LSA(Morning Glory seeds) Trip Report

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by RoboCop, Sep 9, 2004.

1. RoboCop

RoboCop Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I took 15 gelcaps of ground up morning glory seeds with a few large glasses of water, and had a really nice trip a hour and a half later. I smoked some pot with it but within about ten minutes of being high my trip kicked in and the high went away. I never felt sick through out the whole night I tried the water extraction method a few months ago and threw it all up with no trip. The gelcapmethod of ingestion was much better than I expected it to be. Anyone else had luck with this method? Because It is still keeping me entertained while I type this I didnt expect as much visuals. Im getting some Olo. seeds and some HBWdseeds shipped to me and shoudl arrive tomorrow cant wait to try LSA with a higher dose. Even these heavenly blues kept me entertained. Closest thing I have done to LSD, and since I havent doen that in 4 years this was mroe fun. Since I do DXM all the time I forgot what real visual drugs are all about.

Forgot to add a few things:

with just these 15 gelcaps of ground MG seeds my pupils where very big and jet black I had a really noticable "doped" look on my face I think anyone who knows a thing about drugs would know I was all doped up on something. I took it at 11:00pm and am now coming down at 4:00am. I noticed I was tripping around 1:15am so as you can tell 1:15am-4am isn't to long of a trip but I had bad sideeffects and If I had of ground up seeds for about 10-15 more gelcaps I could of easily stomached the dose. I counted that 30 gelcaps would be well more than 450seeds. anyways with all my experimenting I finally got a LSA dose methodthat didn't jsut make me throw up, I will be taking LSA seeds ground in gelcaps with a fell glasses of water much more now, it works.

(Typing this now at 6:00am)

I decided I didnt want to call it quits once I was coming down around 4:30am I still wasn't tired ( the trip really keeps me awake )

5:20am - 5:50am I chewed 200 seeds

Came up with a pretty easy method of MG consumption I simply chewed the seeds poped 25-50 seeds in my mouth along with 2-3 sweet tarts, chewed this up to a nice powder and swallowed, chased with water. Did this until 200 seeds where consumed all I could taste was the sweet tarts.

Its now 6am and I already feel like im raising to another trip alot faster this time probally because I jsut came down and still have some in my system. Gonna go smk. some MJ. now. peace.

It was a real nice trip, overal LSA seeds are definatly worth it if you cant get LSD, once I hit my full peak around 8am I had some of the most crazyclose eye visuals I ever had.

Some effects I got from MG seeds where:

uncontrollable laughter at times, everything in my room seems to be shifting and the big screen TV seems to be leaning towards me, Noticed many patterns I usually can not see, Pupils where very big alot like when I do DXM, Very noticable textile changes in really everything,when I listen to any audiowhether its the TV or music cds it really helps my visuals come to life, I felt like I was watching a cartoon or somethign in the carpet.Edited by: Alfa

2. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    got 50 morning glory seeds and 15 woodrose seeds

at around 7pm chewed them up and washed down with sum icetea.

8pm started to get real tired and fell asleep by 8:20pm

woke up at 9:15pm feeling very intoxicated but not tripping.

just started chillin out online talking to friends etc.. by 10pm

started to trip pretty hard trails, moving shadows on sideview, and could notice patterns forming on rug etc.. , 10:30pm came along started to get very sharp stabbin feeling pains in my legs started to get a lil scared almost called 911 cause thought I poisened my self or something and also around my heart felt very light and didnt feel right at all so I was almost at the point to call 911, about 11:15pm the bad effects started to wear off "i just rode the bad part threw", after than I was just tripping out, listening to music,

started to come down around 2am didnt sleep till 4am

I will never do LSA again I didnt find it pleasent at all like LSD, the trip is very differnt and just str8 hits u on the 3rd hour, not as smooth as LSD, and the sharp pains I was gettin in legs muscles didnt amuse me at all.

over all. LSA is not for me and I will prolly just sell the rest of my morning glory's and woodrose's

i was also hitting a lil salvia 5x extract threw the trip

3. Bodhisattva500

Bodhisattva500 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I agree. I dont think lsa is a fun or rewarding drug at all. It definetely fucks you up but i dont see how its fun at all.

4. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from finland
    Can anyone help me with LSA. I can't sleep when it's mental effects wear off. What should I use?

5. Bodhisattva500

Reputation Points:
    funny when i took lsa i slept fo 20 straight hours....but i did almost overdose. I would just go to the pharmacy and get anything with dyphedramine in it. This is what is in otc sleeping pills and works rather good. I use sominex but it can also be found in stuff like tylenol pm.

6. Gijs_b

Gijs_b Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I don´t get it... Taking drugs to take away the effects of other drugs. just do it in daytime or somethin´.

In my opinion psychedelics don´t have to be `fun´ all the time. It´s about the experience. If you want to take ´fun´ drugs you shouldn´tdo psychedelics.

7. Bodhisattva500

Reputation Points:
    Jarka said he can sleep when its effects wear off. So he would be taking something to take away the some of the bad side effects of the lsa not to counteract it. I agree that psychadelics dont have to be fun and I enjoy the experience as well. But like I said before I dont find it rewarding and didnt get anything out of it but a complete mindfuck stupor, But i did take a large amount

8. -Kurt

-Kurt Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from earth
    I tried to buy some LSA today but couldn't find any.

9. HippieD9

HippieD9 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The only time I've ever really enjoyed Hawaiian Baby Woodrose or MG seeds was the first time I did them. I find they're really usefull for meditation because they're sooooo sleepy. Everytime I take em I get the worst rot-gut and end up puking, but you've gotta pay to play!

Peace,

Darren

10. Tavz

Tavz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I must have gotten a bad batch of MGS and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds because the ONLY effect i got was a little sleepiness. I started out with a few Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, then a little more, then a little more, with no results. Then one night I said fuck it and ground up 30 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seends and 500 MGS in a coffee grounder, put the powder in a cup of water and let it sit until the next night. I then strained the crap out and drank the tea. Now let me tell you, I have drank some gross ass shit before but jesus christ, this stuff is so bad. I puked once but didnt lose to much. After a few hours I just felt a little tired, a few more hours nothing, few more, nothing.

I must have gotten a bad batch or something, i dont know. Anyway, I can still taste that crap in my mouth and thinking about it makes me gag, god it is so gross.

11. knowname

knowname Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is woodrose as conviently availible as morning gloryat places like wal-mart?

12. Rufus

Rufus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    try Pikes...