Culture - LSD Blotter prints in the last year

Discussion in 'LSD' started by nouse4aname84, Jun 6, 2004.

1. nouse4aname84

nouse4aname84 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jatelka Edit: This is a combined thread and many of the earlier posts are from when the forum was young and self-incrimnation wasn't an absolute no-no
    We also need pictures people!

just curious what all prints are out there or where out there within the last year. anyone eat any or the faces of rock, fly paper, dragons, buddahs, or factile?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010
  2. Thegreatone

Thegreatone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    fractile, dragfons and other mythical creatures blue paper, i think it was all printed by the same chemist, not sure about anyrthing else

3. inoxia

inoxia Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The chemist didn't print the blotter. He didn't even lay the blotter, thechemists jobs areto make the crystal. The "families" trusted distributors lay it on blotter as they need it. This is how it can reach so far from only one family. 1 gram of crystal makes around 10,000 doses, imagine how easy it is to transport 10,000 doses of LSD when it is no larger than a gram of coke or pot or whatever.

4. chicada

chicada Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there's some the blotters going round the uk with
    little sgt peppers lonely hearts club band emblems
    on it?
    there's geometric patterns on the reverse side.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2008
  5. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Current LSD Blotters and Liquid

Hey im just wondering what are the prints that are going around right now and if they are any good.

I hear the good prints right now are the blank white sheet and the celtic blotter.

A few months ago i got blotter with an eye on each hit. That was some good acid.

6. geordie

geordie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    In the uk at moment ive seen the smileys, the Mr Men , the beatles and the 150 drop liquid bottles. non of these will enduce open eye visuals at one dose.

7. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    well the plain white blotter from this past summer was 1 hit shit.

It was ~100ug of fluff.

Also i had visuals from the eyeball blotter at only 1.5 hits.

maybe you guys just havent come across good acid rewcently because ts
    so rare. I admit it is hard to find but it is still around.

8. sp4zzj4zz

sp4zzj4zz Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Eyes and Flies?

The eyes and flies blotter is the last that Ive came across. Picked up
    a book in Philly about 8 months ago. Its very decent if i say so myself.

Ive also heard alot about the Condors going around the area right now.

9. ThePiss

ThePiss Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hey GdXCat I did too drop one of those eyeball papers in New York. It was from a syracuse area. Those were pokemon symbols which represents the different elements of fire, water, earth etc... Boy they were really good, it made me want to dance for a long time and then I went out running in the night cuz I had so much engertic. I agree with you brah it was some good chemistry making. [​IMG]

10. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    This weekend I got hooked up with some Marvin themartian blotters. They were mediocre but I, baked none the less.I was told they came from Northern CA. I took five hits and fryed for about nine hours. In the eighth hour I took1.2g of DXM. That shit was insane, I still felt really happy from the acid and as soonas the DXM kicked in, I was in outer space.It was the first time I ever mixed the two and it was intense. I recommend this only for the experienced users.

11. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Just received some new blotters, they're smurfs! I've had these before, way back in 2000 and they were awsome then. Tonight I'm going to drop 5 if I can hold out that long. I'll let yall know how it went tomorrow.[​IMG]

12. jrock0069

jrock0069 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last night I took the smurfs. They weren't from the same batch that I took 5 years ago, but they were pretty strong. They were more speedy than I remember the old ones to be. I went up into the mountains to trip(same as I did with the old ones) and it started to snow. This was the first time I had ever been in the snow while on cid. As usual I ate 5 of them but the visuals weren't as strong as I would like so I took 5 more. After about an hour of sitting in the car with my girl I really started trippin'. I got out and all the snowflakes in the headlights had rainbow tracers. My body was trembling, not sure if it was from the acid or the cold. But every time I shook, I could see vibrations float off into the distance. It was a really fascinating experience. Can't wait to do it again. I still haven't fallen asleep, there's no more visuals but I still have a nice body high.[​IMG]

13. Jester

Jester Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Last year I used to get blotter with an eye on a pyramid on every square. Most of the squares on the sheet were a navy blue, but the last strip on the right was all tie-dye background colors. Still had the navy eye though. Sounds like it could be the same batch that GDxCAT was talking about. Anyway, one hit of that was all I ever needed (though I did take more on a few occasions). Having recently taken some "strong" liquid at known dose (130 mcg/hit, fluff) I now approximate the L I used to get to have been about 250mcg/hit. May still be going around up state NY. The stuff I can get now is a lot cleaner, though I have to take 2 or 3 to get anywhere near where I want to.Edited by: Jester

14. bud head four20

bud head four20 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I got some EAGLE blotter in amherst,mass a few weeks ago. it was a full eagle on every 4 hit square

15. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The only print I have seen going around was psychadelic lizards.
    I also had some friends who had some spiderman prints and some
    charlottes web. I heard the white unperf going around right now
    is good too, although I havent gotten my hands on any.

16. pierluigi001

pierluigi001 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i just got 2 hoffmans in the weekend havent taken them yet though

17. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ^white blotters are the best going around right now.

18. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    There is first class white unperf. paper available too, but I thought a picture of a white sheet of paper wouldn´t be the hit. [​IMG]

/fish

19. man3115

man3115 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    anyone seen the jesus blotters? heard they were around and wondering if they were any good

20. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its funny u mention jesus blotter. they were the best going around in the early 90's. Although i doubt those are the same as u have now, but i think its worth a try. tell us how they were.

peace.