Legal XTC Euphoria!!

Discussion in 'Herbal Ecstasy' started by kritikal, Nov 8, 2005.

1. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I was not sure where to put this at all. ie In the smart drugs etc.. But considering this is the exstacyforum i thought this would be the best place for it. Considering it may also have something todo with recent XTC experiences. If it is not in the right place i'm sure it will be moved. Anyway enough blabbing lets get down to business!

One day before i went to my class, I was feeling very tired. My step bro left some cold and flu tablets containing psuedoephedrine + phenylephrine (+Aceteminophen) considering both thesecompounds are stimulants i thought "sure why not" I downed 5 of these pills equating to 175mg psuedo and 37.5mg of ephrine.

It came on slowly with a duration of 4hours and a peak at +2hours. Unlike E which is come up in 2mins peak at 30 and then down in 2+.

It felt EXACTLY like the euphoria and stimulationof xtc without the Nystagmus (jittery eyes), The life is so perfect feeling, and the clenching jaw. Except it did have the tingling head feeling of smoking ice.

Apart from this it felt the same, theweightlessness euphoria of E + the stimulation and the cold rushes. The dry mouth aswell.

So, it was either, this combination makes a euphoria similar to XTC (It is a decent euphoria, i was suprised i could legally feel like this!) or this combination or one of these chemicals bought back the feeling of the two pills i have had on seperate occasions in the past week.

If it is the second reason, maybe one could use this to lengthen the duration of E. If it is the first one then these two chems would go down rather well with E, you could downthem all at the same time come up and down on the E and then peak on the combo when you have started to come down of the E.

It would be good if some people would donate there bodies to try this combo and report there experiences.Maybe it was just me or maybe i have stumbled onto something OR maybe somebody already knows of this combo and canshare there experiences with the drug forum community!

Cheers Guys,

Kritikal

2. FlashBang

FlashBang Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried the same dosage of simular cold caps. He felt it was a very
    unpleasant high and nothing even close to E. Maybe it has to be used in
    the right set and setting. For getting more bang for your buck out of
    E, Swim will stick with preloading with 5-HTP.

3. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I tried this a few more times after this experience even with bigger doses and the effects were no where near as intense asi had before.

A few other people tried itand they agreed it wasnt too strong but could feel head tingles from the psuedo and it was similar to a very small hit of ice with other small effects. We had some and then smoked some weed on the after effects, we felt really weird and didn't realise for the first 30mins that we had, had the tablets. It felt like a weird high and i was totally looped out. I tried the same combo again and it didnt have the same effects just rather weakened all the drugs.

It's really weird maybe it had just bought back a little bit of the xtc pills i'd had from that past week.

My set and setting were pretty much in class, doing work. So i dont really think that has to do with it.Edited by: kritikal

4. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ok, i'll jump in and say that acetaminophen is hepatotoxic and you are fucking up your liver even at doses stated as therapeutic.

kids, dont go off getting high on cold medicine, unless you get high from ambulance rides.Edited by: nanobrain

5. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Well i will jump in and say that i know what i am doing, and i am not looking to get high off cough medicine as such but rather found out that it was possible to get high off it from a dose that i considered to be helpful for my daily tasks at least for that specific day.

Since then, when i have experimented with this mixture, i have removed the paracetamol with a cold water extraction.

I don't get high off ambulance trips as i have never had an ambulance trip to experience. I guess this would have the fact to do with something like i know what i am doing.... i don't see how "therapeutic" doses of paracetamol on infrequent occasions such as once every 2 months could do any harmful damage. There are an extremely large amount of people out there who drink alcohol at least twice a week on a regular basis (me once upon a time),with the primary reason to get trashed as possible. This would be doing far more damage to somebodies liver, even in a short period of time and i am yet to here the tale of any of them going to the hospital.

My friends, do as you will. Always educate yourself as much as possible before any experience, and know your tolerance, limits and capabilities for any substance. I don't see how you could end up in hospital if you do this.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I wonder which mod moved this turkey of a thread into my XTC forum...I think I'll send it back.

7. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You don't see how acetaminophen can harm your liver? Your joking right? That stuff does about the same amount of damage to your liver as alcohol. I have seen people rot they're liver out in less than a year by taking vicodin daily. Occasional use of acetaminophen in the large doses you discribed could be potentially harmful if you took them on a weekely basic, and especially if you drink as well.

About the alcohol statement you made, "There are an extremely large amount of people out there who drink alcohol at least twice a week on a regular basis (me once upon a time), with the primary reason to get trashed as possible." (How many did you down before writting this peice of work???) This number is obviously not as large as you think. The majority of people, at least here in the States, drink only in moderation, with occasional exceptions. With that said, even if everyone was drinking the way you discribed, would that make it ok for your body? The stuff is just as bad, no matter how many people use it. All this aside, there are better things out there that cause alot less damage than large doses of cough medicine...

8. DJ-666

DJ-666 Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    SWIM really cant believe that this tablets had nearly the same euphoria etc...than mdma...

9. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia

OMG. Yes i know that paracetamol is just as bad as alcohol. That was exactly my point!!! And i was saying how could somebody who uses paracetamol on an IRREGULAR basis have that potential of liver damage, which once more you pointed out to me, even though that is exactly what i said.

Well in Australia alcohol is a very big isssue, i don't see how you can point out that their aren't very many of these people around considering i have SEEN these people myself ALOT.And also, as you once more said, you live in another country. Maybe if you visited Australia you would see, you should even look at some statistics on the internet about Australia and its problems with alcohol especially in the younger age group (16-20).

That was my point sands of time.... how can somebody who binges on alcohol not have to ever goto the hospital when these drugshave the same potential for damage.

And once more i know that there are alot of better drugs out there than bloody cough medicine. Considering this is a DRUG FORUM i see that all aspects of any substance should be considered and discussed.

Oh, and by the way.. I was completely sober when i wrote that, and i currently still am.

10. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Ok, so we can agree on the damage caused by acetaminophen. I think everyone can benefit by understanding this, so it's good to clear up any confusion.

I was a bit thrown off by one thing though. You said "There are an extremely large amount of people out there who drink alcohol at least twice a week on a regular basis (me once upon a time), with the primary reason to get trashed as possible." This is a somewhat ambiguous statement, as you could be referring to any size range. I guess if you gave an estimated percentile, that would clear that up. I know that alot of younger people drink, and when they drink, they drink for the most part to get trashed. As teenagers grow up, though, they tend to slow down because they get jobs and responsibilities. It's erelavent to the subject, but it threw me off.

11. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Ok well in Australia alcohol is almost a tradition if you will. Many people who are involved in labour intensive jobs or whatever, will often goto pubs and just drink and drink after finishing work. these people drink daily and have been their entire life.Even people who do not work do this aswell. For example the aboriginals of australia just drink all day and night and repeat steps one and two the following day. Many of these reach a substantial age and still continue to drink and are yet to show any apparent damage. And what they drink is very nasty. If they cant afford cheap wine it's the methylated spirits. Even when it contains other much more dangerous alcohols.

Aboriginals make up a large group of our country, and don't get me wrong some are i guess "normal" people. Others however due to our government in the early and mid 1900's are homeless or living in poverty. It's is not really stereotypical but rather a fact and a sad onethatthe pooreraboriginals are alcoholics.

I cannot put a integral number towards it, but over here it is common knowledge that many people drink on a regular basis. I guess if i were to estimate from my knowledge and experience the percentile would be anything from 10-20%.

12. snapper

snapper Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Acetominophen / paracetamol is way more toxic to your liver than
    aclohol. A large overdose can cause liver failure in one shot. There is NO
    comparison between it an alcohol (at least, ethanol..)
    You may think you are fine, but you can also lose > 75% of your liver
    mass before you start to see physiological effects, so just because you
    have no symptoms, doesn't mean you are not hurting yourself. Glad you
    found out how to cold water extract ..

Snapper

13. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yes. acetaminophen aka paracetamol is toxic to liver. more so than alcohol... HOWEVER, chronic alcoholism seems to protect the cells against otherwise traumatic doses of APAP (acetominophen).

Here's the basic rule of thumb: no more than 5 grams/day of APAP.

I would take less than that if you're mixing in alcohol daily... however, like I said, if you're an alcoholic, then your liver has more N-Acetyl-cysteine to cover the APAP load, but NOT if you're turning back the beer/whiskey at the same time...

APAP causes both chronic and acute liver failure.

chronic is just like alcohol, causes hepatitis, cirrhosis, and sucks.

acute is the worst death you could possibly imagine. sometimes people try to OD on APAP and they take a bottle of tylenol, then tell someone 5-6 hours later (once it's too late to help them) and they proceed to live for almost a whole week, first feeling better, then turning yellow, vomiting constantly, losing consciousness (briefly), turning yellower still and hurting constantly, hallucinating (not in a good way), acting insane from the ammonia in their blood, and finally dying... with their families watching in the hospital room, crying and shit, asking why you would commit suicide.
    not the best way to kill yourself if you ask me.

oh yeah, one way to protect the liver if you're ever dumb enoughto take the 5grams or morechallenge test--preload with lots ofn-acetyl-cysteine aka NAC(from health food store). and then keep taking more of it as you "trip-out" on the tylenol. Your liver will use the NAC to break down the apap and will help keep your liver enzymes from eating your liver cells... it will HELP, but it's no guarantee. that's what they give you in the ER-->n-acetyl cysteine, along with pumping out your stomach, and making you drink activated charcoal to absorb the tylenol from your gut.

14. PhoenixOnPhire

PhoenixOnPhire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    um .. bitch slap me if im wrong.. but i took X once.. loved it

it was a Green tablet that was supposedly tripple stack- heroin based

come on was about a half hour peak at about 2-4 hrs and slowly tappered
    off after, what is this about 2 min come up and 30 min peak???

15. kritikal

kritikal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    It really does depend on what the pill is based on, i have had smack based pills and they come on as you described.

I was talking about pure mdma pills which take about 30 mins to come on and about 2-5 tocome upfrom slightly noticeable to euphoric. In about 30-45 you peak and come down from the peak in about 90 mins. this iswhat i hadprevious to when i tried the psuedo+phenylephrine combo.

16. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    PhoenixOnPhire and kritikal, consider yourself bitchslapped twice.

with one singular exception known to me (50/50 cocaine/heroin pills confiscated by US customs in 2004) THERE ARE NO SMACK BASED PILLS AND TRIPLE STACKED MEANS FUCK ALL.

y'all should friggin know better.

i work for a pharmaceuticals company, one of the aspects of my job is to setup and monitor human clinical trials.

acetaminophen is much more hepatotoxic than is let known. the actual data i have seen (it will never be published)has convinced me to trash all paracetamol in my and my family's house, and to never take it again.Edited by: nanobrain

17. PhoenixOnPhire

PhoenixOnPhire Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well if you could put that in lamen's terms that would be awsome. You
    see I am a lamen and as such I need certain terms to go by. That aside
    you didnt explain your proof of there not being any smack based pills
    or possibility of being tripple stacked....???

18. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    There's XTC pill testing programs in a few countries some active some discontinued . Smackpills havent appeared once on them in years of testing . Neither have LSD pills (popular myth also) or ratpoison, the last one has an exception though . There was 1 report of traceammounts of strychnine in an XTC pill in holland once but it was contributed to contamination rather then intend. Simpler put , his pills came in contact with rat poison rather then the poison being used in the production process.

Popular contaminants seem to be ketamine (by far the most popular), DXM, sometimes an Research Chemical (2ci, mCPP,...) and sometimes meth or speed (although also rare in holland).

Smack , LSD and ratpoison pills are urban myths.