legal alternatives for ecstasy???

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by frostbite, Mar 1, 2004.

1. frostbite

frostbite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i have used E a few times, and it is by far my favorite drug. however i always fear becoming an etard (e addict) i do not wish to have bubbles in my brain and what not. i have heard of this legal ecstasy stuff, some say its great and some say it sucks, but i am just looking for something legal and less dangerous to give me that same good mood that e always puts me in, possibly some reviews of the legaly ecstasies available in smoke shops.any posts would be greatly appreciated

2. argovistov

argovistov Newbie

Reputation Points:
    They usually contain Ephedrine. Sometimes also LSA which almost never works due to bad extraction. Common are also a little tyrosin (often no more than 25 mg) and 5-htp. And vitamins.

You get better result and much more for the money if you buy medicin tabletts with ephedrine from an online pharmacy and extract LSA yourself from HBW. L-tyrosine are really cheap. 5-htp isnt very effective but if you want to use it is also very cheap if you buy 600 tablets. If you want to use vitamins 1000 umg B12 could be a good ide if you use 5-htp, to keep the blood level of serotinin down a bit.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Where and by what action does B12 decrease 5-HT levels in the blood?

4. smartbee

smartbee Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    58 y/o from The Netherlands
    Everybody is searching for something legal, and.. what does the same trick as the real thing. This is one of the answers, but for the die-hard user.... i don't know, maybe a little bit to ...soft?

Piper Nigrum Extract (containing 100 mg benzyl diethylene diamine dihydrochloride, 50 mg tri fluoro methyl phenyl diethylene diamine hydrochloride), Capsicum Annum, Theobroma Cacao (contains phenethylamine), l-tyrosine, l-phenylalanine, l-glutamiine, glycine, magnesium aspartate and vitamine C.

Dosage: 1 tab. Duration:>4 hours.

Don't combine wth Prozac, MAOis or SSRis.

I've tried some, it comes close, but still not the real thing.

5. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    are benzyl diethylene diamine dihydrochloride &tri fluoro methyl phenyl diethylene diamine hydrochloride other names for benzylpiperazine and trifluromethylphenylpiperazine which are used in some legal E products???

6. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    um that has nothing to do with this topic big e. If u don't want to do it DON'T DO IT. right now that thats sorted back to the real topic.

7. Tweak

Tweak Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2C-I isnt exactly herbal, but I am seeing an increasing number of friends starting to experiment with 2C-I and they say that it comes close to MDMA...But not close enough!!

On the bright side, It isnt illegal in Australia...YET!!

8. ThaNewJimJones

ThaNewJimJones Newbie

Reputation Points:
    E is legal in australia?

9. Gerard

Gerard Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no 2C-I is legal

10. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    2CI is going to be illegal in the EU very shortly...

BZP is not herbal.

11. mycoguy

mycoguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    alfa is right.

There was some inaccurate information published, that started BZP , being a piperazine, comes from the pepper plant.   This information was false.

=RARFE= . yes, probably just other naming conventions for BZP and TFMPP.

the combination of BZP + TFMPP is suppose to yield effects similar to that of MDMA.   There are a few suppliers out of the Netherlands that are currently selling legal dance pills that contain BZP + TFMPP.   It's mainly the BZP that does the job.  But it's still crucial to have the interaction of TFMPP in there for some reason.

other alternative to consider would be Methylone (i hear this one really does a good job), MBDB, BDB, 5-meo-mipt, and possibly IAP.

Good luck finding them.  Unless comes through with some of these, I think you'll have a hard time finding them.  Many of the Research Chemical suppliers in the US were recently taken down.  There's still a few up, but I don't know how reliable they are.  You're better of to search overseas.Edited by: BA

12. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    hey man no names on the fourm only sources right, dont want to lose what seems to be one of the only legit soruces!.2-ci is now illegal in the uk too, supposedly its very easy to make so thats proabably one of the reasons why.and i have heard people using 5MEO-MIPT to good effect when looking of a 'quasi legal' xtc alternative try reading the tihkal reaport for more info, if there is one...

13. nikonikad

nikonikad Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
  14. P4nic

P4nic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    In the Novel natural drugsforum I posted a thread about Nightschade, there should be way to get a legal xtcfeeling of that,maybe if we can do some research together we can benefit of this if it's true what the guy told me.

15. nikonikad

nikonikad Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from sweden
    Ask your friend, what is the name of this nightschade plant, because there are 100 if not mor nightschade kinds.

16. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i remeber a herbal pill you used to be able to get called sextacy from the herbal high companyit was kind of like x just no where near as intense,dont know if you can get it anymore cause it hadGABA in it which is a precursoror related toGHB

17. nicholson_tyler

nicholson_tyler Newbie

Reputation Points:
    5-meodipt at low doses (7mg+/-) feeels very simular to E, but thats just my opinion

18. Ximot

Ximot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    /\ - if you add some ghb it comes fairly close on somelevel. but nothing i have tried can beat the empathy felt on e. sometimes that empathy is actually just too strong, the urge to open up can be uncontrollable.

19. Gareth

Gareth Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Wait, doesnt the 5meodipt also go by the name foxy? If so I've tried
    this stuff numerous times. Its NOTHING like ecstacy. Fun, and if in the
    right setting it makes for a great night, but the sensations are very
    different.

20. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Yes, foxy methoxy is 5-meo-dipt.