Let's get kinky now: Sex 'n drugs and.....

Discussion in 'Sex and Drugs' started by Alfa, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    OK, so we have one zillion threads on which drugs are best to have sex on. But if you are up for exploring erotic adventures with psychoactives, you might want to add more to the experience by creating or going to a specific ambiance. Some go to erotic parties or transform their house into a sexual temple. What do you recomend to push the level of pleasure even further? Which drugs with what setting?

2. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    MDMA/2C-B, candles, and the ultimate goal, anal sex.

Those whistle blower things that extend out when you blow... those are just nice to break the ice once you actually penetrate the rectum of your lady/whoever friend.

3. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I like being dominate when she plays with boyo. So coke works well in that sense for building that character of swim. putting boyo in worshippy sense, witch I like it, the power boyo gives her with the added bonus of the coke. Good old seductive fun. Opium also seems to be nice for that as well.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2006
  4. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    just one little side note if I may : most people recommend SM activities should not be mixed with mind altering substances, since you're already pushing the borders and losing it might mean physical / mental danger, and this is quite reasonable in my opinion.

1. 4/5,
      very true ,people have died from this
      Aug 24, 2013
  5. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Risk of being caught having sex in a place you shouldnt be or with someone you shouldnt be is the biggest turn on to me.

6. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I do'nt exactly do sm in the strictist sense theres no safe words or anything just general playful domination not full on "Say MY NAME BITCH" domination.. lol but i understand your point benga

7. Jessica_Raven

Jessica_Raven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    basically some good old fashioned girl on top with some spanking scratching biting and the like? sounds good to me

I am the opposite, she gets very submissive by nature sexually and coke just enhances that, loves to be pinned down on the bed by her bf or her fwbs and called a slutty little coke whore while being pumped

8. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Thank you for sharing that. LOL!

9. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Great thread.
    While LSD is my favorite drug to have sex on, back in the day meth amphetamine would turn me into a sexual beast. Fucking for hours, and being real aggresive with my partner.

10. Nahbus

Nahbus Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Mmmmm Yohimbine and sex can result in many heart pounding orgasms, and a very strong connection to your partner and every sensation involving intercourse. Pretty sure when I'm on yohimbe I can have sex for like 3 hours. Even when you're done, you just want more, especially when you have an erection on yohimbine.

11. Benga

Benga Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from japan
    sure, I was thinking of situations more along the lines of bondage, sensory deprivation, playing with pain thresholds, acting / rape play, group situations... having some experience of nawa shibari / kinbaku, the last thing you would want would be an error of judgement from the dom or sub, tying too tight, not feeling pain, tying badly in a suspension bondage, having some kind of physical problem or going over the line ( not respect a safe word etc)...these situations can be potentially dangerous, both physically and mentally, if you're under inflluence.
    but if it's just going a little further than usual, desinhibition or games, it should be safe.
    Even then, I would say deep psychedelics such as LSD could lead to some mental confusion as well though...

b

12. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Would it be too much to inquire on some tity pics from the female members? Maybe if they made with the juggs more often this board would be a little more sensual. I like sensuality. It's nice (+)(+)

I like inverted nipples too.. (However, I would never admit to that in a public setting)

13. blackbastard

blackbastard Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan
    what ever happened smoking some dope and just fucking?

14. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't know if that one would fly here, bro. But damn you made me laugh. Try mobog.

15. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    No you cant kemi. so there. I already have to confess for other sins i've committed this week. sorry:crazy

16. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    well, candles are good. I won a disco ball at the beach once, that's been pretty good at certain times. having this shit as well as playlists set before hand is always recommended. fantasy clothing such as rubber, leather, patten, etc you get the picture is always a good enhancer especially with some visual enhancing subs.

tried the SM once and am not really versed nor do I really like it much. on chems it became kinda scary for mrs. swim and he got yelling at her in a very scary voice, pretty much ruined the mood. those things are beter left for when you have your wits about you. unless you really really trust that person.

last-- if mrs I am in the mood and the planets are all lined up properly, nothing beats a 3some. either high or straight. probably one of the most spiritually intense moments for him. he gets to just observe, well not just observe but, peers into another person's (other than mrs swim, while she consents) soul for a certain ammount of time. very sensual 2 women, I think I need to go take a shower now sorry I can't give more, loss of ego is most important in these situations. the power thing unless you like the yaya (blow) is not usually good in these settings.

17. kemistudent

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    One persons sin, anothers shindig... personally, I think we should all be nude, clothing was made to reinforce the ideologys that nudity is "evil" and you should feel shame when you do so.

I whip it out and give it a giggle whenever I feel fit, no shame here.

18. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Why do I have a mental-image of a trailer in West Virginia filled with screaming children and a huge mom & dad dining on cheesecake while gambling on their computers with stolen credit cards........?

19. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    mmm the nudity thing im ok with. life drawing, hanging with nudists.. just generally not getting changed at all in the morning sometimes. we love skinny dipping as well. we have no shame with our outershells.

20. Urban

Urban Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    swim enjoys various types of sex/ drug combo'a depending on mood!!!

like... swim loves crazy rough sex in public places whilst her and her man are on xtc ............. but then sometimes its nice to have lazy sex at home with a fat joint.... just depends really!!!

.......Alicia......... swim knows where you are comming from with the whole coke/being dominated thing!!! what a turn on!

x