lost the maggic already?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Red_Baran, Apr 23, 2005.

1. Red_Baran

Red_Baran Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ive only rolled 3 times, but the last time i rolled (last night) (2 weeks after last time) i bearly felt anything, on 2 pills one pluged on left under the tung to disolve.

I mean i felt good, but not like i did the first/seciond time "wow the worlds percect" it was more like im board whats ther to do, also tuch didnt feel as good (there good pills (dealers a friend) btw), and i didnt feel the warmth to new people

so is the magic already gone for me? kind of suck if thats the case

2. akcom

akcom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
  3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    You probably haven't lost your magic, bu you might want to consider these things.

1. You might have gotten shit pills.

2. You should probably wait a little long inbetween rolls.

3. Take some supplements like vit C and 5htp.

I doubt you have lost the magic. I rolled 50+ times and have friends who have done it 200-1000 times and still havent gotten the magic. Once you get a bomb ass pill with shitloads of MDMA the magic will come back :)

4. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    can you remember the first fewtimes you got drunk or stoned? Because its new to you it seems more special and therefore it fucks you up more coz you don't really know what to expect... same with E in my opinion.I foundthat Ibuilt up a tolerance pretty quickly after dropping my first pills... took about 3-4 months before I 'lost the magic'!

5. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Your first roll will always be the best. There's no way around it, it still feels good but after the first and 2nd time it's never the same. Mostly because yeah it is pretty new to you. I think all things in life are like that.

6. Amok

Amok Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I rolled many times in my lifetime, I was both; and ocasional roller,
    and pretty frequent one. The best one for me is to wait for a couple
    months between the rolls, and when the time comes, roll hard popping 2
    or 3 pills at once. This way I always get the same effects, plus a huge
    afterglow which lasts for a few weeks after it. Same about coke, if I
    do it too often, then it looses it's fun, same is basically for every
    drug, especially the ones that will produce ephoria.

7. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Never underestimate set and setting. If you're having a great time at a great place with great friends and then dropa decent pill, the magic will definitely be there. If you're having a mediocre time and drop a pill hoping to create magic, you'll probably be disappointed. Strength of pill is also of course crucial, as is waiting a decent amount of time between rolls (I don't do it more than once every few months nowadays).

8. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    prospero is right about setting, who your with, where you are, its all important. but saying that, i roll best when im at home on my own. its weird and yeah, sad, but i just drop a pill, and stick some music on, and im good. music can be important aswel, put some of your favourate songs on with uplifting beats. dont do pills the day after, cause itl be shit. it will work, but not be good. if youve only rolled a few times, your not too late so that the next time u do will be good. take a few weeks, months off em, or try something different, like drinking. then come back to em. itl never be as good as the first time, but it will be good, as if you do it every week, your tolerance builds up really quick. nothin comes close to the first time.

9. bowlingforcindy

bowlingforcindy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    p.s. everytime you do something, anythin, pills, drugs, food music, its alwasy the best the first couple times, but gets boring after a while.

10. legalize!

legalize! Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    Ye u might had bad pills or ur setting wasnt right at the time u took them and maybe ur 'mood' wasn't right.
    Btw bowlingforcindy,
    u say nothing comes close to the 1st time but did u ever used MDMA powder wich is the working chemical in XTC because, when u take it u will feel just like the 1st time u took XTC u only need more the next time u do it wich is less good BUT IT WORKS LIKE HELL! [​IMG][​IMG]+ i heard the "new" drug Explosion wich u can get in Holland(wich is illegal now [​IMG]) has the same effect as u take XTC ur 1st time. And it won't make u fucked up the next day + u won't need more everytime u drink the shit just depends on the dose and ur mood!

out!