Culture - LSD database

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Guest, Sep 26, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    hey dudes whats happenin?

I recently aquired 4 tabs of LSD, but am unsure of what type they actually are. I was wondering if there is a database anywhere on the internet that has images of all the patterns that have been created on blotter paper?

The tabs are still together in a sheet of four, they have a white background with blue ovals and arrows creating the shape of an X, does this ring any bells with anybody??

help greatly apprecieated.

Jiba

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
  2. Do_Japan

Do_Japan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You found 4 hits of Least Common Denomenator... man good job thats not easy shit to find. Hehe....

3. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    Actually this question is a very good one that I have wondered for some years now with all the blotters going around laced with Bromo-Dragonflies, DOC, DOI, 25c-nbome, you name it. This would definitely be worth setting up due aforementioned new possibilities for the ingredients these blotters may have. The format could be either similar to those pill sites, or then more like database in some way or another where you could browse somehow efficiently the possible prints to find what you have in hand and check what it is and how much it supposedly has the substance.

To make full use of modern technologies, there are some pattern matching open source libraries which could be of help here. The problem is that if you want to find your blotter from the database, the naming is not very unique, some abstract forms could be called with a dozen names so there is no way these can be matched accurately ever. The pattern matching would be convenient, you take a photo of your blotter (everybody has a camera nowadays) and upload it to the service, it returns then the possible matches in some seconds and you can see if any of them are the same as your blotter.

Any volunteers to program this? :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
  4. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    given how those pill ID sites spawned copy-cat pressings, I can't imagine a database of LSD is going to have any integrity for more then a week.

5. anj0vis

anj0vis Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Germany
    It is true that making blotters is somewhat easier than making pills, so the copycat producers would have easier time to catch up. On the other hand, even if some of the blotters were copycats, I feel there would be real intrinsic value in harm reduction sense in doing that. It would still be better guess than no database at all as it would definitely reveal some possible surprise options.

6. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    43 y/o from ireland
    A 'better guess' is in no way harm reduction.
    Get regents tests and use them to see what is on the blotter, that is the only acceptable method.
    There are far too many research chemicals that are able to fit onto blotters these days, posting what is on one specific blotter is not doing anyone any favours, in fact it might be giving them a false confidence that what they have is exactly the same.

7. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Such databases would also make it very easy for an unscrupulous dealer to mimic "good LSD" prints.