legal budz (thc)

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by dcwizards, Jan 30, 2005.

1. dcwizards

dcwizards Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was wondering. since those legal budz (herbal smoke shop, etc) are lacking thc. if u drop droplets of thc into them wouldnt they be just as good as the real thing then?

2. matti_2003

matti_2003 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yeah it would work but what would be the point. You would end up with an illegal product? If you pay for the legal high plus the weed to extract the thc from you will be paying more for the end product but if you get caught with it you will face the same problems as you would if you were caught with normal bud

3. Fred the Janitor

Fred the Janitor Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    as matti said, it would just turn out to be ilegal so theres no point and it might not even be as good as actual weed

4. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    actually there is a form of legal weed its called in common talk "baby weed" the goverment doesnt give a shit about it and neither do pot heads because the amount of thc in it would be like this

10pounds of baby weed= 1 gram of pot

so you can extract it but it would take a long time to get anything worth while. oh yea if you can find anyone that sells it it could go for about 10$ an once

5. bman1

bman1 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Why? if I do his math right $10 an OZ x 16oz in a pound= $160 $160 a pound x 10lbs = $1600 for 1 gram of weed

If weed is illegal I think it isbecause of the THC im sure when a lab analized they would findTHC and it would still be illegal

6. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well good point there still is the thc well no one can say that there is any better weed than fresh ( or bought you know what i mean) so i dont think there is any legal way to buy it so stick with just buyin it and smokin it illegally dc