Lots a different cannabis

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by searcher, Mar 3, 2006.

1. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    So, I have been seeing several varities of weed in his 'hood recently. Hmm,
    seems like most persons here have only one or 2 varieties. Hows the variety in your area ?

2. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am lucky enouigh to be involved in many familys and tribes and always has many top name strains to choose from. :) Pretty much any time of herb or hash is avilable all the time, it's great!

3. searcher

searcher Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Massachusetts, U.S.A.
    So, you live in Washington state. I read half the weed in the US is grown there...hmm, maybe I should move.

4. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Swim used to see some great strains. Haze, hash plant, black domina, sage, hog, diesle. Swim crashed his car though and getting to the near by college campuses is more of a chore. So now I see more beasters and shwag than anything haha. I used to be spoiled on that haze, by far my favorite buds.

5. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well, not just here but all over washington, oregon, and california .. and of course theres that BC Bud ... which is considered actually lower mid grade herb around here. :p

6. hazeinmybong2

hazeinmybong2 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    BC buds as middies haha. Would you call those beasters? Moist, hay smelling?

7. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    How many Strains can I buy? . . . A lot.

I am a grateful Medical Marijuana user in California.

Of the 2 Cannabis Buyers Clubs that I normally go to, one has 12 Strains (including, last week, White Widow, Lavender, Train Wreck and Hash Plant); I bought some Lavender. The other one, in Berkeley, has at least 20 Strains (including, 3 weeks ago, 2 different Kushes, 3 Hazes, Blueberry and White Widow); I bought some White Widow; and they take Credit Cards.

Of the other 40 Buyers Clubs in the Bay Area, I imagine they have some Strains too.

8. Pinkavvy

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, there's a few differant qualities of "Beasters." Being in the northwest, it's abudunt and played out here, though is popular to other parts of the country.

Beasters = Smells like hay, usually premature, light green very few hairs or crystals.

"AA" Beasters = This is usually the common "fire" you find in the northwest. It's fully dried, sometimes premature, has some hairs and crystals.

"AAA" Beasters = This is often sold on the streets and festivals crossroads as "headies" but is really just pretty looking Beasters. It's usually sticky, green, with lots of crystals and hairs... usually a lighter color of green.

Now, to say all BC bud is of the middle quality range is an exaggeration but most exports from BC are of this middle grade quality, especially compared to some of the northwest indoor hydros and organics such as "Pinapple Dogshit" "Purple Murple" "BubbleBerry" "BlueBerry" "Lemon Crush" "Mystic" "Stardust" and "Banana kush" ... the "heady" chronic market in the northwest grow and smoke pot that compare to the quality you'll find in the netherlands... one "head" bud from a harbest of pineapple doshit from oregon this year was lab tested at about 27% THC content, which is high even compared to some hash. :)

Of course there's also popular strains from other parts of the world grown very well in the northwest and all over the west coast such as "purple kush" "white widow" "train wreck" "sour deisel" "sweet tooth" "candy cane" "ak47" and so many others :)

9. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim calls the (AAA's) sexy beasters, hehe... I am smoking white widow(2 phenos one indica dominant and one sativa dominant), Apollo 11 X Legends Ultimate Indica, and Sensi Stars... All terrific...