Drug info - Liquid LSD: Characteristics, Dosing and Other Ephemera

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Bodhisattva500, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jatelka EDIT: This is a combined thread. The earlier posts are from before the time that the "No Self-Incrimination" rule came into play

Has anyone seen clear liquid acid before? Potency?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
  2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    most (95%) liquid acid I've seen has been clear

3. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Potency ... what you put in = what you get out.

The so-called Liquid Acid is just that: LSD-25 and water.

It is quite difficult for someone to measure-out one-tenthousandth of a gram on a scale (and, consider, being off of your calculations by one thousandth of a gram would not be good). It is (much) easier to mix a known quantity of LSD in a known quantity of water (say, one gram in a liter of water).

Then you know: One dropper-full of this solution will be a good-size dose for me.

At one time, this was a BIG way to do it. At Greatful Dead concerts, anyone trying to find a dose would look for someone walking around with a little bottle in their hands. Then, they would say: "Oh, you want a dose, here." (squirt).

The reason the acid-mixture is clear is that it's 99.99% water, there isn't enough acid in there to see.

4. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    All of the liquid lsd that I has seen has
    been clear and colourless. </span>The only lsd
    that he has seen of late has been liquid.
    </span>And yes it has been potent. </span>In
    swim’s experience, two drops have offered a moderate trip. </span>Note that the appropriate dosage would vary enormously
    depending on the ratio of lsd to water, and you won’t know unless you have
    mixed it or somebody tells you or you or someone else experiments (start low).</span>

5. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In all my years of fryin', I have never seen clear lsd. It's always been amber. (except one time, it was blue. Most likely it was from the ice drops bottle it was in.)

6. BlueMystic

BlueMystic Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    I have mostly seen clear liquid. Have also seen liquid that came in other various colors. A little food coloring will go a long way. The color of the liquid has nothing to do with the potency of the product. Edited by: BlueMystic

7. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Almost always amber here. Blue is not unheard of, but I've never seen clear lsd.

8. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It depends on what the lsd is desolved in. Ive seen it blue because it was in breath mint stuff (what came in the tiny bottle). Clear can be a number of things water or alcohol (which is excellent for carrying liquid lsd). Pure LSD itself is also clear.

9. OiledMandible

OiledMandible Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    ^^^True; all the blue I've ever seen was in mint dropper bottles.

10. phenethylamine

phenethylamine Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've only seen liquid lsd colorless and clear.

11. redpoppy

redpoppy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    LIQUID LSD FAQs?

Sorry peeps, before I get a UTFSE, I have done and read about 20 threads but am still confused. So I apologise in advance for my ignorance. I have put all the main questions in bold to save time.​

I had some questions.

I have realised that liquid LSD is all the rage nowadays but in my day all that was available was tabs. According to SWIM, back in her day, all tabs were in her opinion the same strength, with claims of “double/’triple dipping” being selling ploys. SWIM knew exactly how much acid would cause how much of an effect. half a tab was always what she expected from half a tab, (except once) strong enough for good visuals, pretty and strange distortions and enough awareness to not get freaked out along with great laughing fits and a good trippy day out etc.​

Now I am wondering just a few things. The liquid she has found can either be taken directly on the tongue in one drop right there and then (so no saving some in a plastic bag for later!) or can be provided in a sugar cube. I was curious about how liquid worked and since I had never needed to worry or concern herself previously with dosage but still knew that the dose on a tab was very very miniscule she was quite concerned about taking a pipette drop of cid. SWIM asked the relevant person about how the liquid is made or formed etc, and was told that the LSD came in crystal form and that it was then mixed or broken down with a very small amount of vodka.​

I was just wondering if this (above paragraph) was normal? And if so, is it just best to ask the relevant person as to how much has the desired effects for SWIM newbie friend so that it wont be too strong yet be strong enough, or does dosage vary GREATLY person to person? I know that I have said that back in her day, when she would do LSD in groups and they would all take the same amount they would all have very similar experiences with similar strength of trip.​

Also, since LSD has the whole black light glowing thing going on, (something SWIM ever knew before!) would the liquid or indeed the sugar cube still have a glowing quality?​

Lastly, I was wondering would it even be possible to just get some small bits of blotting paper and put the drop on them and store them for later, also then being able to cut the paper to a more manageable dosage?​

Oh, and lastly, I was wondering how soon after a trip can you do a trip again without the tolerance having been built up so that you can’t feel it? Would it be possible to test the Acid and then do it again in 2 weeks or maybe even 1 week whilst still having the same effect as expected after gaging how strong the stuff was?​

Sorry if these are all obvious questions but reading all those threads I was getting a bit frazzled and was just hoping that someone could help out without me having to spend the whole evening on the forum like I did for a great while yesterday morning. SIWM and I would greatly appreciate it.​

Thank you!

P.S. If I am being silly asking any of these questions Please let me know and I'll be sure to tell the silly nonny off!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  12. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

This is only coincidence, and the fact that LSD was normally laid at the 40-80mic per hit rate for many years, with exceptions of course.. The usual dose did the usual thing, because of your expectations and the avg dose of blotters being the norm.. Now, with several sources of LSD, and different people laying it, one can get hits ranging from almost nothing, to a few hundred mics per hit.. There isn't an easy way to tell how strong it is without trying it, or expensive/difficult testing, not accessible to the avg tripper..

LSD is a crystal before it is broken down into any other form.. One could get a huge dose in liquid, more so than paper, just becaue of the absorbency of each carrier, however, it wouldn't be conducive to most peoples business to make heavy doses, although it can happen.. The best bet is to speak to someone who's tried it, or start small.. One can dilute liquid to decrease potency if that is what's desired..

Dosage does vary from person to person, as does the trip, and much has to do with set and setting.. Starting with one hit would be a good idea for a new person.. People should get similar general feelings, but the intensity has a lot to do with the person, and the way they perceive the high.. Having a few benzo's on hand for bummers is a good idea when introducing new people..

LSD does show as glowing under blacklight, but so can other things.. One thing is, if it doesn't show up at all, it's not LSD..

Diluting liquid is possible, and yes one could drop it onto absorbent paper, or anything that one could divide, but knowing the concentration of how the paper absorbs or how evenly it is laid may be less efficient than diluting the liquid..

This is debatable, and I find it dose dependant.. Seems the higher the dose, the longer time is needed between trips to keep the same brilliance and intensity.. I would suggest at least a week between dosing, but that is a personal preference, developed over years of dosing regularly..

The answers are given, but in various threads.. Start by reading LSD basics and check the others questions in the title's as some of your questions are addressed.. But I hope this helps, for the most part...;)
    You're welcome, and there are no silly questions, just silly people.. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  13. Philomel

Philomel Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I am not sure about you's other questions, but I know from her own experiences that each sugar cube obtained from the same source varies greatly. SWIM usually only eats one cube per trip. Sometimes they produce strong visuals and a strong body-high, other times they produce mediocre visuals and a weak body-high that doesn't last for long. I am sure that some sugar cubes are 'double-dropped' and others only contain only a single drop. I have decided she should upgrade to eating two cubes at a time. If You is getting cubes, You should probably test them out by having one cube for the first couple of trips and see what it's like, as they could be either really intense or really weak.

14. redpoppy

redpoppy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I was also wondering:

Instead of Vodka, can the liquid Cid (catchy that ay?) be dissloved in Water?

Would dissolving it in water alter its potency or state in any way?

and also, (along the same lines) can Liquid Cid be stored in Water? Like a lot of it. say about half a litres worth?

Just I was asking me these things and i didn't know. I am very curious.

Oh and I would like to clarify that she means lots of water and not a lot of Cid.

As in, could a drop of Cid be successfully be stored in a pint of water say?

I am very curious and would love any responses!

Thanks in advance.

and before any asks, yes i have UTFSE.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2006
  15. redpoppy

redpoppy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Thanks Jatelka, Please delete the last post!

Okay, I have found out that WATER is bad for LSD.

HOw about storing it in other non alcoholic drinks or food? Yogurt? Milk? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know most food and drinks have a high water content so this could be tricky. :(

Any help before this afternoon would be very very useful to SWIM

16. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    A Certain Mouse read this & guesses that 'the day' RedPoppies' friend harks back to would be sometime in the Nineties on a on a funny little island off the coast of Europe, in which case the acid going around was very uniform on the whole, & rather yummy too, on paper at least, & this Particular mouse guesstimates slightly higher than CE, with probably 60 - 120 mics, with microdots being much, much higher.

A Certain Mouse tells me that when liquid acid started cropping up in the late nineties he found it a tad disappointing, giving a fantastic fractal patterning but very little else in the way of a meaningful experience - bear in mind this was towards the end of this Particular Mouse's seeking out of Alice, but he had a couple of trips left in him before She let him know that they had worked out what they had to work out. Also many of his nestmates testified to the glory of it all, & no, there was no chance of it being a 2-C or DOx before anyone asks...

In recent times the liquid he's come across has usually been stored in mouthwash or breath-freshener with the odd vial of 'pure' liquid coming through. That said, many of the 'mintier' solutions have been reported to be stronger than the 'pure' ones. Russian Roulette anyone..?

The best advice you could give your friend would be to try & get a report from the source, or monkeys with experience as close to the source if possible. People's production & distribution of this little bridge has always been highly variable, & the only way to guage it is to either advise your friend to start low & see what it does, or get some knowledge straight from the horse's mouth.

A Certain Mouse tells me that he agrees with CE's time scale for redosing , & would definitely recommend a bit longer to reasonably digest what has been shown - going back in too soon can be destructive, especially if looking for something found whilst tripping & seemingly lost. Alice is apparently a marvellous teacher, but Her patience is limited - keep asking the same questions & She'll get bored , & start feeding SWiYou silly answers that only serve to confuse. She seems to work on a 'Garbage In, Garbage Out' system, & this way bad trips lie. If you're lucky...

Hope this makes sense, & helps a little. Apologies if it doesn't - it's been a long night, & a Certain Mouse should be in bed!

17. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The purity of the LSD can effect which are effective solvents for dissolving it. Needlepoint will dissolve in distilled water.. Less pure samples need alcohol to properly dissolve.. I would assume alcohol to be a better solvent for storage, but has had plenty of LSD dissolved in water, that seemed to last for a few months (longest he has ever kept it)..

18. DonPeyote

DonPeyote Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Liquid LSD

A friend of a friends uncles aunts mother told me about liquid LSD available on Maui (Hawaii). Each drop costs xx. This friend told me that the one "Drop" made him wired, but was not psychedelic- no geometric patterning, visions, hallucinations, etc.
    Anybody on the Forum know whats up with the current dosing in liquid 'L'? My guess is, that if it's for real -Lysergic acid diethylamide- than each drop is about 50mcg, and 4 or 5 drops will do the trick.

My Uncles grandma's cat has a sugar cube, and will try it tomorrow to see what may be revealed.

Any help and/or edification regarding liquid 'L' in Hawaii is most welcome and appreciated.

Muchos Alohas!

DP

Prices are not allowed. Read the rules:

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2006
  19. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Re: Liquid LSD

Price discussion is not allowed, except in the context of a sourced article. Please read the The rules of drugs-forum

As for the question - it all depends on how dilute the liquid is. Could be 50 mcg, could be 250. It is impossible to say until your grandmother's flamingo tries it, & compares it to other's experiences.

The best advice would be to ask the advice of the vendor as to how many drops are appropriate for what sort of effect, then ask somebody else who has taken the same batch. If this information is not available, start small & be patient.

Guessing is not an option. There is no guarantee that the acid will be evenly distributed within the solution, there may have been other factors that may have weakened SWiY information sources trip - medication, diet, natural immunity, tolerance & cross-tolerance (has the original tripper taken acid, or other psychedelics, other than the liquid in the last week or so?)

Is SWiY 100% certain that what is in the liquid is actually LSD-25 & not some random chem? If the answer is yes, is SWiY is highly experienced with psychedlics? We are talking the difference between a 200 mcg dose (which is a pretty heavy trip n itself) if the drops are 50mcg, and potentially a 400 - 1000 mcg trip (which is a heroic dose that many will have trouble coming back from intact).

Be careful, kittling...

20. avs405

avs405 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o
    Re: Liquid LSD

I want to know if this liquid lsd is too much more pontent than normal lsd... SWIM never see that before...

I think that its impossible to find something like that here..