Experience Report - Low dose psilocybin mushrooms trip report

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by aye_aye_ron, Dec 16, 2019.

1. aye_aye_ron

aye_aye_ron Mascot for the Underdogs against the "drug war" Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Dark side of the moon
    Yesterday morning I decided to take some mushrooms (blue caps)

Dose: 0.75 g

I had things to do so I took a low dose of less than a gram, it turned out fantastic.

I started with a walk in the local woods on this nice secluded trail, and it began to kick in in around 40 minutes after dosing.
    Not too strong of a feeling, just noticeably happy and content. Like nothing could go wrong at all and everything was perfect just how it was.

The cold air breeze felt great and felt as if it rippled across my skin. Noticeable color brightness at around 110 minutes, and a warm feeling came over me.

I head back home brush my teeth and walk to the produce store.

It's about 180 minutes in. Usually I wouldn't go in public crowded places while tripping, but I felt more than capable of doing so.
    I enjoyed small talk with strangers and picked out my fruits and veggies. It seemed as if not only my, but everyone's mood around me was positive.

Basically ran errands most of the day, but it just felt like I was having this extraordinary day. This is how I can understand how they are looking into it for treating depression, at low doses it is for sure that, at least for me, an anti-depressant of sorts. And a damn good one at that.

I have done mushrooms before, but this was not the trippiest experience, but for sure one of the best I have had with psilocybin.

I highly recommend trying a lower dose. It wasn't too overwhelming, and very uplifting.
    Still today I feel happier than I would say is normal.

If you are someone who has some experience with these, I'm sure you understand why I can't really explain properly exactly how it felt in some ways. I wish there was words for this amazing, yet peculiar, feeling. Beautiful is the one word that I can describe it with.

10/10 for me.

2. aye_aye_ron

aye_aye_ron Mascot for the Underdogs against the "drug war" Silver Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Dark side of the moon
    Also I'm a male 6' 225 pounds
    ROA chewing
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 16, 2019 ---
    chewing/oral (capsules, grinded) I meant, I wish I could edit posts instead of replying. :confused:

3. Gecko J

Gecko J Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from Tropical paradise
    That sounds like a wonderful experience! I had never heard anyone explain the micro rising of shrooms like that before. After reading that, I have to agree about it possibly helping with depression. I wouldn’t advise driving or doing anything important on them, but it sounds like a cleansing experience