Combinations - LSD after Ecstasy?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Darksanity, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have planned to do LSD in 2 days and he started thinking about rolling tonight (just one E pill) but he was wondering if doing E would deplete his Serotonin and make him a bit depressed for the next days wich would make higher chances of a LSD badtrip (consider it's SWIM's first time with LSD). Would 5-HTP supplementation cut the E's "post-depression". I didn't really have does "post-depression" episodes after rolling... He just misses the buzz very hard (not like a craving, but like : ohh it's sad... it's already over... it was so beautiful). So what should SWIM do?

Thanks

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I don't think taking E should make an LSD trip negative. It's not serotonin depletion that causes bad trips. It's taking too much, tripping in a bad environment or an underlying psychological issue that generally causes bad trips. That all being said, it's good to be in top physical shape when tripping on LSD. If you's completely fried after a hard night's rolling, there's probably no point taking acid the next day because deteriorated physical condition could make a trip rather uncomfortable.

3. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    You should be fine tripping two days after taking one pill ( unless the pill is extremelly strong , then seratonin levels may be slightly more diminshed ). but realistically You should be ok, I dont usually feel depressed for days after rolling but with that said I had a few friends who claim it takes days for them to feel normal again.it really depends on swiys own body.if You does go rolling tonight and in two days if You doesnt feel right then You should not go tripping. take it as it comes.

4. nico

nico Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I took LSD and ecstasy together and must note that the LSD intesified the ecstasy comedown, but was able to distract herself from the negative feelings in 10-15 minutes. However with such a long gap, You should be fine. But if you're worried, of course, hold off.

5. whipcreamdemon

whipcreamdemon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from belize
    I did a one XTC pill then immediately took the LSD 30 min lata and they said it was one of the best experiences ever and recommends it highly,

Tags: