Opinions - least toxic in high doses/legal in usa?

Discussion in 'Tryptamines' started by fnord, Mar 30, 2007.

1. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I am looking for a psychadelic that he can take a lot of and not worry aboute dying,coma,etc.it has to be very psychadelic and leagel in the U$A,cheap would be nice but swim knows hes already asking for a lot.he could read all teh difrent trip reports but is worryed hell try and order every chem he reads aboute,which is a bad idea because swim dosent know how to say enuff is enuff. thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
  2. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: least toxic in high doses/leagal in usa?

I would suggest; 2c-e, DPT, 4-aco-mipt.

2c-e is quite visual and euphoric, however it is not advisable to highly exceed the recommended dose there are no reports of death to swims knowledge.

DPT is comparable to DMT except the duration is a bit longer with less intensity. The dose is quite high and the skys the limit. The duration is quite short as well.

4-aco-mipt is incredibly pyschedelic and should not kill you. It can be compared to a very intense very alien shroom trip.

enjoy!

3. IAmTaurus

IAmTaurus Newbie

Reputation Points:

I would also suggest 2c-e, seeing as it is very psychedelic in doses as low as 15mg, and You can dose as high maybe even 100mgs if wanted( please I do not suggest going over 40 mgs seeing as 30 mgs is intense).

While I have not experimented with 4-aco-MIPT, SWIM hears it is extremely active and similar to 4-HO-MIPT (Which is a compound i suggest you try, very safe, extemely psychedelic in doses even as low as 20mgs).

DPT on the other hand I feel would be a waste of money, while it is safe, I feel it is not what You are looking for in the the way of psychedelics. The visual field with this compound is almost untouched at medium doses, but it does mess with the mind and body, very gentle though, which is a plus.

I would suggest further trying compounds 4-aco-DMT, 5-meo-DMT.

4-ACO-DMT is much like mushrooms, and at doses of 25-30mgs gives a great trip much like an eighth of mushrooms. It is extremely comfortable with a gradual come up and awesome peak. You can increase doses quite far and still be physically safe.

5-MEO-DMT is similar to N-N-DMT, its very intense even at low doses such as 10 mgs but also is hard physically overdose on. Research this drug before ever doing it though, since it is one of the most intense psychs that one can do.

~~ The Taurus ~~

4. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o

I would not suggest 2CE since the dose-response curve is very steep. The higher doses display a bit of exponential intensity increases compared to lower doses. Be careful.

I bet the 4-substituted-Tryptamines will be fairly safe for pushing the limit. There are reports of people plugging 65mg of 4-aco-DMT and getting through OK.

5. Nacumen

Nacumen Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

2C-E? Many commonly report extreme nausea with dosages as low as 10mg. It may very well be the case that there are those who feel little to no nausea no matter the dose, but I'm willing to bet that everyone has a threshold. If a I have no nausea on 15 mg, but, let's say, a 'nauseau threshold' at 20mg, where the feelings of sickness begin, this person could be in for an awful time if he dosed high at 40 or 50 mg.

6. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

The nausea that accompany's 2c-e is usually short lived in my experience. regardless of dose it ensues but soon vanishes after 30 mins to an hour.

7. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o

There's convincing arguments for 2Cs being neurotoxic. There's also signs of hepatoxicity with 4-AcO-MiPT (although this could just be impurities).

My vote goes to experimenting with DMT, 4-HO-DMT, or DPT.

8. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland

It'd be interesting if you could provide some reference to the potential neuro- and hepatotoxic effects. Also the Research Chemicals tend to be quite pure, as you must know.

9. Salvinorin A

Salvinorin A Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

EDIT:Sorry, didn't know this was in the tryptamine forum at first

I would have suggested pure Salvinorin A though.

Sal-A

10. Fantasian

Fantasian Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.K.

SWIF found DPT extremely visual and very psychadelic, no idea where you got the idea it was a waste of time. SWIF has insufflated dosages between 20-70, it would be interesting to push this threshold but SWIF knows very little about it.

As to the others SWIF cant offer much advice. DPT would work effectively though.

11. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

5-MEO-DMT is similar to N-N-DMT, its very intense even at low doses such as 10 mgs but also is hard physically overdose on.

lol not if you snort 250mgÅ› of it...my great grandmother almost died not too long ago :( and wasted a bunch of 5-meo-dmt!!

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/33864?highlight=soup

read this thread and youll see why my buddys looking for something that he can do excessivly.

12. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I find 4 ho mipt to be pretty easy on the body.

4 aco dmt is pretty nice, but ive heard of people going to the hospital on it to.