Drug info - LSD as weapon of war

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Fresh, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fresh

Fresh Newbie

Reputation Points:
    That movie "LSD: The Beyond Within" talks about military experiments on soldiers with LSD (in the 50's or something) and there was hope of making it into an airborne form that could be released on entire popluations by airplane. The idea was that a country full of people tripping would be an easy enemy to attack. Pretty sick if you ask me, but hey I guess that's the military for you. Anyways, I wonder if to an extent, was acid a military tool of the 60's used against American youth? Maybe by getting the country stoned out of it's mind, the government was able to carry about it's business in vietnam and elsewhere. Look how different the world is today. Laws are passed all the time and wars are fought and there is little if any protest anymore. It seems like people sit back and accept stupid things now-a-days more readily. I'm not saying this is because of LSD at all, I'm just saying the world has changed a lot in 40 years and part of that might have been started with the explosion of LSD back in the 60's. Maybe?

2. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I wouldn't want to attack someone on lsd. I would fear for his own safety more so attacking somebody on lsd than someone sober. it would be like fighting someone with super human power whose concept of death gone/very limited.

you sound like u might have a new conspiracy theory here. hoffman worked for the gov? ahhhhhahahahhaha

3. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Don't bother responding to a casuality of LSD Fresh's Mommy put in her teats - let's just say we know about Project MK-Ultra. The CIA bought a kilo of acid from Sandoz. It didn't work. They put it in your coffee.

Yee Haw!

CLOSED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.