Liquid Methadone Dosage.

Discussion in 'Methadone' started by addicted2hc, May 17, 2007.

1. addicted2hc

addicted2hc Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well, I looked in the Opiate Dosages thread and couldnt find out the answer im lookin for.

How much is a good starting dose for liquid methadone? What are the different dosages it is available in?

2. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    What do You mean? For fun or at a clinic? Does You have a tollerence or no? Info, info! No one can tell You anything based on that limited info. And if its at a clinic a dotctor will tell You how much You will get.

Last edited: May 17, 2007
  3. Ethyl

Ethyl Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from portugal
    Where i live it's 10mg/ml, alltought some clinics dilute it first to avoid injection by users.

4. wellhelm

wellhelm Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Where I live it depends on how much dope you tell them you do, then you take a piss test, then they check if you were lying, then they start you at what they think swims should be at. I started at 40 then eventually moved slowly up to 82 before he even more slowly droped down to 7, then stoped, went back up to 20 and on and on till he just said fuck it and went through cold turkey hell for weeks.

5. mojofo

mojofo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It depends on how much drug use and tolerance you have. If it's at a clinic they can start you out usually at 10 mg. I started at 25 mg . I had some withdrawl in the begining (1st night) and stabalized after @ 30 mg at a rehab. Then at clinic raised mg. if needed.

6. mojofo

mojofo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I think you can start out with a dose as low as 5 mg but it may not be helpful.