Life Changing Expieriance

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by JaCory911, Dec 14, 2005.

1. JaCory911

JaCory911 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Its been 3 days since I took his first roll and he feels as though he's had some sort of spiritual expieriance, his life has changed amazingly, he feels as though he can be social with anyone now, and he feels like he basicly gave someone his old brain and switched it out for a "happier" one. He's also addicted to techno now... but anyways, is this normal, for your outlook on life to be changed so drasticly that you no longer feel like the old you any longer? I thought I would be depressed but it's the total oposite. Also, will continuing to take X increase this effect or complicate it?

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    You will likely find it unnecessary. Especially if you figure out what has changed in your perceptions about yourself and others. The initial charge this is giving you will wear off, as it should, as you simply incorporate your experience into your core personality.

3. JaCory911

JaCory911 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    Isee... wow i jsust drank cough syurp so this is hard... but umm... this is amazing one could possibly fasion them selves to be however they want by taking ecstacy.

4. Mace2124

Mace2124 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim loved reading your experience because it reminded him of his first time. Let swim tell you this, he has tried pretty much every drug in the book and nothing touches the power of E. Other things are all so similar, but mdma is in a world of its own. And one more thing, dont abuse it. The more frequently you use it, the feeling and power goes away. It may seem hard to believe since it hasnt happened to you yet, but dont let it. At least a month between each roll is what I do.

5. sonerer

sonerer Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ...Been there, done that lol!
    Yeah first experience is magical... now its... i dont even know.
    But yeah changed my personality compleatly, i used to be such a cunt!

6. theservant

theservant Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oh he is one of the very lucky ones.
    I have seen in most of my friends, the lack of that life changing experience.
    As I have um.. "read" about, its quite the experience.
    Not many people can be effected so strongly.
    It's good he has the luck to experience that.
    Although, if he continues taking the drug, he will find by the 10th pill, effects are not as strong. You lose that "life changing experience"

I suggest discontinuing the use, as it may lead into depression.
    But, if you do, never take more than a couple pills.

Unless you dont care, and wish to throw your life away.
    Saftey first, depression hits hard if you are not careful

7. hoonin

hoonin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    45 y/o
    For the first 6 months it changed me for the better, almost profoundly, then over the course of the next 12 months it changed me for the worse, to the point where it started to affect work and other parts of my life.

Eventually it levelled out and I learnt how to augment the beauty of it into my normallife and also to deal with the negative sides that inevitably come with it.

Am sure each person is different in their experiences, but the one piece of advice I could give is ALWAYS be aware of what your body AND mind is telling you a few days later....

8. dogzilla

dogzilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    my first experiance was profound. i want to experiance that feeling again, but i know that i need to pace myself - many people say that the magic first feeling can never be replicated if you continue to take alot of pills, so im going to be careful!

9. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    as so many people do, after my first experience i wanted it again and again. luckily i was at university, so the downside didnt really affect my life all that much - unless you count lack of motivation towards my course?

anyway, i took it loads and loads at university, and i wouldnt change my experiences for anything. but you do have to be careful. you have to listen very carefully to what your mind is telling you. now im no longer at university i take it much less frequently, and gain much more from my experiences.

10. legalize!

legalize! Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    JaCory911,

Its funny to read your experience idd! It changed my life 2. First time is the best time.. i started thinking about what ive experienced and that gave me another look on life. My personality calmed down and i didnt care about the little things that make life hard anymore. I just accept them for what they are/do and get over it.

Only there is one thing.. almost everyone i know(including myself) who uses/used X have had that period when u want to use and use more often to get that feeling again. First i used it 1 time a month, then 1/2 times a month

Then u starting to go to partys what makes it even moooore fun and enjoyble..

Then 1/4 times a month and then the feeling becomes less and less, then u start thinking...
    What am i doing i need to get focused.. So then i started to only take X on partys.. so thats like 5/10 times a year(only big partys), what makes it more pleasand and better for ur health.

Now im taking X only at partys for almost 2 year.. but i have the feeling i start wanting it more and more again.. like 2 times a month, not dosages but times(dosages mostly max 1/3 pills). So now im taking it easy again and planning to stop for a while.. its much better and u spare the great feeling.

Its all about how strong u mental are. Im sure there are many people who have these experiences but rather not talk about it. I dont care, i think it is a good thing to talk about for my own and others understanding.

I just wanna say be carefull cause there are people who use and people who get used! Stay focused!

Thnx

11. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The actuall XTC experience is not something ide say 'changed my life'. Its an amazing feeling but then again your taking drugs, so i myself was expecting nothing less :).

Abusing it did however change my life, I think i took my first XTC pill when i was 18 or 17. I only used it every so often after that untill i turned 19, i had just started working, broke up with my girlfriend and was really struggling to find my place in the world.
    My only comfort seemed to be smoking weed, i went to a daily regime of about 6 joints. Then one night i got connected to a good source of XTC and me and friend started taking it every weekend. We thought it was a fairly safe drug to take because we got thought in school its only a softdrug. Of course that only applies to the fact its has a very low to no actuall physical addiction.
    We did this for about 4 months after we started discussing on how things seemed to be going downhill and were concidering quitting. I never had the change though because i got into a pretty serious caraccident (wasnt on XTC for once) . Pretty serious because i truly feel i could have just as easely died that night. I got off very lucky with only minor injury, a broken anckle and a scalped temple from sliding over the concrete.
    The next 8 weeks i couldnt do much more then lay in bed or the cough and yell my mom when i needed something. Extreme boredom and forced detox drove me into a depression which manifested itself when my M8 arranged some weed for me after 2 or 3 months of taking 0 drugs. I had a MASSIVE panic attack with aftereffects which lingered for a good part of the next 2 years, including another full blown attack while i was on holiday with my M8's in Spain and we were binging on alcohol for the better part of 2 weeks.
    I never sought professional help in coping with my attacks infact i didnt even truly know what was wrong with me but i figured it had todo with my druguse to some extend. I stayed clean of drugs for 6 to 7 years after that, hell i even quit nicotine for 3 years (why o why did i restart that :c).
    Over the years i also found out all those friends i did drugs with turned to be totally different people now that i was sober and i ended up dumping them all.

So far the negative effects XTC abuse has shown me. At work however i started getting closer to one of my bosses and we started going out together. Of course it was only a matter of time we discovered we both used todo drugs and it seemed we both favoured XTC above the rest. He still used from time to time and you can guess what followed no doubt.
    Now however my druguse is insanely different, i learned valueble lessons and i only use sporadic now (5week between rolls on avg, sometimes less, sometimes more, i went 9 weeks till last weekend).
    I hardly drink, i dont do weed anymore except when on XTC and more importantly i only do it in good spirits, that teen compultion to go out has vanished.
    Since then ive also noticed a few positive effects that MDMA have. It can bring you close to people cause you can have really deadhonest conversations with each other. It also seem to bring down some walls you might have in place, of course while on the high. But these walls seem alot less strong ones broken. Being a pretty shy fellow (questioning ones sanity for a couple of years didnt help me there) i'm noticing i'm becoming alot more open lately.

Its a nice drug but you gotta remember to be very moderate with it, otherwise the positive sides will soon get replaced by alot worse negative ones. Also imo for MDMA to have positive social effects you cannot take large dosages, otherwise you just end up to fucked up.
    100mg seems to be my dose of choice, of course on long nights out i'll redose at one point. Taking more just means the energy and the love feelings will vanish, i'll start talking bollox and i wont remember anything the day after.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006