Combinations - LSD after MDMA

Discussion in 'LSD' started by mf400, May 20, 2005.

1. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Has anyone tried Rolling and then after coming down, gone tripping? I want to know if the trip is any bit enjoyable. My fear is that the MDMA would drain serotonin so much that no happiness would come from tripping. Edited by: mf400

2. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I've tried it before and I tripped just fine. I didn't have a bad trip or anything. I didn't trip as hard though I must say. I know that that depending on what you do acid or shrooms it can be totally different. I did shrooms and I had an okay trip I just felt really tried throughout the whole thing. Personally if I were you I would do both at the same time. They feed off of each and it's virtually impossible to have a bad trip on mdma. It also helps to bring up your roll as well. It's up to you but in my opinion do the both at the same time, I think you will like it a lot.

3. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    Acid and amphetamines go generally well together, just donĀ“t overdo the MDMA/speed, but thats a general advice.

Taking acid to prvent the ugly hangover of XTC will probably work fine, it thats what you are after, but taking it together is more enjoyable for sure.
    Better is in my opinion to take acid and a SMALL amount of (meth)amphetamine to stay longer awake. Long trip, no bad hangover.Edited by: fishinabottle

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    in your advice do you think i should take XTC b4 my first acid trip? I think it would prevent a bad trip bcause i would be in such a good mood. What about a bit of meth whith my first trip, would you reccomend it?

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I wouldn't recommend taking any uppers with a strong psychadelic. It can make the trip too intense in certain situations.

6. mf400

mf400 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Well my "friend" successfully rolled and then tripped, everything went fine. After the Molly crash, he dropped the LSD to feel better. The trip went fine although he didnt laugh as normal on the lsd, just sorta grinned. He felt like he was on the verge of laughter, but couldnt laugh. So he had the idea of getting some Nitrous to give the extra boost. Great idea, in his personal opinion, there is no better drug combination than LSD and N2O, its absolutly amazing. By that point, he had forgotten all about the horrible comedown of MDMA.

The only downside, it was the most slow acting LSD (about 1.5 hours to kick in) and he took it too late which means, he had no sleep. And on top of that, he was up all the next night on Morphine, another sleepless weekend for him.