1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Drug info - Legal rcs in florida? florida has a sweeping schedule 1 designation on many

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by kdawggy, Jan 10, 2018.

1. kdawggy

kdawggy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was interested in trying 4-FA, supposively a cross in effects between MDMA and amphetamine.

Its "legal" basically everywhere except Florida. Some suit gave a litany of RCs schedule I status.

I assume its because of the flakka and bath salt craziness that hit here. Its my understanding that S1 drugs are illegal to even be in possession of, so the "not for human consumption" loophole doesn't work.

Its all madness that people need to try less researched things to attempt some legality. MDMA, if pure, is safer than tons of prescription crap.

Any Floridians have any ideas?

Here is the extensive FL state list: http://leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0800-0899/0893/0893.html

It helps to do a search on the page for RC in question.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. rxbandit

rxbandit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    You can post the link. 4-FEA is supposed to be the legal alternative to 4-FA. Post the link and I can give you a more comprehensive list. I also doubt some of the chinese vendors would care if they were scheduled but I don’t know.

3. kdawggy

kdawggy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    OK ty, I added the link. Im not sure how state laws work exactly.. e.g. can it be bought legally on the interent if the vendor is in a legal state. I know USPS cant be searched w/o a warrant. Also seems like it'd be on the vary bottom of the DEAs attention.

4. rxbandit

rxbandit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    4CDC
    4CEC
    Bk-epdp
    Hex-en
    2-a1mp
    4me-pvp (very close to aphp/apvp)
    4FEA (replace 4fa)
    4Meo-MPMA (replace mdma)
    DCK

short list of chems I didn’t see scheduled in the 2012 bill in Florida. If there is a more recent ban update me.

5. rxbandit

rxbandit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I will likely be reprimanded for this advice but I will say in my experience with 100’s of parcels delivered by USPS none have been searched. The postal service simply does not have the resources to search most of the mail shipped. I should probably preface this with there may be serious consequences if your mail is searched. USPS would have to pay thousands of dollars for a GC/MS confirmation test before they could properly charge you though and many people hide behind the idea of plausible deniability. Most cases I’ve reviewed usually involve stings being set up for ongoing online sellers.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 10, 2018 ---
    That’s a pretty draconian list they have there. It designates all analogues of most popular classes of drugs as illegal if not included explicitly. Technically the Analogue Act should have already covered this material however few people have been prosecuted under the analogue act. Perhaps research the dark net market places although I have noticed more vendors will not ship to FL. You could also look into a reshipping service or set up a PO box out of state.