1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Effects - Long does it take for Oxy OPs to work?

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by eklypised, Mar 13, 2012.

1. eklypised

eklypised Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from U.S.A.
    How long does it take forr these fukers to kick in? I took a 40mg OP

eklypised added 34 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Been a hour for swim an still nothin

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. NotSoberNotUsing

NotSoberNotUsing Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from U.S.A.
    Its possible that you wont feel anything at all. I have a decent tolerance but If I take 4 perc 10's Ill catch a slight buzz but one of those jelly 40's I just wont feel anything. Even if I chew it to bits... IMO they are very useful to kick from kicking.

3. CY33

CY33 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from U.S.A.
    my dog has a relatively low tolerance for opiates, 20-30mg will bring a nice warm feeling and snorting a roxy gets him nice too. he recently had a 80mg pill and a half of another. he would take 20mg by either dissolving it in his mouth or doing the coca cola trick, and he barely felt anything. went up to 40mg and didn't feel much either. they're just shitty pills, honestly.