Low doses of Methylone (and other similar chemicals). Your experience???

Discussion in 'Beta-Ketones' started by samadhi_smiles, May 10, 2007.

1. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I am curious about SIWY's experiences with low doses of methylone and friends (butylone, ethylone, etc etc oh even MDMA if You wants to throw that in).

I have been experimenting with lower doses as adjunct for tryptamine blastoffs (DMT and DPT) and is pleased to report that he has found methylone in the 40-45mg (rectal) range to be VERY useful for this purpose.

42mg of methylone plugged produced a 2 hour state of what SWIM called 'keen euphoria' with mild stimulant effects: compulsive tongue movement, excess energy that SWIM put to good use, etc (but MILD). Everything was RIGHT and PERFECT in the world and I was very thankful as he snorted 45mg of DMT up his nose.

Anyways, I am now curious about what your experience is like with low dose Methylone (and other like chemicals). Have you experimented? I think the low dose route is a good choice since it really seems to preserve the euphoria yet one does not incur any negatives (the comedown was next to nonexistent maybe a little lethargy).

Peace
    SS

2. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    I am planning on dropping the dosage down even further. How long can he go and still get effects? I think 20-25mg plugged will still produce a very positive and euphoric state of mind.

3. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    these days, all my old hypersensitized, semineuronectolobotomized and permareversetolerant rablats have to do is simply come into close enough proximity to the substance in question to read its vibrational signature; this alone is sufficient to throw the poor rodents off baseline ;-)

via oral they report discernable activity with 20mg - lower doses were not introduced.

4. samadhi_smiles

samadhi_smiles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    are you suggesting this is more an anomaly of hypersensitization than the norm? I do feel as if he is gaining a reverse tolerance as he experiments more and more with DMT and friends (tripping hard every 4-5 days). I have always been pretty sensitive to MDxx type stuff. He might try a 10mg rectal dose just to see if effects are felt. That would be ridiculously funny for SWIM if he could get off on 10mg.

Any more comments?

5. Broshious

Broshious Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I took 50mg Methylone with 25mg bk-MBDB orally. It was definitely noticeable. No euphoria just a general feeling of well-being and openness. Certainly worth a try.

6. PseudoNemesis

PseudoNemesis Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have taken it down to 10mgs taken orally in solution with coffee of the mornings. I swear if you stay on regimen of 10-30mg doses of it with coffee in the morning and are on an anti-depressant for deep REM sleep, it reverses tolerance significantly. It also synergizes with cannabinoids and low dose 2C-I&E IME.