Drug info - Lsd=acid=amt???

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Guest, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    My friend tried shrooms and wanted to try somethin a little bit better.

she told me 'amt' i said wats that... she said 'acid' and i was like oh LSD right, and she says no, amt is acid and lsd is different. Tell me if acid lsd and amt are all the same or if their differnt. and what prices are for each.

2. wizard warior

wizard warior Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lsd is acid its jutsa another nickname for it corecct me if i am wrong,and amt is suoppoesd to have similar effect to las but its not exactally the same kind of drug amt is IT-290 whichis an anticholinergic drug related to scopolamine and
    the other tropane alkaloids found in solanaceous plants.bz is another anticholinergic drug that nasty stuff which was used in (i justextracted that from erowid)the vietnam war to try to pacifie the troops.

3. Sduibek

Sduibek Newbie

Reputation Points:
    are you sure it's related to scopolamine? if so then avoid it. that's scary stuff.. why do you think it's called DEADLY Nightshade? because it kills people, and the active chemical(s) is(are): scopolamine, atropine.

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    AMT is a research chemical that was banned in the u.s. a while back ... it is similar to acid, but lasts 20-25 hours ... it is a cousin to DMT but lasts a really long time

LSD is acid.

however in some cirlces any chemical that makes you fry is sold as "acid"

5. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    AMT 20 to 25 hours??? no way maybe around 7-10 hours

I think your talking about 5meo-AMT that CAN last up to 24 hr

but AMT is *DEF NOT* acid ,

*ACID IS LSD*

amt is Alpha-methly-tryptamine

6. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    And LSD is Acid, end of story. LSD is short for Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, and is one of the few(if not the only) Psychedelics that is an acid and not an alkaloid.

I find it quite scary that chemicals other than lsd are being sold as acid. This can only lead to major fuck ups and even more disinformation about this already misunderstood substance. There's been enough bad press withoout dickhead dealers adding to it, although a lot of dealers are business people, whose main interest is shifting product to a market that just wants escape from consensus reality and are therefore ripe for exploitation.

Never buy from a dealer who doesn't try his own product, or who isn't willing to tell you what it does. Not always possible, I know, so be careful - if you're not sure about what you've got, start small; better a mild trip than front page news.

7. Lynchx

Lynchx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o
    exactly I also think its SADD that people this AMT is acid and LSD is just LSD , LSD is the greatest thing that ever happend for us chemical wise hehe :) :plur: