Liquid Oxy (fentanyl)?

Discussion in 'Fentanyl' started by Apradavra, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Whats up everyone, has anyone out there heard of this stuff??I get it monthly. The person who it is prescribed too supposedly cant swallow pills...[​IMG] So they give her fetanyl patches as well as several bottles of liquid OC a month. She smokes all the fet patches, sellsSWIM a few, and then all the bottles of liquid OC.

Around here we get our hands on Liquid Oxycodone. It comes in bottles meant for oral consumption. 20mgs per 1ML. The bottles come pre-wrapped in celophane, and have a dropper like most oral meds. It tastes like shit, and i have seen people IV it. They mixed it with water and said it burned pretty bad. I always just take a few doses. This shit will skyrocket your tolerance very quickly though. And the WD's are fucking horrendous....[​IMG]

I was just wondering if anyone else has experience with this devilish loveable substance....fucking opiates.....[​IMG]

later,

Apradavra

1. 4/5,
      Good question about something many probably haven't heard of
      Sep 11, 2010
  2. smilla

smilla Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yes i have seen, done, and loved many a bottle of liquid oxycodone. Where I am from its the same where it is in a bottle (20mg) dose with the dropper and its called OXYFAST...if you take the liquid orally let it sit under your toungue for awhile, but a lot of peeps IV that shit. Personally i think the liquid is weak and would rather have the oxy pills over the liquid but thats just me. You should tell your friend to eat the fantanyl patches or IV some of the gell, IF CHOOSING TO ADMINISTER THIS WAY BE VERY CAREFUL, FENTANYL IS VERY POTENT!!!! i shot up some gel froma patch one time and woke up in the same place 2 hours later with the needle still in my arm.

3. sterckxke

sterckxke Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'v shot up fentanyl pretty much
    well this is how i did it:
    i got 2.5mg patches(25µ/h)
    first i squeesed all the gell out of the patch and putted it into a spoon then take a 5ml syringe and suck up 2.5ml water,then squirt that into the spoon and stirr until the gell has dissolved.suck up the solution in the 5ml syringe and now you have a solution of fentanyl citrate 1mg/ml
    then i took a 1ml syringe and fortloaded 0.25ml (250µg) of the solution,that was a nice dose for me
    The most i did was 300µg(0.3mg)but that was a really heavy dose for me(iv)

so if anyone would shoot fentanyl use this method,then you know the exact concentration.
    also if you can get 5mg/7.5mg/10mg patches use a 5ml/10ml(filled with7.5ml)/10ml syringe so that you always have that exact concentration (1mg/ml)

4. Apradavra

Apradavra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yea, one can smoke the Fetanyl after it has dried as well. I made a thread on how to do this. Its nice to smoke cause its somewhat like chasing the dragon...hard to OD on....

Stay Safe everyone

and peace...

Apradavra

5. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    " and now you have a solution of fentanyl citrate 1mg/ml "

If you're using duragesic transdermal patches you do not have fentanyl citrate. Sublimaze and actiq(sp) use the citrate salt but duragesic uses the freebase. If you're shooting duragesic patches what you end up with is a small amount of fentanyl in suspension rather than solution. You need to heat the fentanyl with citric acid for it to be truly water soluble.

6. FLYFISHER

FLYFISHER Newbie

Reputation Points:

1. 3/5,
      useless post containing only a quote and no response
      Aug 7, 2016
  7. FLYFISHER

FLYFISHER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What do you use for citric acid (lemon Juice) or is there a citric acid product . I seem to be missing a simple step here.