Legal Status in FL of Salvia D.

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by copeseticman, Nov 25, 2006.

1. copeseticman

copeseticman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hello

Im just getting into the salvia scene and was wondering of the legal stats. I know this is changing now/in the near future, but just curious if we have any users in FL.

Cope

2. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
  3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I saw Jeb Bush huffing some glue made from executed Negroes down by the fillin' station the other day. He told me there was an old woman up in Tallahassee he knew that was doin' some Salvia. He cocked his pistol and got back in his limo.

4. Trebor

Trebor Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from ireland
    You were at Billy Bob's staion aswell? Huh, as I was paying for those bullets I met Copurtney Love coming out of the toilets with Billy Bob himself. Isn't it nice that they've found some one?

5. senorsalvia

senorsalvia Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    ====== Swim resides in Fl.... A few yrs ago, he visited some friends in the capital and had a very interesting time,,,, He was drinking a beer in a graveyard, killing time while awaiting the Greyhound to take him to Panama City... He noticed the way that older bluehaired lady kept giving him dirty looks as she walked around, reading various headstones... I couldn't have cared less if the ole bitch did not like his looks, nor the fact he was guzzling a quart of Natural Ice... A couple of minutes after the woman left the cemetary, here comes the police!!!! I was still sipping on his quart, and he wondered what they would think of his small satchel that contained 17 1/4 ounce bags of Salvia, as well as a 15 inch acrylic bong.... The officer approached him and began the usual I.D. routine... As he awaited the radio report, he gave SWIM a fine speech about how it 'just looked bad', for SWIM to be drinking within the confines of a 'sacred space'.... After finding out I was scheduled to leave town within the hour, and, after his radio report proclaimed that I was not some wanted murderer; the cop told SWIM to finidh his brew, place the bottle in a nearby trash can and, and get heading toward the bus station.... SWIM agreed and began leaving. The cop then said... "Say, you don't mind if I look in your satchel do you"???? Ha,,, Swim knew the moment had come... He looked at the cop and replied... "No, I don't care if you have a look, but you're gonna freak".... The cop glared at SWIM, and reached for the satchel... He opened it...He began shaking his head, and reaching for his radio mike... In a few minutes, I had 8 cop cars and a total of 11 cops around him.... They all pawed through the bags of Salvia (all clearly labeled 1qt oz Salvia Divinorum)..... They all passed the nice bong around, sniffing at the bowl.... "Whats this mean SALVIA???? Whass, That???? I went into action: he told them "c'mon people, you can tell it's not pot, right???? It's a legal herb. I own that herb and smoke it out of that novelty smoking device that by the way, has never had any illegal substances smoked through it. Hell, you guys can get out a test kit and sample everything here.. There's nothing illegal to find" Yeah well, the cops had had about enough of 'ole SWIM by that time, but since more than a few of the officers had mentioned that 'the stuff sure did not exactly look like pot',,, They told SWIM to get outta the graveyard.... All the cops began heading toward thier cars as SWIM began leaving.... When all but his original cop head left, the cop turned and asked SWIM "Say, what'd you do, buy that shit outta some head shop or High Times magazine, Does it really get you high"??? SWIM smirked at the cop. and reached inside his satchel..... He tossed a bag onto the hood of the cop car...."Twenty bucks a bag, and you tell me if it gets you stoned" SWIM told the cop........:crazy Well,,,,, that did it!!!! The cop began losin it... Told SWIM to get his commie hippie long-haired ass outta his town etc, etc,,,, Ole SWIM packed up his belongings, and split.... He made it to the bus with 10 minutes to spare;) :D :smoking: