Legal XTC?

Discussion in 'Piperazines' started by depter, Dec 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. depter

depter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I just saw this page on the net -> http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ and wanted to ask if you know more about it, because it says that you can order E from there and they will deliver it to your house.. How can this be possible when XTC is ilegal???

Do NOT post links to spam ads or the like. And please read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2005
  2. depter

depter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    OK, I will tell you the name, it's called

[Sources discussion is not allowed outside of the sources forum. Read the rules!]

and I have seen this somewhere on this site, but I don't know exactly where.. Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2006
  3. joechip666

joechip666 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The pills are pseudo-XTC, i.e. not real MDMA. The active ingredients are BZP and TFMPP - piperizines. They're legal in the U.K. but not in the U.S.

4. depter

depter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    And do you know what are the effects of these pills? Are the same as MDMA?

5. depter

depter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I went to the sites that you gave me, but I cannot see what are the effects, so I wanted to ask if anybody have any experiences with those pills?

Thanks

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    The effects of MDMA are quite specific. While somewhat mimicing a few of the effects, piperazines in no way are a replacement for MDMA. They are not an entactogenic. They do act similar to amphetamines. Thats about all.

People who misrepresent piperazines as being just like XTC, dude - are unscrupulous shitheads who bought a barrel of this stuff cheap from China and want to make a financial killing on gullible kids. They should be boiled in toluene.

7. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Has any one tried these pills from
    [Sources discussion is not allowed outside of the sources forum. Read the rules!]
    ? Do they work fine?

8. Thirdedge

Thirdedge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yes,
    pills work well. They not only contain BZP/TFMPP, but also other Piperazines and as well as XTC pecursors (nutmeg extracts etc). Although there are some horrible Piperazine pills being promoted as E replacements, the London Underground stuff auctually comes bloody close. I highly recomend Jax or Red Devils.

9. mixmike007

mixmike007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    what is the best red devil or Jax ? i will test them...

10. fatmanstan

fatmanstan Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    just got some devils, and man was I disappointed. it's been years since I've dreamt of dropping e, and this was supposed to be similar. I've heard a few people say that it is kind of like a roll is teasing you, i agree. Not unpleasant at all, and I didn't have any nasty hangover. For a while, probably at around the +2 hour mark, it was alright, but it quickly died off and just left me awake. Not focused, not excited, not motivated, just AWAKE. For about 12 hours.

Don't expect them to be like E, cause they are not. They're not horrible, but not all the hype, either.

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Please read the rules and avoid self-incrimination. Look up SWIM in the search engine. Big Brother is waiting with baited breath.

12. mixmike007

mixmike007 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yesterday i had test Jax and Bolt, jax is like and bold is medium take 1 and at +1h00 take 1, and after go to dancing, it'is really special, not amphet and not mdma just a lighter mix of the two

13. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    This thread is going nowhere but into the pockets of the shitheads marketing this bunk. CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.