Combinations - LSD and Alcohol

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Ninja Master, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Ninja Master

Ninja Master Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I didnt have a problem slammin beers mid lsd trip. i personaly
    think that the order of what goes on makes a difrence. for
    instance swim drank captain morgan and cokes before eating mushrooms
    and had explosive bloody vomit. anyone else on the idea of the
    order of taking the drugs making a difrence?

2. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    bloody explosive vomit? doesnt sound fun. i would expect alcohol and
    mushrooms to cause nausea, because mushrooms cause nausea in some
    people anyway and alcohol certainly causes nausea in high quantities.
    lsd doesnt seem like it would though, because the dose is so small that
    i dont think it would have noticeable effects on your digestion.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I usually don't drink much when on mushrooms because of the stomach nausea but will drink a moderate amount while on LSD.

4. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i usually don't drink cause it's a fucked up drug!mixing alcohol with psychedlics is like blasfemie imo ... anyone that respects his mind and body just doens't go that way. it's useless combo for innerexploration and truth. you might find the beast in yourself - but i'd rather find my most true self.

2 cent's - you can have them 4 free.

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Well I'm glad they're just two cents and not more because I generally don't agree with all this mystical self-exploration mumbo-jumbo. I'll mix any drugs I want if I see fit and I don't take drugs for self discovery and life-warping visions of my cosmic future. I take them because I like to get fucked up and try new things. Simple as.Edited by: nature_boy_liam

6. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    the thing is - it's no mumbo jumbo. you can actually live it. (it's not a far away state for really enlightmented poeple - it's just your true normal self looking at the world - i don't find it mystical - i find it the most normal thing in my life - more normal than any idea i have inside my head - although we tend to forget most of the time)

other way - your mind and body is yours - so ... enjoy mate ;)

(read my post again - didn't mean to sound offending - just that anyone i know that mixes alcohol - useually get's strange, outrages, mind breaking trips - like they meet their darkside -i just feel that for myself a trip should be peacefull - a time to stop time)Edited by: Silence_Inc

7. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    i believe Ninja meant “LSD then beer”. “than” denotes selection of one over another.

should you choose to toxify your liver with alcohol whilst tripping, the latter should be administered after, not before psychs.

8. Ninja Master

Ninja Master Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    what nano said, i ment then beer. swim can drink alcohol
    after the come ups over on the mushrooms. i disagree with most of
    post no3's subject. its all about moderating, and ive seen people
    abuse psychedelics like its crack cocaine! "anyone that respects
    his mind and body just doens't go that way" anyone who respects
    his mind and body does not do drugs period. I has reached the
    limits of inner exploration, each trip is more and more
    pointless. its not like swim learns anything new about
    self. its all about stability and moderation with any drug.

9. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    well poster no 1 ... indeed - it's all about moderation.

so why MIX two completely different substances together - that' snot really moderating?? is it - maybe you see it like that because alcohol is legal - i just see it as f*cking with yourself... and imo - it's just not healthy. imo you are the one abusing psychedlics like crack cokain ... drinking alcohol on mushrooms ... come on! ;) ... it's like throwing mudd on a painting.

so you have reached the limits you say - maybe you are doing something wrong? ... cause inner exploration has got no end- it's endless... ;)

i'm sorry to go off-topic - or half topic ... i just find this alcohol with psychedlics stuff really important. it holds back your own ability to move forward - it even makes you believe there is nothing to move forward too ... alcohol is not the right drugs to mix with psychedelics. Edited by: Silence_Inc

10. psyvision2000

psyvision2000 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    i like having about 2-3 beers for the onset of LSD, i feel it losens the oncoming anxiety that LSD tends to give people at the begining of the trip. After that it depends what kinda of trip i want, If im looking to get LIT then ill keep drinking and do whatever, but if im approaching the trip tying to gain further insight into the cosmos then i wont drink anymore and will start doing nitrous oxide or just the LSD.

11. kurtisbell

kurtisbell Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM drank a fifth of Jack Daniel's and amidst the drunken foolishness somehow came across a hit of LSD. I was instantly pulled out of his drunken stupor. It was strange that there wasn't any synergism or anything, the drunk just kinda went away.

12. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Never Drink With LSD

new years, ah the great ole holiday of not remembering and regreting what you do. at least in swims case. ok swim and friends are lined up to get some lucy from a friend of a friend. new years night and some girls booze the whole board. yea sounds like fun. well I made the mistake of getting bored waiting for lucy to show up, and he drank a little. well then there was te girls. total skanks and easy. i thought i was set for the night if lucy didnt show. so I had been ripped in this situation before, he got drunk. then the fucking girls left and there was one taken girl one hving guy trouble and one ugly one. well needless to say after drinking a while and hiding the druk very well, lucy showed up. the night was a blur. my friend broke is face on his knee on a trampoline. swim puked, yelled at, hugged, and talked to a tree. ugly girl became swims best friend unknowingly to him. he had some embarressing things happen while there was no memory. and he chugged a fourht of a handle of vodka. the hallucinations were great when I wasnt seeing the carpet up close the walls melt onto a couch and his hand being eaten by this girls shirt (yea i felt her up in the living room, yes everyone was laughing and wathcing, yes i dont remember it). it was crazy. sat on a couhc till getting a ride the next day and watch the sun shine colors onto a tye-die poster. so i say NEVER DRINK ALOT WITH ACID NEVER NEVER. well unles in very controlled enviroment. but i coulda ran into traffic and it coulda been me breaking my face. btw it was about 2.5 hits if i remember correctly.

so happy not drinking with acid guys
    peace

13. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Yes I has heard drinking on cid can intensify the effects alot or atleast make you that much more fucked up, weather or not that is good. my friend drank a lot of tequila and popped two psychadelic lizard acid blotters. The night was crazy for him and he was having delerious thoughts in his head. He thought the cops were circling his block telling him to come out and surrender. He was out of his mind the whole night acting like a drunk fool but he couldnt even think of more stupid shit to do because he was so throwed. Some people like the combo but you can over do it very easily. A few shots might alter the trip in a positive way just start slow with alcohol + anything. The effects are just that much more unpredictable.

14. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I like to have a few beers before dropping acid, just to ease into it without any worries. Not too much of course. Drinking while the trip is on is a different matter. One or two beers while tripping are nice but usually SWIM can't bother with any more than that.

15. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ooooh boy.
    i love drinking beer while tripping on LSD.
    i dont do it too often because i feel like it takes something away from that clean feeling i get on acid but every once in a while tripping and drinking is really fun.

oh, and i love to drink beer on the come down of almost any psychedelic

16. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I agree that drinking with LSD can help calm ones nerves and actually tastes delicious.

17. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Some people say you should smoke weed before acid to smooth your nerves. I never got that: "Smoke weed so you won't be paranoid" ?????
    Beer is the way to go. Only two or three, though.

18. kemistudent

kemistudent Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    I have to agree with the drinkers here. He wouldn't drop without some cold pilsners at hand. He is able to double the amount of beer he can normally drink when dosed, sometimes even more. It really does wonders countering any of the negative effects an LSD trip could present.

19. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I always preferred to dose first, smoke a bowl on the come up, enjoy most of the peak over the next 3-4 hours, then likes to drink some beers, to ease the transition into sleep after the trip.. He finds having an alcohol buzz before the peak can take away from it.. Swim can seem to drink all night on LSD, though, without getting that buzzed, unless he drinks strong liquor..

20. The_Great_Sage

The_Great_Sage Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i should have said "never drink LIKE THIS whilst on lucy" lol yea I am looking forward to having the great feeling of not being a crazy drunk dosed guy in the future of his journies. i can say that the night was going pretty well with my first couple beers. swim drinks alot so he wasnt very dum fuck drunk till about the middle of coming up.