Opinions - Legal Lean

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by brolarize, Mar 8, 2016.

1. brolarize

brolarize Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A person is thinking about buying some "Legal Lean". You can look this stuff up on Amazon and order it online for about sixteen american.

A person was just wandering if anyone has tried the product of if anyone knows where he can buy some Promethazine with Codein online from a reliable source without getting scammed.

But the point of this post is if anyone has tried "Legal Lean" and if so, does it work. "Legal Lean" is supposed to be an alternative to using Promethazine with Codein to make lean (sizzurp, purple, drank, dirty sprite) and supposedly made with all natural ingredients and vitamins and will still taste like lean and get you high/drunk like the real stuff.

2. la fee brune

la fee brune Titanium Member Sponsor

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cowtown
    I don't think it's going to give you the kind of high you're looking for (or any high, really). No vitamin is going to feel like an opiate high. It sounds like it's just something somebody came up with to capitalize on the association between Lean and rap culture.

3. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    Of course it wont work, if anything it might offer very mild sedation due to the herbal ingredients, but it probably just contains valerian or something similar.
    Please read the rules, you were already warned about them earlier. Price and source discussion are not permitted.

If it does give similar effects then it most likely contains some research chemicals and unless they people making it are upfront and open about what it contains then it is best avoided.

4. WashedCNDL

WashedCNDL Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from U.S.A.
    That's the biggest danger IMHO

I'd skip something like this. Research chemicals should be taken when you know what you're taking

5. la fee brune

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cowtown
    I looked it up out of curiosity, and the description said it has "herbal extracts" and vitamins in it. I don't think there are any Research Chemicals in it. It's probably complete bunk.

6. Shampoo

Shampoo entity of sorts Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    from france
    This would be far from the first time that research-chemicals are added to a purported "herbal extract."

7. la fee brune

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cowtown
    That's a very good point. Either way, the OP should probably just steer clear of it, since he can't be certain what it contains.

8. Benzocodone

Benzocodone Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Come on now,
    You NEED a VALID PRESCRIPTION for ANY controlled substance.
    Promethazine/Codeine syrup, aka LEAN, is a CV (Schedule 5) controlled substance.

If it was that easy getting legit scripts from an unknown source, don't you think everyone would do that? I sure as hell would.

Controlled drugs need a Rx script to be given to the pharmacist in person.
    Non controlled drug scripts can be sent from computer to computer (Doctor to Pharmacist).
    (HERE IN THE USA)

Sorry to say, but your chances are slim, if any.

9. la fee brune

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cowtown
    He isn't talking about getting actual codeine syrup, he's talking about getting something that's supposed to mimic it.

10. Benzocodone

Benzocodone Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Codeine is an opiate, nothing can mimic an opiate.
    If a BENZO can't mimic an OPIATE.
    Then I don't think anything OTC would even come close to a opiate.

OP, This needs a RX, but it's not a controlled substance.
    Promethazine DM is the closest you can get to LEAN.

You still get the Promethazine, but instead of Codeine, you'll get DXM.
    Which isn't that bad, btw.

I've had it before.

When I first started using drugs, I found one of those in the bathroom Medicine Cabinet, and I'll be honest, it got me FLOORED.

11. BodyAndBeats

BodyAndBeats Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i know im a little late but i tried it. i need to do the entire bottle to feel something and all i felt was drowsy tbh. there is kava, valerian, and scullcap, all of which i have tried individually. these herbs to get you high, and it also has melatonin which is a sleep medication. I just bought it for the flavor cause i really used to love the taste of thc lean and fanta. i tried it while i was on kratom and it made me nod.