Legal Powder In Japan.. dont know...help please.

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Universal Expat, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universal Expat

Universal Expat Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Ok.. so I bought a legal halucinigenic in Japan.. It is legal here and came in a foil package.. it was a white powder that SWIM licked.. the dose was about the size of a small line of coke.. the trip was WAY more intense than LSD or Mushrooms.. very visual.. with body tremors.. kalidiscope visions.. I have done some serious LSD in my life and nothing has ever compared to this. But I dont know the chemical compound... anyone with any ideas.. I was thinking it was 2c-p..but not sure.. The trip lasted from 10pm to about 7 or 8am... watched Alice in Wonderland..(the old version..) and it was AMAZING.!!
    I dont know what other info folks might want to give a definitive judgement on this compound.. however if this is truely something new.. well that would be AMAZING!!

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    It could be any number of things. It is not possible to tell you from that description. Did you not ask what it was before you bought it?

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Why does SWITE think it's 2C-P? How bad where the body tremors? Any other side effects?

4. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    It had a brand name called gentrek 2 or something like that.. SWIM can get more and be sure of the brand name.. I threw away the package.. it was from a company called xxxxxxxxxxxx.. but swim cant find any info on it online..

The body tremors werent bad at all.. quite enjoyable.. like waves flowing over My body.. one big side effect.. the source told SWIM not to eat before taking it.. and I did eat.. and for the first 35 minutes there was a definite serious stomache ache.. really uncomfortable.. then.. suddenly gone.. the compound took about 1 hour and 20 minutes to kick in.. and by the second hour was full strenth hard tripping.
    To describe .. breathing walls.. watched a little late night TV and the TV was breathing.. like said before.. Kalidescopes.. for some reason saw a vision of Mr. Clean on my bedroom ceiling.. incredible body buzz... with serious visuals..
    The reason suspected 2C-p was because from online research it was the only halucinegenic described as a powder.. and the dosage seemed the same.. but SWIM honestly doesnt know..and would like to know.. I plan on taking this quite often and I like to know what goes in My body.. I thought that this was gonna be bullshit.. as many legal things are.. but was blown away surprized..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2006
  5. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    Practically all Research Chemicals are available as a powder. I would really recommend going back to You source and asking what it is. If he cannot or will not tell you could narrow it down by using an XTC testing kit. This thread gives information on how the most common Research Chemicals react with the commonly available reagents.

6. illuminati boy

illuminati boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    While many of the persons who post here are fairly knowledgeable about these things, no one (so far as I know) is a drug psychic.

Many compounds are freely circulating in Japan at this time. Some of them are combination products such as ½ 2C-I and ½ 2C-B or 5-MeO-DiPT + something else, where the ingredients are not listed. Some of the vendors still carry products that are controlled, while others carry really ‘bleeding edge’ compounds (Bromo-Dragonfly for instance).

This is a photo from a Japanese stand that sells assorted compounds.
    There is at least methylone, DPT, 2C-C, 2C-E, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, 5-MeO-DMT, and 5-MeO-DPT in there. While some of these have since been made illegal, I have heard that they have since been replaced with the likes of DOB and Bromo-Dragonfly etc.

So long story short, it could have been one of a number of compounds or some combination of 2 or more active compounds.

I B

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  7. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    As the quote hung above my current thoughts I passed by my office window. You can see a whole lotta wrong doing from the 13th floor window of a building.

" just the way it is." I mumbled as my final cigarette spun toward the pavement

Apparently the file on this "Illuminati" guy for some reason reminded me of my 2nd wife's parting words "I love Japanese, Slim ... I'm sorry."

"Not to bright from a guy nicknamed Illuminati", I thought to myself.

That is until I Googled big boobs, then 'Gentrek 2, japan' Nothing, 'Gentrek, tokyo', nada, "Gentrek, party, tenticle, panty, compounds" Interesting results thanks to the boob content and perv factor but no strange powerful mind altering Chemicals returned.

Boxers, pants, shirt, jacket, belt, socks, shoes, keys, cheap sunglasses a standard issue American civilian 9mm border special ... Then the joint, Dex-amphetamine, a Diet Cola and an agenda. I could hear my theme music somewhere off in the back of my mind.

Well it's the funk elastic
    The blunt I twist it
    The slammer five
    Buddha fine
    Funk on your desk, es'
    Oh what you missed this
    You got to bear witness
    Catch a ho', and another ho'
    Merry Christmas
    Yes I smoke shit
    Straight off the roach clip

*whistles*

In Slim's reality there are only two things worth living for, flying cars and robots
    to baby humanity by doing all the work. Woman optional. robot woman maid, newest
    model preferable as it is the only unused item.

1. 4/5,
      great post
      Jun 24, 2006
  8. gitst0opid

gitst0opid Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    What drug was You on when he posted this?

9. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Update

Ok folks here is an update.. SWIM purchased more of this mysterious wonderful experience.. and I was about to upload some pictures.. but I just looked and it says I cannot attach files.. hmmm... kinda puts a damper on the work I just did.. I took a bunch of photos with my digital camera.. of the product.. and it is called..

I would upload the photos if allowed.. dont know what else to say now.. but SWIM si gonna trip his face off in about 20 minutes.. so tata

no sources of any kind, thanks, nano

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2006
  10. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    EDIT: deleted swim's post to avoid any source mention.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
  11. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan

12. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    The pill name in katakana is トランギクス 2
    I have picture of the package.. and powder.. but I cant post them a I am a newbie.. not a silver member.. so if someone gives me a good rating(whatever that means) I can post them.

13. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    Post the photos in imageshack or similar and link to them.

14. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    oops... didnt know I had to share with the world to make it work..
    here is the correct link.. Mods you can delete my previous post. The link doesnt work.
    http://www.hell.com

15. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    Yes I viewed them. I'm looking in to it
    - update- xxxxxx has a website, found the link on a "xxxxxz" info page. I don't think I can post the link here as it's a source in a way.
    I'll look into the page, which is in japanese.

apparently they're mostly involved in mushrooms. For those interested in a little japanese googling the best track to follow
    is xxxxx ( better be thorough- benga ) in katakana : ケイオス・インターナショナル

ok this very odd... I'm under the impression that what You got was a powder packaged by - s wasn't the product name but a flyer for a rave.... doesn't really make sense but can't find a link between the two elements so far.

hum...the sell a powder called KIA which is supposed to have been used by shamans in africa... active from 0,25 gm, but dangerous over 3g.
    perganum harmala
    blue lotus
    salvia divinorum
    san pedro

they don't seem to manufacture or distribute any research chemicals though. maybe your powder is this mysterious KIA
    ?
    but they seem to organise rave / techno events as well as sell psychoactive plants.

b

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  16. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    No they defintely sell research chemicals.. and that wasnt a flyer.. it was the package for the RC... swims street source for xxxxx is very secretive about this RC.. Tokyo Metro Govt. recently banned 2C-i and SWIH told me that this Research Chemical is a secret because they dont want this one to get banned as well (couldnt they just to chromatography on it?)
    KIA is a tea they sell.. swims source says you brew it for 3 hours and it is just like LSD.. but I has only tried the salvia and transgenik.. swims source also sells DMT.
    I am thinking maybe this is 2C-e because it is still legal in Tokyo..
    still very mysterious... thanks for the help.

17. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    y'all startin to piss me off now, hear?

NO SOURCES

18. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Rant deleted.. it was inappropriate and disrespectful.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2006
    1. 3/5,
      Disagreement w/ mod. should be taken up in PM
      Jul 3, 2006
    2. 2/5,
      it is completely inappropriate, and against board rules, to "call out" a moderator in public - use a PM next time
      Jul 2, 2006
  19. Benga

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    it is complicated and delicate area but I think I understand where the moderator's reaction comes from.

it's true that a manufacturer's name / or a product could be considered as a source... it's a very grey area as "commercial" (ie packaged, with a name and production brand, sold off the black-market) products are discussed here - see the threads on Nxt phase or other many products such as piperazine pills which are openly named in many threads here, along with the name of the manufacturer even though active ingredients such as BZP or ephedra / ma huang / sida cordif. extract are effectively illegal in some places.
    there is more tolerance on these potentially illegal products are they are not really RC's, which form a somewhat more delicate area.
    Another source "tolerance" zone are the outlet names of coffeshops, which effectively sell cannabis products in the netherlands, but not online, but still are a source, a local one if you wish, of cannabis products which are illegal in most areas.

what I mean by this is that by naming the product and then manufacturer, we might have given out a source indirectly, as one would only have to look up the product or manufacturer's name to find it- it's delicate because of the nature of the product- I respect this cautionary measure though it is not always strictly applied or clear. No source was given per se, but a manufacturer's name was given and this manfacturer turns out to be a distributor, ie a source- in which the actual product was not listed... winding road, but when the manufacturer turns out to be a distributor, or if a distributor turns out to use the same name as a product / or manufacturer, naming or discussing the product or manufacturer by name is indeed akin to naming a source...
    I think another problem comes from the fact that this locally legal ( ? ) product might be an Research Chemical and because of the special sensitive status of RC's this might irritate people.
    I was just trying to help find out what this thing was, as this is always useful and advised for harm reduction issues and more.

b

Last edited: Jul 2, 2006
  20. trip.more

trip.more Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.