Dose - LSD Enhanced Cookies

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Brizzles, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Brizzles

Brizzles Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I am currently on what seems to be an impossible venture to find acid. He lives in an area where LSD is not very popular, so no one knows where to find it. The only form of LSD I have come across was acid dripped onto a vanilla wafer. He does not want to purchase these wafers because he has never heard of this method of ingestion. Has anyone else heard of these acid enhanced cookies? If so, did they work?

2. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have had some on altoids, animal crackers, and oyster crackers. I believe if it can seep in, it's viable.

3. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    Acid can be put on just about anything that will absorb and hold the liquid.

I would give the wafers a whirl...

4. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Animal crackers are great... you can put acid on anything. even a coin if you wished. let the liquid dry out, youve got laced money. thatd work great. no cop is going to test you pennies for drugs.

:joint:

5. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow, that is actually a good idea! Give someone a roll of pennies. Onto something maybe?!

6. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    an unassuming bagfull of change... ;) there are infinite ways to conceal LSD. its so small... just use your imagination. in the same vein you could lay sheets on dollar bills. just stick it in your wallet. once again... no questions... and they wouldnt think to test it.

:joint::beer

7. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Yeah, but then you'd go down to the corner store needing some Jolly Ranchers, and ... "Which bill was it that I dosed? Urrrgh!" And one thing leads to another .... and eventually you're in the Kwikee Mart eating the entire contents of your wallet while the good folks behind the counter are quietly on the phone to have you carted out....

8. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    then you just have to dose all of the bills to make sure that doesnt become an issue. ;)

besides to be realistic it would be pretty dumb to carry the dollar with you unless it had a specific place to be going. common sense does not dictate carrying sheets for no reason. good way to lose it, destroy it, get arrested with it etc.

:joint: :beer:

9. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It would be pretty nasty to have to shove a dollar bill in your mouth when you want to trip. You're just asking for a bad experience there!

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Bongo knows a nitwit who dripped liquid LSD25 onto some Nabisco Vanilla Wafers and gave them away to people at a party. He gave them to a 12 year old kid. We ripped that idiot apart that night and set up a baby-sitting service.

That was the night a certain nitwit lost his cookies.

11. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Money has the potential to be VERY dirty. Definatly would advise against it. There is really an endless list of what could absorb LSD (seen it put on anything from food, to clothes), Im sure we can come up with something.

I did just think of this though. If someone wanted to drop some (or a lot of, hehe) hits onto a card or piece of paper and save it for later (or ready it for transportation), perhaps they could laminate it? I dont know exactly how cards are laminated, but if it doesnt involve any stages that would destroy the LSD, it sounds like worthwhile method to look into...

12. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    A jigsaw puzzle piece would be perfect. I think it's done in that movie In the Name of the Father.

13. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Oreos seem like they would be a good idea. You could take off the top of one and put a few drops on the cream and then put the top back on. Then all you need to do is keep the oreos you "enhanced" aside from the regular ones or you could be in for a nasty surprise!!

I think it would be interesting to use my friend swim's hash oreos technique with this acid-eo technique to see if the combination is any good.

Swim's hash oreo technique is to put butter and hash in a spoon, use a lighter under the spoon to melt the mixture, then take the top off an oreo and make a hole in the cream. Then you dump the mixture in the oreo and close.

On second thought, the lsd would hit much faster than the hash but it would still be worth a try to see what additional effects it provides.

14. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A big lump of hash working its way through your system while getting closer and closer to the peak, wow. Swim cant imagine the places this would take him (lets just say there would definatly be tears of joy hehe)... one day, oh one day...

15. Djvr16

Djvr16 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Lamination invovles extreme heat. I believe it would destroy the LSD. One could always vacuum seal