1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Dose - length of cocaine high?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by Shwags, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Shwags

Shwags Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    I just wanna know how long the coke high lasts, off lets say one decent sized line. By coke high i mean how long do u feel the full effects of the drug. To make a comparison, I would say the "high" for weed lasts on average45-60 minutes, in some cases definitely more but some people might say weed high lasts like 2-3 hours but they are including the comedown and after affects. I am just wondering how long you feel the full effects of coke for after doing an average dose. thanks.

2. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    The full effects? About 15-20 minutes, I'd say. Depends how long the stuff stays in your nose, as it's absorbed semi-gradually.Edited by: Nicaine

3. wingsofazrael

wingsofazrael Newbie

Reputation Points:

id say 20-25 minutes...then its gone as fast as it came, unless youve been on a binge and then the high is gone quick. i liken it to someone slowly turning off the water faucet (just a couple of lines and then quit) or turning it straight off (a binge). it seems like when the high goes away off a binge, that its gone like that and you crash. if you just do a few lines, you get a nice high that gradually disappears.

4. Beltane

Beltane Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from California, U.S.A.
    For me lines last 15 - 20 minutes. If I'm somewhere it's cool,
    that's how often I'll do more. That, or more frequently, say
    every 5 - 10 minutes depending on supply and company, etc.

Can't say I've ever done a line or 2 and quit, so I don't know about
    this "turning off like a faucet." Usually go a day or 2 and then
    take something to sleep.

- B

5. Silentscream

Silentscream Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Im a very occasional user, and a standard sized line always lasts me 30-40 mins, but i guess aas tolerance builds up it doesnt last so long..