Health - lsd and sweating?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by jesuswantsmeforasunbeam, Feb 22, 2007.

1. jesuswantsmeforasunbeam

jesuswantsmeforasunbeam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    every time I take lsd he sweats for a large part of the trip, usually when peaking- its not something that ruins the trip but it can be annoying/unpleasant at times.
    also swim quite often goes the colour of a beetroot but cant understand why this happens. other people taking the same stuff at the same tiome dont have these effects.

anyone have any ideas as to why this occurs?

2. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Re: lsd makes me sweat buckets

Overheating perhaps. lol. maybe You should spend time outside in the fresh air to cool down. swim always needs at least a few minutes of being outdoors while tripping ....fresh air can do great things.

3. CRUNK

CRUNK Newbie

Reputation Points:

Andy Nickelson always sweats when he's trippin', but that's only when he's at a rave dancing his ass off. But he's also noticed that the A/C has great effects on a trip because the cool air makes him feel more comfortable.

Heat for rolling
    A/C for trippin'

:smoker:

4. Flimmar

Flimmar Newbie

Reputation Points:

SWIM usually tends to sweat also - not like anything extreme, but yeah, it can get annoying - he usually experience this on chemical substances - no idea why. He usually does this:

1. Wear a polo-shirt of some kind - thin textile is always good, because this way the sweat will evaporate, instead of staying in the cloth.

2. Have some nice icewater with ice around with you - though be sure not to take big sips, because it can make you puke due to cooling down your stomach.

3. Use a deoderant-stick. Not the roll-ons, but the sticks. I have yet to figure out why, but with sticks he just doesn't sweat as much.

4. Get some fresh air.

5. If You feels overheated, go to the bathroom and turn on the cold water, then let the water hit your wrists - this is one of the most effective ways of cooling You down, without taking a shower or anything else.

There ya go :)