London Underground Mind Music pills

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Alfa, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Hold on to your seats. This sounds like driving the party pill and herbal high industry right into a wall:
    How stupid can one be? And as far the ingredients go; herbal extracts my ass. So we've got some unknown research chemical with opiate like activity, falsly labelled and promoted as the next heroin. The producer sits safely in his country. I suspect it won't be long, before the headshops which are stupid enough to resell this product get raided again as it clearly falls under the UK medicines act.

2. Bassic

Bassic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Sorry if I sound like an idiot Alfa, but what exactly makes you believe this is an RC? I have heard some rather strange experience reports of 3 of these pills or more. Anything under 3 is deemed to cause almost no effects so this might be an Research Chemical with a steep dosage curve if it is one?

3. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    I find it highly unlikely that this brand will release any herbal product under their name. To go further into my reasoning for that would enter sources discussion and can only be discussed in the sources forum.

4. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    'Puts the S in SMACKED OUT'

^smacked out is the local vernacular for strong MDMA effects which put inexperienced users, or those used to taking adalterated meth-laden 'extasy' on their proverbial ass.

for example, one may overhear: 'dude, those were some smacky biccies, they totally monged me. got anything more dancy?''

perhaps this was the intended marketing message? regardless, the manufacturer should cease and desist, but undoubtedly the venture is a commercial success and so...

5. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    I would think Smacked out would refer to smack AKA heroin.

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Cluebies think that "ecstasy" pills are often cut with heroin and refer to pills which don't energize them as "smacky." There is no specific geographical location associated with this moronic meme, though I think that it's most common in the UK (where ecstasy pills are so cheap that the idea of them being cut with heroin is economically preposterous). I don't think that's got anything to do with this marketing campaign.

Obviously from the ad (the next generation of legal alternatives to drugs such as METHODONE, OPATES and MORPHINE. - hey, at least they can spell morphine correctly!) they are referring to opiate effects.

For all we know these pills have some fentanyl analog, maybe a kratom extract, or even just something that makes one tired! They might contain nothing but fillers and placebo effects. :) I'd like to find a way to punish these london underground fucks.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2006
  7. krazeguy

krazeguy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    I have a feeling this latest Generation of pills from London Underground were rushed to market and will be refined as time goes on.

This company is based a couple of minutes from where I live, and im yet to see any of these new products released on our market. Probably because BZP is still very very legal here in New Zealand. Go to your local dairy, get your bottle of milk, loaf of bread and your 6 pack of MASH.

8. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I always love these posts or comments over the decades ... "shrooms still legal in the UK", "here in Japan you can get 2C-E and they serve it to you off an 18 year olds nipple" cest lie vie

9. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Off course it is rushed to market, as piperazines where big business in the UK and now there is a big open gap in their pockets which can be replaced by the next fabulous new thing. And in case there is none. Well, then anything will do really...
    To be continued...

10. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia has had the opportunity to try these and she was not that impressed comparing to the original bzp p.e.p which had smaller amounts comparing to these pressed tablets that contain huge amounts of bzp. swia did have information she trying to find it,about There new range of BZP free pills they did not however mention what was in the them said it was kept that way for a reason, but did state it that it was a mixture of herbal extracts.

The effects yes music seemed nicer, but where the smacked out feeling hmm strangely absent, Swia was also very irritable during the experience felt wide awake but didn't at the same time. couldn't sleep either and spent the night constantly fidgeting but seemed ok the followering day.. Overall not really worth in swims opinion she cannot speak for the others but probly wont try em..

11. theleedslads

theleedslads Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    I wouldnt touch these ever again!

I had 3 of these, and felt unlike ive ever felt before, and ive tried lots of different drugs, upon coming up i felt like these were gunna be enjoyable but after around 3 or 4 hours it all went tits up.

I had this horrible stoned feeling and emptiness that ive never had off a drug before (ive never really done downers before though!) there was a horrible yellow tint to everything i looked at, and my body just felt like it was shutting down! i wasnt in pain or anything, in fact i felt incredibly relaxed and i suppose smacked out (however that feels!) i felt incredibly intoxicated and i couldnt get a bit of sleep.

Apart from the tiredness though, i didnt really get a comedown on these in the way that BZP destroys you the next day!

I got 3 packs of the new London underground range through this morning (Hed Candy), and after reading a report with similar effects as the Mind Music, theres no way im poisining my body with this shit.

A few people have tried them and basically had nothing off them after taking 1 or 2 pills, 3 pills seemed to be just one pill too much though.

London Underground have a duty to tell us whats actually in these.

I for one know that after 3 or more pills, its certainly not nice!

12. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    its nothing like the smacked out feeling on opiates, its misleading bullshit. swia can understand some of the effects u describe as she had them.

One thing she will say to anyone trying or curious about these is to keep the package with information that they come with on your person, granted it doesn't say what exactly is there (which it should) but can at least be a clue to what's wrong should anything go wrong. as a safety note swia does with certain substances (not weed,or anything like that) or she will leave a note saying what it is she has taken pill wise if identifiable.

13. theleedslads

theleedslads Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    How many pills did she take.

3 really affected me, but reports from other people doing 1 and 2 hardly noticed a thing other than the inability to sleep!

14. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Swia been a cautious and curious creature decided to eat half a pill as instructed as it said "if u are under 70kg of body weight eat half and if you feel the need to take the other half do so in half an hour" Swia did this on an empty stomach due increase come up time.

... Swia felt sorta happy with some visual enhancement, music sounded deeper and almost mood changing depending on the song. Swia felt at loss and started to become irritable yet she was fine and content before hand she decided to take the other half. More irritable feelings with some more visual enhancement. Swia watched stargate sg1 at the time to try to change set she felt happy.. and after a while became more pissed off again for no reason .. she took the other one pill in one felt more content then it passed ..Swia noticed some bad feelings with her chest, tightness maybe. it passed in the end Swia went down the local shop brought beer, went on line she was up all night got into a row with someone close. and just waited it out til the early hours of the morning.

2 Tablets were taken. Sex is possible well was for friends, Swia for some reason felt very distant and irritable for no reason. There was some concerns about the alcohol but nothing drastic swia drunk 2 cans of beer and seemed fine, she didn't even drink she felt no need no discomfort. They might just say that to cover themselves.

Swia dont condone her behavior and is best to follow instructions.

15. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I took two of these LU 'Head Candy' pills yesterday afternoon. They gave an almost codeine like mongy feeling which wasn't that pleasant in itself; however, it synergised very well with a joint of Spice Smoking Blend and felt almost THC like, . She felt sluggish but incredibly relaxed and serene. Apparently very nice for relaxing at home, rather than for going out. Affects lasted a very long time and, like Mind Music, made sleep difficult, though I felt more relaxed whilst under influence of mystery 'herbal' extracts in pills.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
    1. 1/5,
      link to source through picture, name of source in text. please fix this
      Dec 12, 2006
  16. theleedslads

theleedslads Newbie

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o
    I actually felt that distant from people, that i drove my friends home and just sat alone feeling extremley depressed.

17. duncdunc68

duncdunc68 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from england
    BZP and piperizine derivatives are now controlled substances in the UK. The fun police are creeping death.(best thing you could do with pepper was convert it to an MDMA or similar compound)

18. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    grow mushrooms. easy - low doses are stimulating erotically. you dont feel like shyt. you know whatcha got and can get it again without leaving the flat. you, at least, have a healthy time of hedonistic fun :)

edit: just a safe suggestion.. *WALKS OUT OF THREAD*

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006
  19. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    Back on topic please.

20. tangent1

tangent1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    false caims i agree....
    i can confidently say that the buzz has no relation whatsoever to any opiate natural or otherwise. There is a rumour that they contain kratom but i dispute this also. I am very curious as to the feedback you have received from elsewhere.
    I felt a little washed out,slightly heavy yet fairly restless when standing although able to lie still quite comfortably. They were mildly yet strangely visual, in that everything was quite vivid...curtains did that thing that curtains do when you aren't quite yourself.
    To sum up i didn't care much for the buzz much and wouldn't choose to do it again.