pictures?

16. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    because this is well over a decade old and the OP didn't upload them. This is why off site pics are not allowed here. This thread needs to be closed now.

17. Trump

Trump Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from USA
    Washington Cocaine the mexi way is Darn tootin the best ever.. When out on the cattle range I have tried it and it dun near got my bell a ringun again. Though supposuddly not that tried and tru cause i reckon i would not want to put none of that stuff in my body..

18. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Pictures are back. The OP uploaded them to the forum software we used back then: webwizforum. I still have the backup.