Liquid cannabis?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by chilliker, Sep 4, 2006.

1. chilliker

chilliker Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Is there anyway of making some sort of extraction from weed to get its effect into a liquid?

2. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i kno its possible to make pot tea and pot coffee so yea. i dont kno any of the receipes tho...

ryan

1. 3/5,
      do some research before giving advice
      Sep 4, 2006
  3. bcStoner420

bcStoner420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    hash oil or an alcohol tincture are both examples of these. try a search for more details.
    also ryanstein is wrong you cant make pot tea or coffee at least not with just water as THC is only soluable in alcohol and fat.

4. ryanstein

ryanstein Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lol i said i dont kno the receipe but swim drank some pot coffee and got blazed off of it so no im not wrong...

thanks lol...
    ryan

5. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    you can make pot tea with milk.

I wouldnt do that because the milk will go bad though.

6. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    ryan, if you had marijuana coffee that actually worked it's likely the cream in the coffee is what contained the THC due to the high fat concentration in cream. Like I said any water only preperation will NOT work. This is all on the forum probly a thousand times so I'm not even sure why I'm saying this. In other words use the search engine.

7. 420sublime420

420sublime420 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I think you are wrong. Even though THC IS fat soluable, there is a way to make HASH using only ice and water, so I would guess that THC can be seperated from the weed using boiling water, thus making POT TEA. You dont have to dissolve the THC in water to get it in the water. Just because pepper isn't water soluable doesn't mean you cant have pepper IN water. Check your facts first before making such a harsh and aggressive statement!

8. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Soup would answer the question here.

9. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    that sounds pretty tastey!

10. N0ly

N0ly Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried to make pot tea. It tasted nice but really no effects. I would love to have detail instruction on howe to extract just the THC from it. Ive heard of extracted THC being used in medical tests also heard that its nowhere near as potent as if smoked. I still have a friend that would like to do it though

11. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Who is Soup?

12. desolated000

desolated000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You do need alot more weed to get high if you eat it, because some gets digested, but as people say the high is more intense than smoking.

13. tooktomuch

tooktomuch Newbie

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    You should take a nice nugget like a half gram and a shot glass.
    put nugget in shot glass and fill with vodka. let it sit for atleast 30 minutes. take nugget out of vodka and drain as much liquid out of nugget. drink vodka and find a chair.

14. bcStoner420

Reputation Points:
    I know of all the bubblehash techniques and how it works and what your saying would not. Just because the THC may seperate from plant material doesn't mean your stomach will readily absorb it. If this was the case you could just eat the buds and nevermind having to get the THC into water or anything else in the first place.

15. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If THC were water-soluble, no would would use bongs or water-pipes. Unless they also get high drinking bong-water. Yech!

A famous liquid drink made from marijuana is known by it's Hindu name of Bhang. Here the pot is first par-boiled in water to remove the strong-tasting elements and then strained and pressed out semi-dry. The water is then discarded. Then the pot is kneaded and squeezed in whole milk for at least 30 minutes by hand (cold milk - brrrr!). The pot is then removed and strained and rinsed and squeezed with more milk.

Finally the milk is sweetened with honey or sugar, and various spices are added to taste - cinammon and nutmeg and allspice being favorites.

Sipped slowly, the effect is highly euphoric and more visual than smoking. It's a favorite way of some of Bongo's pals for using shake (leaves) from homegrown pot plants.

16. screwed99

screwed99 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I have read a book called:
    Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible (Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible) by Jorge Cervantes. It has the best and most detailed methods of making hash oil and such I have seen and although it covers a lot more than You really need to know it is an extremely good edition to any stoner's library and is very cheap off Amazon at just over £10.
    As for other methods of getting the 'deeper high' that can only be obtained by orally consuming cannabis drinks are a very good idea as is making hash brownies. Recipes for these can be found everywhere I'm sure and have made SWIM more fucked off his face than anything else.
    SWIM must say that when making hash brownies and such, if done properly, then a lot more THC is actually used. If it is eaten raw then none can be absorbed at all and so isn't a very clever idea. The better the bake the more THC you will be able to absorb so follow all the instructions well, (SWIM can try and find you the recipe he used if you are interested).I think he can remember a figure something like 3 times as much THC is absorbed as when cannabis is smoked if it is cooked properly and hash oil is about as potent as you can get without manafacturing THC.

17. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Marithol, a type of medical marijauna, is actually a capsule filled with marijuana oil. I didn't learn this hands on but my friends dad was taking medical marijauna and told me about it, so if I'm wrong, I apologize.

18. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I believe you are refering to Marinol - which is actually a synthetic, last time I checked. Too difficult to standardize a natural extract for a medical application. Yup, here it is:

Marinol, a registered trademark of Unimed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the commercial name for a product containing dronabinol, which is synthetic Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is a naturally occurring component in marijuana.

19. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from turkmenistan
    Oh. Maybe he took one 30 minutes before he told me that or something.

20. Judo_Master

Judo_Master Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Brownies taste great and get the job done just fine for SWIM...