Experiences - Longest Time Before Effects: Really LSD?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by The_Wired, Jan 27, 2007.

1. The_Wired

The_Wired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    So yeah, Swim recently dosed for the first time. 1 & 2/3 and it's been 1 hour and 16 minutes.

So far I haven't noticed much of anything. I had an odd headache that didn't really hurt. I also have thought a few things looked different than they normally do.

I also have two friends that dosed at the same time as he, and they said the same thing. Nothing really noticable yet except the headache.

I've read that it can take up to 1.5 or so hours, but I was wodering about personal experience with this.

What's the longest time after dosage I have had before affects? Thanks.

2. The_Wired

The_Wired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    Re: Longest Time Before Affects

Well, Swim says the headache's gotten a little worse, and everything feels just a slight insignificant amount different.

It's now been more than 2 hours and a few minutes, so I'm guessing Swim just got ripped on what was supposed to be Swim's first trip.

Wonderful. lol Ah well, to make this thread worth anything, I suppose it would be informational to know the longest period after dosing and before feeling anything.

Thanks, and sorry for your time.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

The longest SWIM ever had to wait for LSD to kick in was ninety minutes.

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Less then two hits? Much of the drops and blotters going around these days are quite week and require a couple hits for threshold.

LSD usualy starts to kickin within 30 minutes, though it is possible to take up to 9 minutes (vare rarely.) DOx porducts, like DOI usually take 90 minutes to start to come on.

Did You look at the dose under black light first?

5. The_Wired

The_Wired Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o

I don't have a black light, but it doesn't matter that much now since Swim nor any of his friends didn't have any noticable effects other than something that they could almost call a headache.

I have been looking to meet Lady Alice since September, so it was extremely dissapointing.

Though I do like knowing a ton about LSD, it seems like nobody else he meets knows anything even close to true about it. Swim's guessing the person figured I wouldn't know anything about LSD and wouldn't say anything about no notiable results.

Howevah, after a phone call Swim says the person who gave him the hits [xxx, said to be amazing] will replace them all from another source. Hopefully that isn't just BS though.

Ah well, there's so many more chances to meet Lady Alice that it's pointless to fret.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2007
  6. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

You will find that not many people know a thing about LSD but this is true in regards to almost any drug. Unless one has great experience using a certain substance (chances are an experienced LSD users' advice may only apply to them if only applicable in an anecdotal form) or has actually researched the drug in an indenpendent and unbiased manner, most opinions and ideas about drugs are entirely based on myths, a nasty bi-product of prohibition.

7. mr. strawberry

mr. strawberry Newbie

Reputation Points:

swim always felt it 30 minutes to just over an hour depending.

8. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

TheWired. Before proceeding any further: Read the rules. They are here...

https://drugs-forum.com/help/rules

Prices are only OK in the context of a story/news report with a listed source.
    Bear in mind that not abiding by the rules can and WILL get You banned.

Thankyou