Health - Lighter fluid (Huffing)

Discussion in 'Various drugs not covered by other forums' started by Creeping Death, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I have a tube of lighter fluid that i know you can get high on (i think the gas is Buthane). What are the effects of inhaling this gas? How should it be used?

2. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    volatile hydrocarbons are pretty bad for you, however if you decide to go ahead with it you should know butane isn't that much fun in the first place, you'll feel kinda funky, basically like a very dull, very boring duster high. stick to the n2o and maybe duster every once in a while.

3. ventrue

ventrue Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO THIS

4. Creeping Death

Creeping Death Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I wont do it [​IMG] . I only considered it because i thought it would be more of a trip, and not just some kind of drunken feeling.

There was an inhalant i think wich does make you trip. This dude saw patterns on the wall and he thought he was floating and shit. Figured butane would be the same thing.

5. bonghed

bonghed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    there is a risk u can die. read about it then reconsider. And it is not a drunken feelin in my opinion, you won't see patterns but minor hallucinations occured for everyone i knew took it including me. Bear in mind i was 10 at the time.

EDIT: Good and sensible and logical decision imo (personnally i learn majorly from 1st hand experience due to curiosity but i research 1st and usually take a calculated risk if not i'll avoid whatever it may be.

In this case though i would avoid butane and other inhalents that will quite possibly freeze your lungs, and not take the risk, unfortanatly at 10 i didn't have much sense, and i am very lucky nothing bad came of itEdited by: bonghed