looking back in anger

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by grecian, Mar 12, 2005.

1. grecian

grecian Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from aruba
    i stopped smoking salvia about 18 months ago cuz i was having really bad, weird trips and i was feeling like it was effecting me psychologically. anyway, i smoked a couple of bongs of salvia again a few days back and the trip was fucking amazing, as good as the first few times i ever did salvia . has ne1 else been thru anything like this cuz i really wanna smoke more but i think the risk ofa bad trip is too high

2. dachef26

dachef26 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The best advice I ever heard was from a friend that had tried salvia before me.

"Just keep telling yourself that nothing is real, and you'll be back to normal soon"

So when i would trip It would be pleasant -- I would ask the objects in my altered world which way back to reality,and they would kindly point me in 'that direction'

3. transit

transit Newbie

Reputation Points:
    61 y/o
    The inference that swim makes from grecian’s
    post is that perhaps salvia is best smoked only infrequently (at least for some
    people). </span>While swim very much
    appreciates salvia he only takes it (typically in tincture form) once every few
    months. </span>It is his experience that it
    takes quite awhile to integrate the experience and he is in no rush to repeat
    it.</span>

One can understand the experience offered
    by salvia in many different ways. </span>Swim
    often finds it useful to use a spiritual communication model in which the
    experience is understood to involve engagement with another – with ‘other’
    being understood in various ways. </span>For
    swim, until he has integrated the experience of one trip, going further might
    be seen as simply pestering the other – think of a young child programmed by
    television who pesters a parent in a toy store over and over again to purchase something. </span>Such may well be annoying for the parent;
    imagine in the model I am using what it might be like for the ‘other.’ </span>Perhaps one needs to sufficiently appreciate
    and process one experience, before going for another.</span>

One can of course use very different models
    to understand the salvia experience.
    </span>However, if one is repeatedly having or is concerned about having “bad
    trips” then one’s model isn’t really working and perhaps one needs another. </span>In other words, if you are lost or even
    somewhat lost, perhaps you would benefit from a new map.</span>

4. KYLESUCKS

KYLESUCKS Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the hell does that mean