Opinions - legal drugs?

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by hh339, Sep 24, 2004.

1. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    On-line pharmacies...what are the best "medicine to buy? Any good drugs?

2. davidBuster23

davidBuster23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    otc cough syrup

3. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    there are lots of legal drugs, lots of research chemicals are still legal, check those out.

also diphenhydramine and dimenhydrinate are legal, some people fancy those.

then there's the myriad of legal herbs that some praise for their "legal marijuana" status and some just say it's bullshit.

dxm is another good one, like davidBuster23 said.

just use the search feature to find out more about these.

btw, don't fall for the herbal ecstasy bullshit...it's just that.

4. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If your looking for things to buy from a online pharmasy i would suggest Xanex, Codine, Hydrocodone, Oxycodone. they are all great! just be carfull with the oxycodone!

5. dcyphure

dcyphure Newbie

Reputation Points:
    salvia divornium 10x concentrate can really mess you up for the first minute then ride down to a mild marijuana buzz...i took some high quality 10x and took 1 really good hit and held it in, by the time i got to the second hit i barely knew what i was doin, suddenly i was having hallucinations and tried to stand up but fell back down and laughed about it, only lasted a minute but hella ride, while salvia and its concentrates probably give the strongest buzz of all the legal crap its still a waste.

i tried AMT and Dipt, amt was good for goin out drinking cuz i could drink all night long and never got very drunk and no hangover..odd but true...dipt i once took too much and it was like taking 20 hits of lsd at once except that it made my muscles really jittery and i constantly felt uncomfortable, could not sit still..visuals were way intense, watched my tv morph into a small volcano..etc...sounds/voices would slow way down then speed up which really kept freakn me out cuz when it did it felt like i was passing out, felt farther away from reality than ever thought possible, i now know what insanity truely is and couldnt wait to come down from that one, that drug forced me to respect it. even now when i smell it my stomach tightens up..snorting it gives a ncie buzz but painful on the nostrils...i think both are illegal now though

but i do have to ask about the fake marijuana though,like that hawaiian hydro, never tried it but is always tempting when i read about it...i know most say its crap but wated to know from someone who bought any..surely it must give some kind of a buzz or no one would ever buy it. so my question is does it give even a slight buzz?

6. limpet chicken

limpet chicken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I made the mistake of wasting money on those legal smoking mixtures, they are all inactive (the ones sold as cannabis are any way)

99% of the "online pharmacies" are scammers, they do not have any drugs to sell in the first place most likely.

For those small percentage one the ones that DO have drugs to sell, they will NOT have any opiate drugs, they are highly controlled, REPEAT: they do NOT EVER have opiate drugs. I would stake my left testicle on that statement, I guarantee it, NO opiates, and very little chance of finding a pharmacy that actually sells anything in reality. 99% are scammers, at best they will send inactive pills containing no medication of any sort, also, dosages are inaccurate a lot of the time when aqquired online.

A breakthrough dosage of Salvia Divinorum will blow you through the roof, it is a teacher to be treated with the utmost respect, as used for a "buzz" it could well turn out to be the worst experience of your life. The first time I attempted use of salvia I did not know what to expect, I quickly lost all motor coordination, INTENSE loss of reality, uncontrollable laughing, spatial distortions and I was found gibbering nonsense apparrently, by a friend, hugging the stair rail, gibbering yet further requests to "fucking help me please"

The second time I used salvia, I did so with knowledge, and treated it with therespect it deserves, and was richly rewarded with incredible visual tour of a mexican desert, and as the peak declined, a pleasant floaty feeling for a good few hours, as well as an interesting and quite pleasant feeling of being gently swayed from side to side for a few hours.

Treat Salvia with utmost respect, it has as much power within its spirit as does DMT, the salvia entity will not tolerate stupidity towards her, but will reward respect and intelligence in approaching her. You do NOT "do" Salvia, SHE DOES YOU, I jest you not, and a very unique spirit you will know, if you have the patience and respect to work with her, she will be a valuable ally, if not, your worst fucking nightmare.

7. OneDiaDem

OneDiaDem Nefelibata Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have ordered with online pharmacies and recieved my prescription drugs. Yes, the real deals. You just have to know who to buy from. Get to gold, and the world opens up in the sources forum here.</font>

8. Lacognac69

Lacognac69 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    <DIV>how do people get such good highs with salvia. I have tried the 10x extract and it didnt do shit. Made me giggly for about 10 minutes. Me and a friend actually split a gram of this 10x extract and it was a complete was of time and money. Maybee i need to smoke more of it?</DIV>

9. noeticbuzz

noeticbuzz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Take large hits and hold for a LONG time, you'll break through [​IMG]

10. par excellence.

par excellence. Newbie

Reputation Points:

read the rules... use common sense. this is a drug forum, not a drug
    trafficing forum, and until you're a gold member - you can't see the
    SOURCES forum. so boo on you.

11. Darthcarlos

Darthcarlos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Bannana skins are awesome

12. thydarkprevails

thydarkprevails Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    kratom tea, lots of wild dagga flowers, and blue lotus in wine is the best i've done legally...i won't put salvia in the same catagory, same as rc's...they are in a category entirely of there own

13. brooklyn718

brooklyn718 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Lecithin granuals proives an elated feeling, bordering on high when taken in large amounts with B vitamins
    < =text/>
    <!--
    nopopups();
    //-->

14. par excellence.

par excellence. Newbie

Reputation Points:

Seriously? I heard the banana skin thing was just an urban myth.

15. MINUS

MINUS Silver Member

Reputation Points:

the banana skins thing is an urban myth, it was made up in the anarchist handbook as a filler, you will not get high off of banana skins at all EVER!

however a legal substance that will get you "high" is nutmeg (you know that crap they put on eggnog) To obtain the high you must take about four or five whole "nuts" and grate them down to a fine powder. Then put that powder in a pot with about 2 cups of water and boil it. Let the mixture cool and drink it, the quicker you drink the better cause that stuff tastes like shit! Then in about and hour of two you will start to feel the "high" and you will continue to feelhigh for about a day and a half.Hallucinations are possible but rare.

My personal experiances have not been good mostly a headache followed by a day of felling like shit. But friends of mine have done it and gotten the best high off of it. So try it out if you like it keep doing it, if it sucks then dont try it again, it won't get any better trust me!Edited by: MINUS

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    blue lotus, is to be smoked? i have this shit but i dont know what

17. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    Yea the banana skin myth was started by that guy who wrote "The
    Anarchists Cookbook". He had no basis for it at all, but there
    are high levels of serotonin in bananas. However, it would most
    likely decompose when heated so bananas + useless. Try some DXM,
    it can be pretty hardcore.

18. bubaloo

bubaloo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    haha bannana skins, "Bannadine" or so they call it, i once tried to make that, i ended up with a rougth black powder which, when smoked, makes you tired and gives you a headache, awesome!

19. sterling77

sterling77 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from denmark
    lol...yea i wasnt gonna mention it but I tried it also. Same "mindblowing" results

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i tried it too. it did nothing.