LSA? sry i didn’t know where to put this

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by Pinball_map, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i've heard about LSA from morning glory seeds, i've never tried it before =/. some one told me its kindof like acid but weaker. how many morning glory seeds do i need to take to get fucked?

how long does it last?

whats it like?

thanx

2. deadmoap

deadmoap Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    I tried it once... I bought four packs of seeds, ground them up in a coffee grinder, and ate the powder (yuck).

Long story short, it's not worth it. I got so much nausia, that I had
    to lay down and try not to throw up, and eventually fell asleep. I
    remember having some odd thoughts before I fell asleep, and when I woke
    up I felt like I was waking up the morning after I smoke a bunch of
    pot, but went away after a couple seconds. I had diahrea, too... badly.

Though I don't completely regret it. I learned the valuable lesson that
    there are no shortcuts in life. If I want to trip, I need to find real
    acid.

3. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    holy shit lol

4. grg3135

grg3135 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, Ive had a few positive experiences with MG seeds. In fact, it was the first thing i tripped on. If possible, buy your seeds from an online supplier, preferably one that sells them for the purpose youre going for. The ones sold at retail stores are sometimes coated with pesticides/chemicals that can really add to the nausea. Now, Im not saying that the nausea wont be there if you get the seeds from a reputable site, but it isnt debilatating and can be taken care of with a little pot/pepto bismal. Be prepared for a good 7 to 8 hour trip, with CEV, some open eye distortions,but more than anything a pretty good mindfuck, and usually a little diahrea as im coming down. I usually go with around 300-350 seeds, finelly ground in applesause or OJ. You might throw up, but in my experience, if you can hold it, hold it for as long as possible, it usually passes and i tend to have a better trip. Also, be sure to check your pupils when its hitting pretty hard, theyre huge, usually makes me giggle

5. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alright thanx a lot

6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    first, use the search engine.

secondly... instead of using mg seeds, i recomend baby hawian woodrose seeds. about 8 bhwr seeds is a good trip. you'll vomit if you don't extract it well.

there are a few really good extraction methods on here, search for lsa extractions. you can extract extract it down to a pure crystal with enough effort. but usally just the sludge is good enough.

7. grg3135

grg3135 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Well, you dont have to extract it. Extraction takes a lot of time, and I'm pretty lazy. Vomiting doesnt occur EVERY time you eat seeds w/out extracting. In fact, I dont throw up more often than I do, and when I do, its usually due to a higher dosage and its all over in about 10 minutes Edited by: grg3135

8. afromonkey

afromonkey Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    even thinking of the waxy smell of those seeds makes me retch now, i guess this Ipomoea Violacea just isn't for me

9. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    k fuck this, lol 300-350 seeds....i tried stealing some cause they were too expensive but the women kept following me around the store

10. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    What is the comparison of LSA and LSD? Is LSA more similar to mushrooms? I've wanted to try LSA just for curiosities sake, but I can get LSD easy, so what's the point?

11. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yeh I know what u mean pinball... 350 seeds would be a lot of money-fuck that,I can get acid cheaper!

12. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea...i jus went to the store...they had packs of almost 400 for like 2.99 :) so i bought a bunch

13. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How do u clean the seeds if they have chemicals on them???

14. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you soak them in a petroleum based fluid (lighter fluid is best) it will remove the fungicide and other chemicals that coat the seeds.

15. Pinball_map

Pinball_map Newbie

Reputation Points:
    k thats it, fuck lsa..im done with this shit...i jus grinded up around 400 seeds and put them in some OJ....i never felta damnthing Edited by: Pinball_map