Law Enforcement Testing DMT in Naptha?

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by pyro15, Sep 30, 2005.

1. pyro15

pyro15 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hypothetical question I just thought of for you guys. Let's say that for whatever reason, someone found a jar of naptha and dmt crystallizing in the freezer. This person doesn't know what it is, but is suspicious, so they bring it in to the police/ lab to be tested. What are the odds that the police would have any idea what to do with the jar, or that they'd even have a test for DMT? Would they simply throw the stuff away and not even worry about it, or would they bother testing it for more common drugs? Again this is a hypothetical question, just something I was thinking about.

2. Marsofold

Marsofold Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from USA
    Unless the police keep it ina freezer, the naptha is going to reabsorb the DMT as it returns to room temperature, leaving no visible sign of crystals later.If they send itto a lab, however,I'd think the labwould have toevaporate the naptha and analyze the remaining DMT that crystalized.I don't know if a judge would consider that as tampering with evidence or not...

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Good question I am wondering the same, except only if there was DMT on a pan.

Tags: