Combinations - lsa and mescaline combination

Discussion in 'Drug combinations' started by prime_zombie, Dec 24, 2004.

1. prime_zombie

prime_zombie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok my "friend" has recently collected a questionable sum of morning glorys(somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 pound) and possibly4, 15" cuttings of san pedro cacti. my question is this, what is too much? being a veteran, he knows to do his research, but the experiences are jsut so broad, that its hard to get a definative answer. any help?

2. mescalifornia

mescalifornia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i am interested in this combination as well, but am apprehensive about trying. I would throw a little passion flowerin the mix, drinking it first/ 1/2 hour later the perdro1 hour after that, the morning glory mix, but sip it SLOWand dose LOW so asto make sure it doesn't adversely affect you. If its anything like what I've read about Mescaline mixed with LSD, i'm sure it would provide a profound euphoria and ego dissolution. I would say 3 feet of pedro 4" around plus no more than say 5 grams of vasoconstrincting morning glory seed. my hunch is that theLSA is dangerous. i meanyou can getergotism from rye,and they sharesimilar chemisty. not to mention gangrene. Start small!!! but i think you should take the approach of coloring the sand pedro experiece with morning glory, not the other way around. be careful

3. Softrat

Softrat Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Morning Glories and San Pedros sound like a mix for puking and feeling sick through out the whole trip.

4. mescalifornia

mescalifornia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    are you speaking from experience or intuition. they might cancel out and override nausea. i don't know

5. BrugmansiaBrujo

BrugmansiaBrujo Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    I don't know about morning glories. But 18 inches of good strong
    pedro and 4 good strong Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds from hawaii was a good place for me
    to be for a long time[​IMG]

I agree that coloring the pedro with the lsa is the best route to
    go. Sometimes LSA can feel stimulating, sometimes
    sleepy/lethargic dreamy type trip. Pedro is stimulating, so if
    you get a little lethargic from the LSA, it will be offset by the
    mescaline stimulation.

I would not use the passion flower, syrian rue, or any other harmala
    alkaloid containing plants (or any other maoi chemical) with this
    combination. Not need for it, and it could be the straw that
    broke the camel's back.

Licorice root tea; ginger ale; chewing or nibbling on candied ginger or
    sushi ginger, are all good ways to get the taste cleared off the
    palate, and settle the stomach, to avoid nausea and puking.

6. draxon

draxon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i agree with softrat . just make sure you have a good way of injesting id recomend extracting the sanpedreo till the point of crude mescaline and taking the lsa extracted aswell and not to eat for 24 prior& nbsp; ive done this with except with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds 24 to be exact was a horrible evening of semi blacking out and puking

7. OneOfMany

OneOfMany Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    24 seeds? That sounds a little high for what I've heard most usual doses being. Then again I didn't feel a thing on their first attempt at "threshold" levels of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose. Guess we always need to remember that these are organic compounds of unknown strength...

8. dclacomb

dclacomb Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I've found 10 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds to be quite enjoyable by themselves with only
    about a half hour of moderate nausea(no puking, just had to lay down to
    feel right for that half hour). This was without any type of
    extraction. I just scrapped the fuzz off (I did a shitty job
    unknowingly) and chewed them up. You would probably benefit from
    a cold water extraction. It removes most of the nauseating
    cyanide relatives.

9. Dexy Mcfukfuk

Dexy Mcfukfuk Newbie

Reputation Points:
    try to realize how hard it can be to choak down a cactus, even when its been crushed into a goo. And if ur nauseus to begin with (from the san pedro) then eating hte seeds is garunteed to make you puke

10. prime_zombie

prime_zombie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i can tell you from my "friends experience" that it was definatley something to remember and tell people about, not that i would know from my own experience or anything. yes the nausea was excrutiating until the high planed off, with sparatic intestinal cramping, but the high was really worth it. then again they are poisons. what do you expect. although my friend found that mixing 900 mg of dmx, 5 grams of 25x salvia, with a quarter bag of magic mushrooms with this was a HUGEmistake, which he tried the second go round. far to much for any one man to endure. but have fun and be safe. everyone has his or her own tolerance and should experiment lightly at first. this was my "friends" mistake, alway rushing into things. to this day he still aint right

11. southernhosp81

southernhosp81 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    all my experiences with Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds were just a lazy tired almost high and then it turned really stimulating, pretty muchto the point ( i was under the influence in class once ) where i just wanted to just yell or runn the energy out. it drove me crazy for about 15 or 20 mins... is LSA really that visual?

Casue i dotn understand y anyone woudl want to combine it with catus? what are ur experiences liek with lsa? and at what doeses? cause honestly i dotn really know whats soo good about it ... i only did it when i didnt have any bud around....

By teh way im part of overgrow and just recently ( today) joined this forum so i hope its great an di get alot of ijnfo hopefulyl as much as erowid...

Peace yallEdited by: southernhosp81

12. prime_zombie

prime_zombie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well to be honest with you it was never something we did when we had choices. but experimentation is always fun. its only really a problem when you scare yourself stupid over and over again. learn what you can handle and do what you can take. i would never attempt anyhting that i was actually affraid off, which is why i will never take dxm again. i prefer the real things. and nothing, nothing compares to the lsd with mescaline sulfate. and i mean nothing, but i have tried my fair share of quick fixes. most of them were alright or better, some where worse. if you want a real psychadelic in times of drought, order some 5-meo amt and 2-ci or 2-ct7. but only 5 mg 5-meo amt and one or the other of 2-c compounds. my sister spent 7 days in the hospital with only 10 mg of the 5-meo and 20 mg of the 2-ct7. which is kinda odd cause everyone else there "not me of course" was fine, "my friend" when he was weighing it out even spilled a bunch on his hand, he was fine.