1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Combinations - Low dose benzos with kratom?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by KratomLover, Aug 30, 2010.

1. KratomLover

KratomLover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from norway
    I have some oxazepam 15mgs.
    Is it safe to take 15-30 oxazepam with swim's normal dose of kratom?
    The meaning is to boost the sedative/euphoric effects of kratom.

Any input?

2. promnthevs

promnthevs Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM can't speak about Oxazepam specifically, but he has mixed low doses ( around 0.25 - 0.50 mg ) of Alprazolam ( Xanax ) with kratom. He wasn't particularly impressed; it mostly just amplified the sedated feeling. There are scores of reports on Erowid involving combinations of opioids and benzodiazepines.

If You plans to try such a combo, I recommend cutting the typical dose of each component in half the first time.

3. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    This combo (Kratom + Benzodiazepines) has been known to decrease the euphoric effects derived from Kratom. This combo is only really good for increasing the overall sedative effects. As promnthevs states, it's usually advised to begin with half a normal dose of each substance and work from there.

4. topher

topher Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have had good experiences with clonazepam + Bali. The benzo tends to overwhelm the kratom's effects and become more dominant, but SWIM enjoys it.
    I am going to try Ambien + kratom soon. Has someone tried that yet?

5. badash237

badash237 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I like this combination as well, the clonazepam sends you off into that relaxing nod.

6. lostparadise

lostparadise Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    SWIM like mix of 20g Bali tea and 0,5mg of alprazolam. It seems to be sedative combo, but you can add some cola nitida or guarana extract.;)

7. MiniThins

MiniThins Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Swim just tried 1mg of alprazolam and 18grams of bali kratom (toss n' wash) today and says its a pretty damn good combo. Although I got pretty sleepy and took a nap thru most of the experience lol.

8. gmeziscool2354

gmeziscool2354 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    suprised that people are saying benzo's and kratom are not a worthwhile combination. given, this is from some 2 month old memories, he remembers the combo of clonazepam, .5-2 mgs and a decent dosage of kratom to be significantly stronger and more dope like than kratom or clonazepam by itself.

it felt something like taking a strong narcotic, no pain, extreme euphoria and bliss with less nausea, itching and confusion of a massive kratom dose.

9. jagas

jagas Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Yea I concur, the combo is great. A 10g dose of Kratom, 10mg of Valium and .5 alparozolam makes me feel, well, swimming.

jagas added 18 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

Bear in mind I have a Kratom tolerance. NEVER make this combo unless you know your limits.

jagas added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

I reiterate, NEVER DOES THIS WITHOUT TOLERANCE ALWAYS START SLOW

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012