London Underground XXX pill

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Mona Lisa, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The London Underground XXX pill's main ingrediants are 200 mg BZP + 100 mg Methyl-Benzyl Piperazine. I took one at about 2 pm and started coming up about 90 minutes later. It was not mind-blowing, but gave a smooth, clean buzz which was similar to a mild ecstasy pill. Music appreciation was enhanced and there were slight trippy effects such as subtle changes in depth perception, though nothing drastic. Pleasant tingles on scalp and face were experienced; SWIM's mood was uplifted, though not to the same extent as MDMA. Mellow, not too pushy or speedy. Similar to a London Underground Jax pill but slightly stronger, which would correlate with their respective doses (Jax pills each have 150 mg BZP + 75 mg TFMPP).

I believe that two Jax would be stronger than one XXX pill, especially as the overall amount of ingrediants would obviously be higher. But I think that two Jax would be too much, whereas one wasn't quite enough. Consequently, I felt that the strength per XXX pill is ideal and makes taking one dose quite ample.

Furthermore, I feel that the Methy-Benzyl-L-Piperazine is more pleasant to take than TFMPP because it seems smoother and less harsh. It is probably slightly less trippy than two Jax would have been, but just on the threshold of trippiness in a pleasant, manageable way. I felt whimsical and serene on the XXX pill. She also felt clear-headed and in control of herself. No huge pupils, either, so she wouldn't have appeared to others as being obviously out of it or on something.

Seven hours later, the comedown seems to be going very smoothly . No headache, jaw tension, sore throat or achy joints or spine; only mild stiffness in spinal cord in neck according to what she told me. The XXX pill seems even cleaner than Pep Originals (and Jax) according to her. However, she explained to me that appetite was sharply reduced, nor was there any desire to drink alcohol (She normally loves beer!). I had no problems going to the loo and no loss of balance (though others have reported these side effects from XXX pills). Overall, she rated these as an excellent legal alternative to E. Obviously not as good, but better than a crap ecstasy tablet. Similar to perhaps 40% of a decent E. Not as rushy or randy but still very pleasant feeling. Not as loved up or entheogenic either, but at least they gave SWIM a feeling of serene contentment and confidence. It was not as edgy as Pep Originals or the Jax could be. It did however, even more than E, make SWIM very thirsty so having a bottle of water or cups of tea handy is vital, to avoid having a parched mouth. I would rate these above Jax. The only downside is that at midnight, I am still widely awake and will need to probably take a sleeping pill to help with sleep. SWIM senses that she will feel drained tomorrow, but no harsh comedown. SWIM also felt rather hot, but then again, it WAS a very warm and humid day where she was...;)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006
  2. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    Informative trip report. Mona Lisa.