Looking for advice

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Egon, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Egon

Egon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey all, first post so nice and easy :D
    Next week, I am heading to a gig with their girlfriend, and he tells me that they want to be really stoned at it (it is roger waters after all!)
    They've got a quarter ounce of hash and are trying to figure out how best to use it, thinking possibly split it in half, one for eating (most definately in a yoghurt as its tres simple) and the other for havning joints with.

Anyone heard of any ideas that might suit for this occasion?
    Thanks in advance!!

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Eating hash at a concert could be a little overwhelming. I would recommend just smoking joints.

3. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    You could just build huge joints.... a big pappa wil get one where he wants to go... at concerts its nice to smoke joints.... and with (probably) all the booz You will drink eating the hash wouldn't be the best option.

4. Egon

Egon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well SWIM'd much prefer to be just stoned, doubt alcohol will come into play at all. It's gonna be a veery mellow gig (if you're familiar with pink floyds dark side of the moon, thats it) so quite stoned could be the order of the day.
    smoking ban in this country, and I think it's an indoor gig, so possibly few joints prior, waiting for the eaten stuff to kick in (not a huge amount, just a nice enough bit)?

5. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    Any gig I have been at since the smoking ban was introduced in his country has had lots of people smoking pot. Another suggestion is to roll some joints before the gig and smuggle them in. Rolling in a large crowd is very conspicuous and tends to induce paranoia for SWIM.

6. robin_himself

robin_himself Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    At crowded places a lil pipe isn't a bad idea... but swim prefers joints.

7. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Yea I heard of a pretty good idea, it's deffiently the one I'd go for, seems most effective and will last the longest, ah here it is;

Sounds good doesn't it?

8. Egon

Egon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    heh, whoever thought of that must be a genius! :D

I get your point, just thought I'd chance here to see if anyone had anything I hadn't thought of, thanks for all the replys tho!

9. tokingchicken

tokingchicken Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Maan Rolling in a large crowd is very conspicuous? Swim and my friends do that all the time, the only paranoia is purely psychological. swia just puts that on themselves when they over analyze whether or not people know they are stoned or rolling. Who cares if they know your on drugs, they are not cops.

My been to many heavily crowded concerts and ganja is in the air. One time I didnt have any weed but there was soo many people smoking it, he got high anyway.

10. Abrad

Reputation Points:
    So you're saying rolling in a crowd is not conspicuous? Of course it is, and paranoia is psychological by definition.

There tends to be lots of cops at large events. I am delighted that You feels safe openly taking drugs at events but I don't see what point you are trying to make. In a perfect world there would be no need for paranoia but in this inperfect world in which we live it tends to keep you out of trouble.