1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Injecting - liquid oxycodone

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by miws, Aug 4, 2010.

1. miws

miws Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I have heard stories of people doing nasty horrendous things using gutter water and stuff so and this is something I never wanted to do but I feel like EFF IT, I have the OXYCODONE Liquid which comes with a oral non needle syringe, but I had a couple of new never used syringe for insulin - and one that says B-D 1.0 ML with a small needle, like .5 inch so I am thinking of just putting the liquid oxycodone 1.0 ml of oxycodone liquid and just probably bite down and slam this syringe into my leg then slowly push the liquid out, feels like horrendous painful and god even the liquid going in sounds painful, I has very good big veins but is scared on how to do it but it has to be simple, you have junkies doing it in crappy run down shit holes and yet get it done so a educated person which researches like crazy doesn't know how or figure out how to do it.

gone through so many doctors giving me shots and blood test and I am ready, seems like they just shove the need into the muscle and well will it work, thinking of just loading it up with the oxycodone now and shoving it into my leg.

2. SmaLLtown

SmaLLtown Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    ^^
    Kidding right?? Is that a serious question, because it's made for "ORAL" use. The oral version is NOT intended for IV/IM delivery.

3. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I agree that shooting an oral solution would be MURDER on swiys cardiovascular system. firstly oxycodone has a very high oral bioavailability, so injecting wont take You that much further. also usually oral medicines are flavored, and would have things like sugar and all sorts of crap. shooting pills is bad enough, but that stuff would lead to some serious blockage in swiys veins and could cause a blood clot, faster than it would if he were shooting pills of oxycodone, which still can cause clotting and other health complications. please dont do this.