let down

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Chaote, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I tried e for the first time and got little to no effects, it was a blue dolphin and I was told it was a double stack, I took half then the rest 2hrs later, can you be imune or was this a low dose?

2. hippie_lain

hippie_lain Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If you take antidepresents it could possibly lower the effects quite a bit. Double and triples stacks for the most part are just bullshit. Most likely the pills were just bunk. I had a friend that got sold caffine as E. Most E is cut pretty bad. If it was me I'd never go to that dealer again. Try finding some molly(pure MDMA) if you want to find out if E works on you.

3. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some people have high immunity.. particularly those who are very very very fit gym freaks..

Otherwise, what Hippie Iain said.. Antidepressants will mean a [email protected] time.. and 90% of Double / Triple Stacked stuff is bunk.

Go somewhere else, test your pills. Good luck finding pure MDMA crystals [​IMG]

4. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its very rare that somebody is immune to the effects of e, in fact, if you werent susceptible it would probably have done bad things to you rather than nothing at all.

take the advice thats already been uploaded here, tho finding crystals is gonna be like needles in hay stacks, altho once found itll be more like pigs in mud [​IMG]

5. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Funny stuff, mdma. First time swim tried it, way, way back in the day, thought it was o.k., but didn't get the whole 'You'll never forget your first pill - it's so intense!' thing. Remember it more because it was a nice day with good friends, and the experience - which had been put off for a long time- was so mediocre. However, after a few more goes over the next few months I finally got it, and hasn't looked back since.

What I'm trying to say is that mdma can take a bit of getting to know, but like any relationship worth working on, take it slowly and with respect.

6. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thats tru, but eventually that relationship needs to turn into separation - not quite divorce, but time away frm it for a bit othawise ul just lose the hi, then that really will be a let down!

7. icemaster

icemaster Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I think the key is to take enough, I know the first time I took one pill (not very potent) and didn't feel anything at all (although there definitely was MDMA in the pill but probably 80mg or less); next time I took 1.5 of the same pills and was flying.

8. whatwhybecause

whatwhybecause Newbie

Reputation Points:
    jus take in the moderation - the mor u do that the betta the experience in the long run. my 'first time' wasnt the eclectic, euphoric experience that they tell u about either, but the 2nd time was like id been transported to a whole new planet, so its swings and roundabouts really

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My 2nd time was definitely the best. When I had that peak, I
    spent 5 minutes walking around the club. They were the best 5
    minutes of my life.

10. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    its the kind of substancs that is hard to notice at first its like you need togo with its effects.but if you get absoultely nothing then its just not for you or its a bum pill there are lots of dogy 'street' pills cut with all sorts