Side effects - LSD and pupil dilation

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Bloodrip101, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Bloodrip101

Bloodrip101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ive done acid a few times but i never noticed how long mypupils were dilated, even though after a little bit of time (passed your high) once in a while stuff got just a little bit distored, im wondering if your eyes were normal then, like i said a simple question

2. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've noticed that sometimes my eyes won't fully undilate for almost a
    day after my trip ends. I don't really notice things getting distorted,
    although I assume you might mean that you can still make things move a
    little.

Sorry if this wasn't exactly helpful, but I didn't know exactly what you meant.

3. Bloodrip101

Bloodrip101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    no thats exactly what i was looking for, cuz the next day its a friends wedding, and i wont have to chance to find any or do it again for atleast 5-9 months.....so thats why i asked about the eyes dilating thing....

4. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This may not have much to do with that but, do you think it's possible for your pupils to stay constantly dilated? I've done more than my share of cid, as well as most other drugs and my pupils always seem to be huge. I never noticed it but, everybody I know always asks me if I'm on something cuz my pupils look big. I've even had cops and guards in jail accuse me of taking something when I was perfectly sober. For instance, about a year ago me and my lady were going to Burger King from my house. Now, where I lived at was a very bad neighborhood where they constantly sold crack and had drive-bys a couple times a week. Anyway, a cop stopped us before we even pulled out of our parking spot and accused us of buying crack. They took us out and searched us, did the eye test and accused me of smoking crack. I was completely sober and hadn't done anything recently but, they were telling me that my pupils weren't contracting. Anybody ever hear of this happening to somebody or have a similar experience?