1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Experiences - LSD experiences

Discussion in 'LSD Experiences' started by searcher, Apr 27, 2004.

1. ollywithbeans

ollywithbeans

Reputation Points:
    Dose : 4 and 1/8 plain yellow blotters

Swim's gecko spelt out this message in ricecakes for him to read this morning:

I've tripped three times before so this was to be my fourth experience, and so I decided to increase the dose beyond what i'd done before, always one blotter. I was to be tripping with five other extremely close friends, all trying LSD for the first time, and one sober friend was there. The setting was a converted garage where our group goes most days to get high.

I took 2 and 1/8 blotters at around 7 pm, and my friends all took either half or one to begin with. It took until about half nine before I began to feel the drug ; I got the boiling hot face and head I always do when coming up, along with a euphoria and intense giggles. At this point I took the other two tabs and smoked a spliff. The spliff contained kief we'd been saving, and so was very strong. Having smoked this swim was rocketed into his trip.

Swim's first visuals were extremely odd, if he placed his hands flat in front of him it felt to him, and looked, like his fingers were on a clingfilm surface of fractular space. As I began to realise the nature of space and dimension, all planes of direction held this kind of fractular surface tension. However it wasn't long before space and dimension lost all meaning entirely. I began to see the world entirely transfigured, curtains bobbed this way and that, taking on a beautiful meaning that I can't explain here. Paisley patterns became apparent on all surfaces, as well as thin fractals and geometric patterns. I grew increasingly higher, and a very strange thing indeed happened. I could see and sense mirrors on everything. I was sat to the right of a limitless mirror producing a kind of symmetry across the room. The room, and people's faces began to contain these mirrors, and symmetry was everywhere.

At this point my friend lept up and shrieked. He then asked if he'd just flipped out, and I said sort of, unsure what to do. I hoped it would pass, as he was clearly anxious and becoming increasingly uncomfortable. It didn't pass however, and this friend's trip appeared to turn rapidly very west. He fell into a continuous loop of seemingly hypnotic thought. He constantly spoke, repeating other's words. I could see he was terrified, and tried my best to calm him down, but I appeared just as an external figure to him, I felt I couldn't speak to him in any regular human manner whatsoever. My friend grew increasingly violent, attacking several people and beginning to scream. At this point I became extremely scared myself, feeling an uncontrollable urge to escape from the situation, I had to continue with my trip ; I couldn't let myself fall into what seemed like an easily achieved horrible experience given my surroundings. Our sober friend's mother heard the screams, as it had woken her up. Realising this, and watching my friend scream at her and hear her say the word "police", me and one other friend grabbed our bags and ran out into a small street not far from the house.

Here I experienced the most profound moment of my trip. My heart was pounding and the fear was on me. I sat down on some grass at the roadside. As I looked up onto the grass, the foliage ahead of me transformed into a deep purple field, lit with stars and crescent moons. I felt a divine presence all around me, and it was seemingly eternal. I was about to cry with the beauty of the world, before a cry from the house took me and my friend back there. We could stay at the garage after all, but promised to try and calm our friend down. He didn't calm down for a long time (although in all his loop lasted around an hour and a half only), and his presence unnerved me. He repeated some of my words within his loop, and hearing these words i grew into a conflict with myself. I wondered if it was me who had experienced the loop, and running away appeared to fit with this. Realising a trap i was falling into I spoke no more and put family guy on the T.V. Something lighthearted was needed.

As my trip progressed I experienced another profound feeling. As I percieved touch and feeling, I realised all perception was merely electrical impulse. And that I was tripping as these electrical impulses were on another frequency than the norm. As I thought of this, an overwhelming sense of oneness withing my own brain and consciousness took over. My physical body meant nothing, and neither did time. Time itself began to feel under my control. I realised that time wasn't a continuous stream that I fit into, but that for time to exist in my universe my thought process must exist. The speed fo my thoughts created time, and I looked upon everything from seemingly the opposite way entirely. I took this idea and applied it to space and matter. Revelation after revelation was achieved during this time, and visuals were simply incredible. I was not with reality at all. I put on a lot of psytrance and danced for hours and hours, experiencing beauty and wonder like i have never felt before. Behind closed eyelids, I saw a searing golden rainbow ebb around my field of vision. Eternal tunnels containing particles shone with red's and blues that i had never seen. I felt one with everything.

I went outside, and looked at the sky. It was beautiful, fractular constelations appeared, lit by a fleeting sunlight that shone out of the edges of the clouds, only to be swept aside by the deep purple of the night's sky.

I can't remember when my friend calmed down, but he had been through hell, and appeared shaken for the rest of the trip, as well as afterwards. He had taken two tabs.

There was much more to the trip than what i've written, but it would be impossible to write even 1% of it. All I can say was that it was the most intense, terrifying, beautiful, euphoric and important experience I believe I have ever had.

2. Tundra

Tundra Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM and his friends took some acid. If effected some more than others, although the group all took the same amount. At one point, the group decided they needed beer. The trip was almost worn off on most of them. The person that they forced to go get the beer was still tripping pretty decent; he must have been a lightweight. He left for the beer.

After about a half an hour (the trip to the corner store should have only taken 15 minutes), the group got worried and went to go look for their friend. They found him staring, unmoving, at a stop sign, with a frustrated look on his face. When questioned why he didn't have any beer and why he was stopped, he said "I was gonna get the beer, but this guy won't let me go", pointing up the the stop sign. The group had a good laugh.

3. bluesmanIV

bluesmanIV Newbie

Reputation Points:
    When SWIM took 6 hits of very powerful blotter a few days ago. He had the most amazing trip of his entire life. SWIM received the LSD directly from the source, and was told that each dose was 190 micrograms.

The LSD was incredibly visual, and incredibly "mindfucking". SWIM somehow managed to keep getting lost in his mind. Stuck on endless loops. SWIM saw exactly how his brain was working one minute, then one minute SWIM's brain would become infinitely complex and beautiful. SWIM came to many realizations and learned many things about the world. SWIM saw morphing "aztec-like" patterns on his curtains and walls. Colors were morphing and swirling, and appearing out of nowhere. SWIM went outside and saw infinitely complex geometric patterns hidden within the trees, and making up the entire world. SWIM went to sit under his favorite tree and "became one with the tree."

SWIM will be taking half a sheet of the same acid next weekend. Wish me luck!

bluesmanIV added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

When SWIM took 6 hits of very powerful blotter a few days ago. He had the most amazing trip of his entire life. SWIM received the LSD directly from the source, and was told that each dose was 190 micrograms.

The LSD was incredibly visual, and incredibly "mindfucking". SWIM somehow managed to keep getting lost in his mind. Stuck on endless loops. SWIM saw exactly how his brain was working one minute, then one minute SWIM's brain would become infinitely complex and beautiful. SWIM came to many realizations and learned many things about the world. SWIM saw morphing "aztec-like" patterns on his curtains and walls. Colors were morphing and swirling, and appearing out of nowhere. SWIM went outside and saw infinitely complex geometric patterns hidden within the trees, and making up the entire world. SWIM went to sit under his favorite tree and "became one with the tree."

SWIM will be taking half a sheet of the same acid next weekend. Wish SWIM luck!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  4. Nnizzle

Nnizzle Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Today I ran into a caterpillar sitting on a large mushroom, smoking a hookah. I approached him, intrigued and this is what he told me:

5. halloweens

halloweens Silver Member

Reputation Points:

6. The 13 Rats

The 13 Rats

Reputation Points:
    Free yourself from yourself

This is my first experience report, and wanted to post it on this site for feedback before submitting it to erowid experience vaults. Feedback and criticism is greatly appreciated

Let me start this report off with a description of the participants, myself and the setting. I am an 18 year old male, good health, great life and even better friends. Where i live, is as far as I’m concerned, the BEST town in the world. Beautiful scenery, friendly people, and of course, a steady supply of almost every drug imaginable. Even the hobos here are nice. I have been interested in and using psychoactives since the end of my freshman year, about 4 years ago. As always, I started out with alcohol and pot and even though I swore I wouldn’t, my curiosity got the best of me, and I started trying others. Starting with prescription pills, salvia, and eventually became greatly interested in psychedelics after the time I smoked some DMT when i was 15. This changed every aspect of my entire life, but scared me shitless at first. The guy who gave it to me described DMT as like “a mix between being drunk and stoned.” What a dipshit. He must have sensed I was an inexperienced pothead looking for some real drugs. Anyways, with my connections, and low amounts of cash, I was never able to find any real psychedelics, and stuck to mostly DXM and pot. But in May towards the end of junior year, I managed to get a hold of some excellent mushrooms. Since then, I have experienced mushrooms about 12 times, LSD (though this report is of my first legit trip, asides from the time I took 3 hits and got possessed b a demon) varying prescription benzos, amphetamines and opiates, cocaine, MDMA about 10 times (changed my life) and 2ci. Since my interest in psychedelics, I have experienced a spiritual awakening, and am now deeply in touch with myself, god (not any god coming from any organized religion, a concept I came up with on my own during meditation) and the universe. I have become a very passionate, open-minded and happy person since my use of psychedelics.
    Anyways, me and 4 of some of my best friends, who I’ll call G, A, C and J, all had similar interests in psychoactive drugs, and almost all my trips have been with 1 or more of them. G and I have known each other and been really close since we met in the beginning of 8th grade. I had always been living in a shell, afraid to express my insanity to the dull population around me, but when I met G, that side of me came out, and I have been a happier, more relaxed and expressive person. G is random, insane, hilarious, cynical, sarcastic and everything in between. He is also a complete badass. The kind of kid that wears steel toed boots, has a passion for metal, and is the biggest heavyweight I have ever met. But he has soft side, and when it comes to friends and family, and especially puppies, he melts. I have known A since first grade, but only during the past 2 years have we really started hanging out a lot. He is a really generous, open, kind, caring person. The kind of guy you can trust your life with. However he tends to look down on himself and always feels as if he is not giving enough or as if he is just a sidekick. C is absolutely hilarious, loudmouthed, and expressive. I fucking love that guy. He reminds me a lot of Walter from the Big Labowski, but much less extreme and isn’t such a dick. I met J in my gym class in sophomore year, and have been great friends since. He was the only kid in the class who also had an interest in drugs, and was a huge part of my developing interest in psychoactives, spirituality and music. One of my best memories of that year is snorting Ritalin with him before the gym final and beating everybody. We are both relatively scrawny guys, so the look on the jocks’ faces when we were the first 2 kids to run the mile-at 5 minutes 10 seconds was absolutely priceless. J is a quiet, dark, artsy, spiritual kind of guy.
    So anyways, I had been lucky enough to meet a kid who knew where to get almost any psychedelic you could want, and one day we got a call from him asking if we wanted to buy some acid. We all immediately said yes, and ended up buying 16 hits to split between us. A offered to let us stay the night and hang out at his place during the trip. He has the kind of family that attend burning man, so they would be totally fine with us tripping balls over there. However, we found out he was moving, and we got to stay at the empty house, all alone. The house was relatively small, had about 5 rooms, and was completely unfurnished asides from a refrigerator and stove.
    So, that weekend on Saturday was when we all agreed to do it, and the conditions couldn’t have been better. For the first time in about 3 weeks, it had stopped raining, the sun had come out, and it was warm with perfectly clear skies. This was certainly an omen to a good trip. And, it also happened to be 11/11/11, which was pretty cool too. G, A, and C all had play practice, so I met up with them at about 2:30 and we all took 1 hit, not wanting to trip too hard. The guy we bought it from said they had 500mcg per hit. We doubted we could get a hold of 500mcg hits for [prices omitted], but we wanted to be cautious anyways. C was extremely experienced with acid, and A and I had both experienced it this summer together for our first times. However we only took 1 2/3 hits of some weak blotter and hadn’t had many effects; although that was my first legitimate encounter with god. After about an hour, none of us were feeling any effects, so A, J, and G took another hit. C, being the kind of guy he is, said fuck it and took his last 2. I still wanted to wait a bit before taking more, still a bit wary of LSD since my last trip where I was possessed by some angry spirit. We arrived at A’s other house-the one that still had stuff in it, to drop off some things we didn’t feel like we would need yet, and walked on over to the empty house. Once there, we passed around a few bowls and hung out in his room, waiting for the acid to kick in. C, getting impatient, once again said fuck it, and ate the 2 grams of shrooms he had. I was tempted to eat my 3 grams, but realized I had a whole night of tripping, and didn’t want the fun to end too quickly. However, I realized I had left our ipod and the ihome at the other house, and G and I decided to walk over there to get it. On the way over, we were both talking about how we were starting to feel a bit weird, definitely more than just the pot was taking effect. We arrived back at the empty house, and everybody was just still chilling in the empty room, reporting little to no effect. C, however, was peaking on 3 hits, and 2 grams of shrooms. He was laying on the floor, staring up at the ceiling, eyes the size of dinner plates talking about how geometric fairies were flying around the room or some crazy shit like that. Realizing I wanted to be in his frame of mind as soon as possible, I took my second hit and dispensed A, J and G their third and final hit. We spent another hour or so sitting on the floor in the room, talking and waiting for the effects to hit.
    One of the things I gathered from this experience is that LSD has a very gradual come-up. It was about 5:30 before anything really happened. We were all sitting around the room, talking. I am discussing a recent Infected Mushroom concert with G, and he all the sudden looks at me and says “the walls….ARE FUCKING TILTED! OH MY FUCK!” and at that point, all LSD-fueled hell breaks loose. It seems as if G’s comment about the walls seemed to kick in all our acid at once, and within seconds, we were all on the ground, laughing our asses off and enjoying ourselves. At this point I decided it was time for my third and final hit. I walk to the kitchen while they are all in there screaming and laughing, and I remember thinking “whoa…acid’s coming on strong” as I look out the window and see a man on a bike leave behind a barely visible trail. I take my last hit and join the chaos in the room. We sit around for an hour or so, giggling and talking, and decide to walk over to A’s other house to watch movies or something.
    When we arrive, the acid is kicking in nicely, as things begin to swirl around, colors are brightened, and I am beginning to fee twisted as all hell. We sit down with A’s sister and boyfriend to watch a movie with them. I have always been a very socially awkward person until my first MDMA experience, but when I am stoned or on psychedelics, that discomfort sometimes returns. Sitting, watching the movie, I felt uptight and unwelcome in A’s house. So I decide that some of the MDMA I brought along would help with that. I dumped about 75mg under my tongue, and immediately started gagging violently to the amusement of A’s sister. This made me relax a bit for whatever strange reason. The movie that was playing was the toxic avenger-a low-budget superhero movie about a kid that gets mutated and fights crime or something. The bad guys were extremely over the top, and as awful as it sounds, the part where they shoot a puppy, rape a blind girl, and shove a gun in a baby’s face made me laugh my ass off. The movie scared me at first from the violence but soon became hilarious. By the end, we were all in hysterics and the MDMA was kicking in, and the acid was going full force. I was feeling excellent.
    About a half hour later, we arrived back at the empty house, and G came up with an idea that later turned out to be the worst one of the night-turn off all the lights, lay down, close our eyes and listen to white noise. About 5 minutes in, I was in absolute heaven. Sensory deprivation and psychedelics have always a favorite of mine. DXM in particular. I was in complete heaven, seeing beautiful patterns and having one hell of an ego death. I could feel myself becoming slowly unwound and joining the mass consciousness I call god. Let me elaborate on this. In my opinion, god is what happens when you destroy the boundaries that separate each individual existence in this universe. When you take away what makes us individuals, we become a single, flowing energy that all matter in the universe is composed of. It is very hard to put into words. Oh well, more on that later. I was laying there, in sublime bliss, when I started hearing some of my friends freaking out. G kept saying how “this is some seriously freaky shit” with agreements from the rest. I comforted them by explaining that nothing can hurt them, the only thing to fear is fear itself, and that the only reason they are afraid is because this is mental, emotional and spiritual territory they had never been to before. The only fear they felt was fear of the unknown, and that they must let go of everything, welcome the darkness and see the beauty or something crazy like that. They became quiet and within a few minutes I heard sobbing. I opened my eyes to see if everybody was ok, and G was laying there, crying, with a look of absolute peace and euphoria on his face. He exclaimed “this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I have never witnessed such beauty in my life! Im crying it’s so beautiful. IM ACTUALLY CRYING” I would have never expected this from G in my life. As I said before, G is a complete badass, and the last one of us I would have ever expected to see cry.
    I felt accomplished that I had taken away their fear, and laid down thinking “damn, must be one hell of a drug if it can make someone like G cry.” However, our mutual enjoyment soon ended when the white noise stopped, we turned on the lights, and C went to the bathroom. We were sitting there, telling eachother what we had just experienced, and we suddenly heard “there’s a FUCKING SPIRIT PIT IN YOUR BATHROOM MAN.” C comes stumbling out of the door with a look of absolute fear on his face. There is a strange little closet in A’s bathroom, and C had looked up and seen a trap door at the top, which led to the attic, but he perceived it to be a “spirit pit” A went in there to take a look, as me, G and J were laughing about how stupid they were being, when A comes out of the bathroom saying “oh shit, something happened in there once, somebody cut themselves in there hardcore, some girl cut herself in my bathroom.” Suddenly, my happiness plummeted as I received crystal-clear mental images of blood spraying all over his walls and a crying girl collapsing to the floor and dying. This scared the living shit out of me, and J and I soon joined the panic, freaking out while C begged to go pee in the backyard so he didn’t have to confront the spirit pit. G started yelling, calling us pussies and reassuring us that nothing was there, and that we were all just on acid. We laughed it off, but still were a bit scared so we decided to take a walk to get rid of our bad energy. The walk was absolutely amazing. We had some incredible discussions about life, the universe, god, nature etc. We played around in an empty skatepark, sliding into the huge bowls, and running around, feeling completely free-free from ourselves, the world, our own minds, the things we have always taken to be true, we were like infants again, before our minds had been programmed to believe this, and be scared of that. At that moment I truly realized the mental value behind psychedelics. All our lives, we have been spoon-fed certain knowledge, and doctrines and values, and even though we don’t acknowledge it, we will forever be slaves to the things we have been taught throughout our lives. Walls are put up in our brains that refuse to leave, forever shaping the way we perceive the world. But on psychedelics, those walls, those thoughts, feelings, expectations, even we, are completely destroyed. Everything we thought to be true is suddenly obliterated, and we are left to see the world as a baby sees it, fresh, new, with no labels, or dispositions. Taking everything in for how it truly is, and experiencing the world from a zero state. We see things for the way they truly are, without our ego to get in the way and influence our thinking. This feeling, this divine death of ourself, of everything we have ever known, is true freedom. This divine realization is something I have experienced before on mushrooms and nitrous once, but was never able to define or recognize it. The moment this became clear, was the most life-changing moment of my short existence. I can hardly put into words the euphoria, freedom and peace I felt with myself and the world. This is how life was meant to be lived. If I died right there at that moment, I would be completely content. It was beyond anything I had ever previously experienced. I felt happy-truly happy for the first time since a child. I didn’t’ realize it before this, but since my childhood, I have been depressed, hateful of myself, the world and everything in it. Scared and uncertain of what life threw at me…but now, in this beautiful moment, I just let go and accepted whatever life could conjure up and toss at me. I had reached enlightenment. However, upon reflection, I realized that true enlightenment is the ability to exist in this state without drugs. And the next day when I came down, I was unfortunately not able to reach this state. Nor have been able to since…
    Not too long after that, I had another mind-blowing moment. We were all sitting on the edge of a quiet, still pond, watching some ducks and meditating, enjoying the moment in silence when G all of the sudden stood up, held 3 glowsticks in his fingers like wolverine, and starting doing a strange movement with his hand, when I felt a strange, calm energy flowing gently through my body. I watched the ducks and slowly, they all gathered into a sort of triangle shape, and slowly moved to about 3 feet from where G was standing with the glowsticks. This absolutely blew my mind, as I sensed a sort of connection between G and the ducks. We sat in silence watching the ducks for about 10 minutes. Those 10 minutes, I felt a divine connection to nature, and realized that man is not so civilized as we would like to be, that as advanced and well-mannered as we like to pretend we are, we are still just as much a part of nature as these ducks. We are animals. We are nature. And the reason society is so fucked up, with all the crime, and hatred, and dysfunction, is that we have ventured too far from nature, and we are so far removed from true living. We have made a terrible error by giving purpose, meaning and reason to life. True living has no reason. Life is sporadic, random, unpredictable, full of battles, and struggles, and pain and pleasure beyond words. We are not born with any more purpose than to live, to experience every little bit of living life has to offer, whether good or bad. Happiness, sadness, pain, pleasure…these are all human inventions. In nature there is no bad, or good, because without one, the other cannot exist. Good without bad or bad without good would be neither good nor bad, because without one to put the other into perspective, neither would exist. I understood the true meaning behind the yin-yang. White represents good, and black represents bad. They swirl together to create a divine duality, and the little dots on each side represent windows into the other side. How, when in either the bad or the good state, we always have that small dot to reflect upon, and remind us what is on the other side. That’s my interpretation of it at least. This then made me understand heaven and hell. Heaven/hell are not places we go when we die, because we don’t die! Sure, our hearts stop beating and our blood runs cold, but death is simply the next step. It is not the end, or eternal darkness. We simply live, experience, reproduce, and die to start all over again. Words cannot explain the orgasmic mind blowage I was experiencing at this moment. For the first time in my entire life, I was without question, I was without pain, or pleasure, or doubt. I simply was. And that’s all there ever is.
    After this brief moment of enlightenment, G stopped waving the glowsticks, and the ducks dispersed. However, one stayed put, and I noticed A was focusing intently on it. I once again sensed the connection between A and the duck that I had felt with G. This went on for several minutes, then the duck made a loud quack and swam off to join the rest of its companions. A looked at me with an expression that I can only describe as MIND=BLOWN and said simply “i…just had a moment with a duck”
    A later went on to explain something which led to another enlightening realization. He explained how, humans are just as much of animals as bears, or dogs, or cats (something I had experienced 30 seconds ago) and how animals seem to have the ability to communicate, but without words. They use energy and vibes to communicate. Have you ever sat down next to somebody in class, and without talking to them, sensed that they were in a really bad mood? It’s the same basic principle for animals, but to a much more extreme degree. Humans, however have developed and become dependent on verbal communication to get their point across, which is part of the reason for our separation from nature. However, in a state such as the one LSD brings, one becomes reduced to their raw, natural state, and gains the connection we have lost so long ago. We have an ability to communicate with our pets just as our cats and dogs do, we just have to learn to respect and be humbled by nature, instead of assuming we’re better than it, or more civilized. If we take the time to observe, and become a part of nature, we too can use our long-lost energy to become connected to the world we have become separated from. Needless to say, this was another mind-blowing moment, and one with will forever change me as a result of this night. A has always been the kind of guy who loves animals, and nature. Hell, %95 of the time he isn’t even wearing shoes. I have never really understood his connection to nature, and often wondered why he wants to belong to such a primitive, dangerous world until now. I have gained an unbelievable amount of respect for A since this moment.
    We later met three college kids who we thought, for whatever reason were going to knife us, but turned out to just be a bunch of nice guys out enjoying a beautiful night. Talking to them was absolutely hilarious. Since we were all on divine psychedelics, and were in the throes of a sublime spiritual and mental journey, and they were just drunk and horny, I felt like a wise old grandpa listening to my 4 year old grandchildren. They were telling us all sorts of things about video games, booze, and especially porn. As unexpected as it was, one of them actually gave me a revelation almost as precious as the one I had just experienced. He told me about how at my age, we are approaching some of the most crucial moments of our lives. College, turning 18, graduating from high school, and that the decisions we make in the next few years will affect the rest of our lives, and that as shitty as it is, we have to work hard in school and go to college so the good times like we were experiencing now, can last the rest of our lives. This guy had some good stuff to say, unlike the other 2 who were telling my buddies about their favorite pornstars and the weapons on skyrim haha. They invited us to pull an all-nighter downtown with them, and they were all hell-bent on getting C laid, but we had to decline. We had bigger and better things to experience for the night.
    We continued walking, talking and having a grand ol’ time, and when we arrived back at A’s house, is when things started getting crazy. I took the other 125mg of molly I had left, and split the 3 grams of mushrooms I had with A. I never planned on taking them, but after what I had just experienced, I felt the time was right to jediflip. When the mushrooms began taking hold, I knew I was in for something big. Something humbling, something that would take whatever piece of my fragile ego I had left, and smash it into a million pieces. I welcomed this thought and embraced whatever the night held for me. I found myself becoming very loving and caring towards the rest of my friends, asking every 5 seconds or so if they needed anything, or wanted some cigar or water. I felt as if I was no longer myself, but simply a part of the group. I was no longer able to recognize my friends as individual beings, but as a massive ball of energy, and whatever good or bad energy one person felt, would affect the whole group. About this time, J finished off the other half of his eighth of mushrooms. We were all about to be fucked out of our heads.
    C fell asleep not too long after this, as all his lsd and mushrooms had worn off. I was still going strong on my last 2 hits and the mushrooms and molly were just starting to take effect. We were all somewhat tired, so we decided to just lay in the dark and put on some good, relaxing music. We listened to Tool, (which, in my humble opinion, is the most incredible band in existence. Both sober and tripping. No other band has such raw, primal passion embedded in their melodies, and they are the only band to have ever brought me to tears) Pink Floyd and Ween. All of which were perfect for aiding my ever-intensifying jediflip. We laid there, listening to music for about an hour, and A and G had fallen asleep. I decided to take the ipod outside and just have a moment alone outside in the cool night air. The following experience was the most beautiful, haunting, and humbling moment of my entire life. I was sitting out on the front porch, listening to triad by tool. This is the perfect song to listen to in such a situation. It is about 9 minutes of repetitive guitar riffs that sound like a raging river, primal beats, and hauntingly beautiful shrieks/wails. As I was sitting there on the porch, I looked up and noticed a tree in front of me. I concentrated intently on the tree, and what I saw cannot be put into words, but I will try my best. The branches formed a perfectly symmetrical, extremely intricate pattern. Within the middle, was a shape that looked like an 8, but I later perceived it to be the symbol for infinity, because within it laid a pattern that literally never ended. The lines and shapes within it never changed size or thickness, but went on forever, seemingly into other dimensions and alternate planes of reality. Lining the outside, were the leaves of the tree, swaying softly in the wind, but upon further reflection, I realized they were actually some sort of swaying pod or cocoon, and within them I saw a fetus, connected to an umbilical cord that extended through the cocoon and swirled around to form the entirety of the complex pattern I was perceiving. The contrast of the black branches to the dark brown, muddy sky seemed to represent the natural force that was nature. I was once again thrown into that state of mind I had experienced next to the pond, feeling that indescribable connection to the natural world. But to a much higher degree. All I could do at that moment was observe the absolutely divine vision I was receiving, and cry. It was probably the hardest I have ever cried in years, if not, my whole life. Not out of anger, or sadness however, but out of the pure beauty and sublimity beyond explanation I was experiencing. Each sob seemed like a holy embrace throughout my entire being. I was shattered, destroyed. There was probably an hour or so where I simply did not exist, and was so far removed from myself that I had BECOME god. Or at least part of god. I joined what I call “the sphere.” This is something I have experienced many times during intense meditation in the midst of a DXM trip. It’s what happens when you focus hard enough, that you lose all sense of self, and your human body is completely forgotten. The raw, natural, primal, sexual energy I felt coursing through my being was beyond anything that can ever, ever be described, and I almost feel blasphemous trying to put it into words. Even to this day, a month later, I cannot listen to triad. It reminds me all too much of what I am missing, and reminds me of the flawed, dirty, blasphemous society I have no choice but to be part of.
    I broke out of my beautiful trance when J called me, wondering where I had run off to. I went inside, and from there, things started to get shitty. Everybody was asleep except for me and J, who was tripping even harder that I was, considering he was on twice as many mushrooms as me. I went to use the bathroom, and had one more beautiful moment before an extremely uncomfortable night. I looked in the mirror, and became trapped. After a few moments of staring at my eyes, the size of dinner plates, and my face that conveyed an expression that suggested I had just been through something beyond words. And I had. I continued staring, and it suddenly was not my own face anymore. I once again had been reduced to my raw, primal, natural, spiritual being. What happened to my face looked like something from an Alex Grey painting. First, it was only skin, the muscles, nerves, etc, then I became some sort of deity. My eyes were glowing a vibrant green/blue, and I looked like something you would see carved into the wall of an ancient Buddhist monastery. I saw myself in my spirit form, with a twisted, loving, knowing smile, curled, glowing eyes, and an indescribable pattern throughout my face that twisted into infinity.
    After becoming too horrified and over stimulated from the divine visions before me, I realized I needed to join the others in some sleep. I took a few melatonin, and laid down, and tried to get some sleep. This was a big mistake, as I should have known not to attempt sleeping when under the influence of so many stimulating psychedelics, but I was exhausted and went for it anyways. Not to mention the house was completely unfurnished so I had a sleeping bag, my pants and a jacket on top of a hard wood floor to sleep on. Of course, I was completely unable to drift off, and entered a hellish state of introspection. You know, the typical what am I doing with my life, I need to focus on school, what would my mom think if she knew what I was doing type of shit. This went on for the next 5 or so hours, with the occasional trip to the bathroom, and witnessing some sort of twisted vision in the mirror.
    Everybody had to wake up at 9am for more play practice, and by that time, I had not caught a minute of sleep. We packed up our things, and talked a bit about our trips. J had not gotten any sleep either, and I slightly remembered walking past him in a delirious daze, not acknowledging or noticing his existence. When they all asked how my jediflip had gone, I said “good,” not thinking much of it. But then I thought back to what I saw on the porch and in the mirror, and could only say “oh…god.” When remembering what I had experienced, I felt shivers through my whole body, and felt absolutely haunted; in a beautiful way. I had true encounters with paranormal forces, something I had never thought existed. However, I never made any attempt to relay my experiences to the others, feeling absolutely incapable of putting them into words. When I got home, I made up some excuse for why I was so tired, ate the best breakfast of my life (it had been 24 hours since I had eaten) and slept for the whole day. A good solid 10 hours.
    This was, hands down, the most beautiful, mind-blowing, haunting, raw, incredible experience of my life. But as much fun as it was, it is definitely not something I need to experience-physically, mentally and spiritually-anytime soon. This was the type of journey that should be taken only a few times in ones life, and DEFINITELY not for the purpose of simply getting high, or having a good time. Psychedelics to this degree are not toys whatsoever, and should only be used by those who are very spiritually aware, or have the intention of becoming so. I felt accomplished though, I felt as if I had experienced the psychedelic, spiritual and mental equivalent of hiking Mount Everest, and had returned with my sanity fully intact. It really made me realize the value and extreme power behind psychedelics. I would like to try something like this again, but not for a long time, and next time, during the day, and in a well-furnished house. And with the company of some benzos or sleeping pills for night time. I apologize for how long this report was; but it was something I felt needed to be shared. Kudos to whoever read through the whole thing. Peace and love, and happy tripping to you all.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
  7. CheckMate

CheckMate Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Weight : 83 kg
    Dosage: 1 paper

Let me share my few days ago LSD experience.

It is in my tradition to celebrate new year by getting drunk. So I decided to eat 1 paper of LSD at the beginning of the day 13:00, and to start drinking at 00:00. So that's the way how it happened. It was three of us, each of us ate one paper of very strong LSD. Although it is my second time, experienced friend told me that this is the strongest LSD he ate in his whole life, and I assume he ate more than 30 acids.
    So we decide to start our trip on the nearest mountain, considering that our town is surrounded by mountains it took us half a hour to climb up. The view was just perfect, even without any drug work it was an amazing. The landscape,snow,air.. everything fits just perfect. We found a table so we turned on music, opened a coca cola, talked and waited for LSD to start working. One hour passed and I started feeling strange feelings in my stomach. My voice sounded strange, the colors was sharper and cleaner. Twenty minutes after all three of us laughed as much as we could, without any proper reason. The earth was moving under me, I could see 'her' breathing, I saw a million of ants on the earth. Everything was moving, suddenly I saw two suns.
    One of my friends was super hyperactive he was jumping around, exploring. The other was amazed by the voices, and I from the very beginning had some bad feeling. I don't know how to explain it but it was really bad and intensive. For my whole trip I had problems with my tounge, it was hurting me I though I'll swallow it.

Three hours later, we decided to go in town, so we did. Although it was( I suppose it was) really noisy I couldn't hear anything. Everything was silent, people faces was deviant, elongated. Houses were surrounded by million of tiny aunts.
    Trees were moving, breathing.. And we all felt like we're in the dream, like everything is created because of us. We had a feeling like no one else is seeing us and we are protected by a magic sphere.

One of us all the time carried a mobile with a song on, and I exactly remember how every song had leads us to the new trip,subconsciously.
    Few hours later we decided to separate. After we separated I had a feeling like lsd is weak at that moment. It was six hours after we ate it. I visited home, changed my cloths, spend few minutes on the computer and I had an urge to go out and to walk, to explore.. So I did, headphones in my ears , and I was out.

Now the bad part of my trip. While I was walking with the headphones in my ears, with happy face. I ran into friend of mine, he had a weed with him and he offered me to smoke a joint. So I accepted, I smoked one joint and decide to move on again. That was the biggest mistake I've made. I remember Sphonge - The divine moments was playing, and I had really scary trip. Some tripping people were chasing me, everything was fast around me, it was like I am going 3000km/h. I was seeing lightbolts, I actually couldn't find the path to the destination where I want to go. I looked at my skin it was getting old.. Somehow I ran into my two acid friends, how I don't know. It was 22:00 at that moment, so we decided to go into the club to celebrate the new year.

For the rest of the time I felt somehow rejected by the company, although I wasn't. I had to be better than my friends, to have better trips than them, I said to myself a dozen times that this is only acid trip, and I need to stop thinking about that but unhelpful. The acid trip last from 13:00 to 06:00 ( that's the time when I went home to sleep ) .

It was a strong acid, with some good trips, but globally I had really bad feeling all the time. Not visually but my feelings and emotions was intensive.

8. al-k-mist

al-k-mist

Reputation Points:
    Male, 39, 80K
    1/2" of white un-perforated paper about 1/4" wide. This was 2 alleged doses. It comes from the family in white pages, often cut into strips.
    AFOAF consumed them at 5:30, began coming on almost 45 minutes later, and "peaking" about 2 1/2 hrs after consumption.
    AFOAF has a lot of experience with LSD. This definitely was LSD, but very low dosage. AFOAF used to get more from 1 tab of 100 microgram LSD than he did last night from 2 doses. He estimates 40mcg each, a shame.
    AFOAF had mild visuals,such as auras around ceiling fan, mildly moving ceiling fan, rippling walls, etc. But this was more introspective. (He must add that days go by with only wife and dogs for company, no other contact).He asked and answered questions of/by himself, and always hopes to gain more from entheogens.
    One realization that he did come to was to alter the land as little as possible in this coming season. In other words, rather than cut a tree, find a spot with more exposure. Thats not to say a tree or two wont die, but it will be as few as possible.

9. Alcoholocaust77

Alcoholocaust77 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    AFOAF's pet octopus sent me this report detailing his first LSD trip. He told me that he sent it into Erowid as well.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  10. Buddha2012

Buddha2012 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Posted this in a thread related to "Insanity" , just for discussion, I talked about a bad trip a friend of a friend had on LSD which resembled to him what insanity felt like so here is his report ! Enjoy

"I had my first and only "bad trip" on about 6 to 7 blotters of decent LSD. I saw a glimpse of what insanity is like while at the time it frightened the hell out of me, as the days passed after the bad trip and I recollected some of what happened I began to be amazed at what I had experienced. 2 years later I'm still trying to recollect bits and pieces to better understand what had happened. Let me first tell you about that experience:

Now mind you, from what you just read so far, I did not experience drugs , meditation in search for insanity , insanity and sanity are just words you stumble upon and is much discussed when talkin about the brain , human condition and so on. I did not go into any drug experience thinking to myself I want to go insane lol, just being positive and wanting to experience and maybe learn certain things. Just an FYI, so I don't get people saying but dude you wanted to go insane.....NO lol.

It was a normal week night for me, after being kicked out of University for not having worked hard enough , I had been staying at home smoking weed for some time, going out and not really doing much but basically trying to figure out what I was going to do with my life.

Frank Kafka said it best lol

"L'oisiveté est le commencement de tous les vices, le couronnement de toutes les vertus."

Which translates to " Idleness is the beginning of all vices, the culmination of all virtues."

For about 2-3 months, I would trip fairly often, as I had a really good LSD connection and so proceded to dwell into that world for some time, the raves, the culture and everything, whilst still remaining somewhat distanced from it , as I never really like being in any sort of clik lol. I was living with a friend at the time with whom I'd trip with fairly often. Amounted a large amounts of trips in a short amount of time, first ones were the best as always, moderation is key as with everything, but I was young and reckless you could say.
    That one faithful night , would be the last trip I would be having for some time, as it would literally turn my world upside down ! I had read some of Timothy Leary's work, Ramm Das, Buddhist texts, Vedas somewhat and been researching a lot of stuff on spirituality and the soul and all that shiz , I guess I was looking for my reason to be. Which in retrospect isn't something that should be done through the use of drugs, as I would come to learn later, the most illuminating things I've learned were when sober and not during those moments of "temporary enlightenment" ( thank you Human Traffic - the movie, great movie :), for that).

I have to admit drugs, have showed me interesting things on perception and the nature of our world and showed me things I never could have dreamt ( or could I have....) and blew my mind more then once. But as enjoyable as those revelations are during those experiences, they tend to fade with time and as with anything you are only left with the memory of it. I find today , that understanding the world through words and reason is 100x more beneficial ( personally) than with the use a drug which catapults you into altered-states and shows you things you may have wanted to see or not.

Now for the trip, it was a night like any other, another week with not much to do but soul search and meditate ( I would do that often whilst in those altered states just go with the flow). I had a playlist I would play that night to really put me in the mood, I had bought fruits for the duration of the trip, had set up the living room to be nice and cozy and for me and my friend, lets call him J , it was going to be a really good trip I told him that day. I told him I had some music that would make him shit is pants, jokingly of course. Although the Irony of that is , that I would be the one shitting my pants not literally but I did think I did later on during the night.

We had ordered some Kebabs to eat 3-4 hours before the trip, we enjoyed them thoroughly , we left some on the plate to eat the next day after the trip, I put the plate next to the microwave. We went back into the living room and I got my stash box, to prepare the weed,bong and cut out the lsd blotters. He was gonna have 4 and I was gonna take 6-7, not really more then I was used to. The most I had taken before that, was around 12 or 13 but it was nowhere near as crazy as this experience would be ! I handed him his blotters and I took mine , with both kept it under our tongues for 30-40 mins. I proceded to pack the glass bong, I called Tornado. The playlist I had prepared for tonight, the first album , was going to be Enlightenment by Karunesh ( a beautiful album by the way), I thought that this album was quite good sober and that it would only be amazing high because the sitars and the instruments in that album are just magnificent and boy were we going to be in for a treat !!!

30-40 mins after we took the blotters, we started to feel the effect , we were playing xbox and having a good time, when I decided it was time to hit the bong and really start our trip ! I went on to plug in my ipod into the speakers and start playing the album of Karunesh. I had taken the bong hit prior to putting on the song. Now I must tell you, that personally everytime I took LSD and any type of herb or drug I take it in a "spiritual way". By that I just mean, that even though I might have used drugs in the past on occasion for fun , in the back of my mind I stayed away that when using drugs I touch something that is beyond my understanding and beyond me , so I try to stay humble and treat it with respect. Anyways the song that started was the first song on the album called Calling Wisdom, I would recommend you youtube it now, and play it while reading the report !

I would advise anyone to listen to this song and the whole album and anything from Karunesh but this album is really beautiful !

Back to the story, as soon as this song played my LSD experience that I was used to , was totally different in a way I couldn't explain. I started to feel a weird sensation around my stomach area , as if something was stuck, mind you not the food that I ate earlier but like an energy of some sort, can't really put in words just like this time didn't feel right. I tried to let it go, and sat in the lotus pause, just trying to center and compose myself whilst my friend was telling me this wasn't his kind of music lol and he was going to listen to NIN( which I do love as well haha) .

I took slow deep breaths , as everything was starting to slowly become stranger and stranger, as inexperienced like this before haha, the sound started to become deeper and deeper ( nothing knew there) but it started exploding almost into millions of other sounds and soon became something utterly different then what the song was, just like entering into the infinity of the sound. As I got to the third song of the album, which is called "For the Joy of it All" by Karunesh, I would recommended you youtube it now as you continue reading :) .

I started to freak out and tapped my friend on the shoulder , he was totally into his NIN, felt totally bad , just for knowing somewhere I would ruing it right there and then but I was panicked, a panick I never felt like that ever before , even in situations where I had a gun pointed at my friends and I. As most of you probably know, on psychedelics and famously cited from the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, "You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug", never understood this fully until that experience haha.

At this point, for some reason I tried recollecting my parents and my mom but I couldn't !!! I was like I can't remember my mom!!! To my friend and then BAM:
    Wall were melting, I was melting, the sound was melting, I felt my ego trying to hold on and panic, what I thought was me just vanished in what felt like a couple of seconds, soon I was in panic stricken mode holding on to my friends shoulder as he was trying to tell me that everything was going to be ok etc...

I had told this friend J, to read up on the substance we were taking and get informed beyond what I could tell him, to really understand what he was getting into for both of us. He ignored my advice, so he didn't know how to handle a bad trip , but I did, but at that point me knowing anything wasn't really relevant at all. As I had no concept of what knowing even was, I was in a of hyper-sensitivity and my mind was on overload. Something just went loose and everything in that room , made absolutely no sense, I just was without knowing what being was. Coming to the topic of the thread, I literally felt like I had gone Insane, if Insane resembled anything it was this. My friend would talk to me but I could not comprehend a thing he would say, it was just like being in the NOW, but so much in the infinity of the NOW that nothing could be grasped, everything just was. At that point any thought and fear I would think of, would manifest somewhat, and I got cought in a time-loop, I would turn the lights on and off and I was in this kind of insane state where I can't remember much of where I was walking the apartment trying to figure what the hell was going on.

My friend J, who was also high at the time and quite sensitive to drugs in general, had 4 blotters. He left, me for a while and at one point I stripped my clothes off and was walking naked lol, seems recurrent in ego-loss cases that i've read ( dunno if what I experienced was it, but it was interesting lol) or bad trips in general. He was high off his tits too, and my situation probably didn't put him in the right frame of mind either, he didn't handle my bad trip the way that he should have but he did the best he could ! Just wished he would have been more prepared, I was for my sake but most of all for his sake , cause I wanna be ready for whatever comes for my buddies. But that's personal lol.

Anyways, after I wondered like a maniac in the apartment , in the hope that somewhere in the back of my mind I would regain my sanity, I thought I was going to stay like this FOREVER, that bad trip just felt like I was going to be stuck in that state forever , and wow was that "frightening". After this experience I gained a new found respect for my sanity and whatever lies beyond this "normal" reality here on earth will be experienced when I won't have parents who care about, friends I love and people to meet and be able to converse with in a normal state :). Insanity is no fucking joke haha, I caught a glimpse that night of what it might be like, and I can only begin to understand what it must be like for people to be stuck in abnormal states of consciousness, how alone they must feel and different. Although some delusions , people think they are normal but to others who know they aren't that is something they horrible to experience, especially if it would be your wife, child or someone you know.

At one point I turned off all the lights, and was walking in the dark, and walked into the kitchen. I had my hands on the counter next to the microwave and where I had placed the plate of Kebabs, I dropped the plate and the microwave by "accident". The microwave glass busted in pieces ( thank God it wasn't cutting glass, but some glass merged with plastic and other elements, so it didn't cut), I was barefeet and naked in my kitchen with a microwave and a broken plate and kebab everywhere. I lied down on all those things, and started hallucinating people sitting in chairs around me , whom all seemed like people I knew. Friends, cousins, family. I don't remember much of that,but I remember just feeling somewhat scared then , confused more. As I stood up again, I had some brown coloured kebab squished on me ( comes the shitting your pants irony lol), I thought I had shit myself and called up my friend , who for a second thought I had LOL, but thankfully he made me realized it was just kebab , I was relieved and went on my merry way.

He walked with me in the living room and we just talked a bit, he was having a bit of fun messing with me , knowing I was gone lol. I was kind of paranoid, as I knew he was a friend, but at the time he was like the only person in my whole universe literally lol. And the only one I could trust, which was both relieving and frightening. I felt like I was going to be an insane man the rest of my life , and wonder the streets being insane, with dirty clothes and people who treat me like shit my whole life. I told him, to tell my parents that I was sorry blablabla and started to cry. He told me it was going to be ok and just tried to take my mind off things. I had never felt so alone, miserable and lost in my whole life. After that I got a couple of more hallucinations, where I saw the beginning of the universe with what I assumed was the vibration OM, which I had studied somewhat. Now I believe that we see what we want to see and experience what we already believe or know, so at the time it was somewhat of a revelation but after reasoning a bit through this experience with time, I've concluded that it might have just been "wishful thinking", I had studied it and thought of it and got a hallucination related to that belief. Interesting nonetheless.

I then had a moment where I thought I had to be Jesus....oh the arrogance of the ego , I'm not christian or anything but at that time it made "sense" and I felt like I had to go out of my apartment naked, and show myself to the world, I can't but ROFL at that now and when the trip was over. I walked out of my room and into the corridor of our appartment, and I felt like I was going to die, everything slowed down. I was going to open our apartment door and walk in the street naked lol thinking that beyond it were people waiting , ambulances, police, people for Jesus to show himself. I don't know why I had that belief, but I found that arrogant of me and humiliating somewhat for me to think of this later on. I wouldn't want to be any kind of savior, I wish I could, still today but I think that people should look into themselves to redeem themselves and the ones around them. Not a Jesus, Buddha, Krishna and so on, although some of them might have interesting ideas, truths , Dogma is not good for anyone. People being forced into a belief because it's the way, doesn't give much place for free will !!

So after that whole Jesus moment, I did not follow through and opened my apartment door but instead went back to my room to lie on my bed and die peacefully. Give in , basically and flow. I saw a big flashing light , which I though of as God and then nothing...I slowly came back to baseline as my friend J, plugged in an album of Gorillaz with the song 19/2000 Soulchild Remix playing, recommend you youtube it now as well !

Gorillaz have always been one of my greatest bands ever, they are just amazing haha. And this song brought me back and was just amazing :) .

I walked back to the living room where he was sitting on his famous rocking chair lol, I sat on our couch, naked.... He was looking at me, my eyes thankfully lol. And I just like WOW.....ok....that was just insane...and I went through what happened a bit with him lol . When I realized I was naked....like Adam and Eve when they came out of heaven and noticed they were naked , funny as hell. I told him oh....be right back !

Went to my room got some fresh clothes and enjoyed a bong hit and just talking to him and coming down :), proceded take some time off into my room to meditate on the experience a bit. Then watched the Alice in Wonderland movie with Bong Hit, to get my mood up.

This trip, was the most meaningful one I had ever had, and thought me a lot about myself and about a lot of stuff I had been thinking about lately. It showed me something , I wasn't much prepared for and took me a while to make sense of it and piece myself back together.

Now back to the topic at hand, during my trip, I literally lost contact with what reality was, I found out that I really could just flip a switch if I wanted to and go crazy , Truth is what you make it.

Reality is something that has always been hard to grasp and be understood by most philosophers. They all have their say and thought on it but in the end reality really has no meaning ( the way I see it), in the absolute. You give meaning to your surroundings and how you live your life. If life allowed you to have the choice ( that is to be sane and have somewhat of a freewill), then you choose how you want to experience it and give meaning to it.

I saw that life could be thought of as ultimately worthless, as the I that is me, my ego, what makes the person I'am here and now won't be coming along with me when I pass. So everything I do and experience through time , infinity, will be irrelevant since this person that I'am here today isn't really me. Now don't think I've gone all schizo or something lol, my psych says I'm perfectly normal :p . Although there are some things I would never even dare to talk to him about !! Just what he needs to hear and what I want answers to haha. But I believe we are immortal and divine if we choose to be, our actions do have consequences on other peoples lives , much more then ours. We are important but other people are much more important. For without others we wouldn't have I, without others life would be meaningless, we have purpose because we exchange with others and learn from others. Alone we are nothing. We can choose to live life alone but that would dampen our spiritual progress. Others help us see the truths we need to learn about ourselves to help us but by helping ourself we help others; something like that :p.

My father always told me that, it's not the big philosophical ideas, discussions or any great thoughts that are important but it's the little things in life that count. Time and space give us order, we have days and nights, although life might seem routine sometime and boring , what we are living here today should not be taken for granted. "

You can read the full report and discuss the topic if interested, in the euphoric mind forum, here's the link ! Cheers

The conclusion to his trip is on that thread

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1110325#post1110325

11. oceansurf

oceansurf Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Swim took one tab of acid at around lunchtime. About 30 minutes later he began to notice things in the shop he had found himself at started to stand out like each of the shopping items had a life of its own and the items had more detail to them. After being in the shop swim walked down the road towards his local skate park and started noticing colours where popping out in an almost 3D fashion from plants then came the trails. The trails where a series of colours running from most images swim looked at . When I waved my hand out infront of myself it would leave a series of hands in trails along the path I directed my hand in. People walking past where leaving trails behind them self pretty much like a time lapse of some sort. All through the trip swim felt nothing but a very intense euphoria almost like an MDMA type high only different. Patterns where forming in the skye and in mid air like shapes of colour turning into other shapes of colour. The trails continued food tasted really really good on acid and eating was a very memorable sensation. When the effects wore off swim was left with with a very blissful feeling and remembers the very evident hallucinations that changed him that day.

12. Zhekarius

Zhekarius Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    My friend's very first LSD experience as best he remembers it...

My friend and a group of buddies and his brother all had taken some lsd, my friend had taken two blotter hits worth, then went for a walk to a nearby park, his buddy kept telling him "just don't think about it or you're going to give yourself a bad trip" oh how little did he know what that would end up doing to him later. So they ended up going back to my friend's house, they're all sitting around waiting for it to kick in, and my friend starts getting this very weird sensation like nothing he'd ever felt before, he keeps mentioning to his friend "I feel like I've been poisoned sort of dude." Eventually he started to get nauseous, and his friend told him they should go for a short walk to try to help calm his stomach down, well they got done with the walk and he started to feel worse than ever so he said "I'm just going to lie down here on the couch for a second", this, didn't really end up working so my friend eventually had to retreat to the bathroom and puke, and that is where it began..oh my, first my friend wandered back to the rest of his buddies out by the pool, and everything began to echo and distort, and everything started to become incredibly warm and comfortable feeling, then my friend got that poison thought back in his head somehow, and wandered inside for a little bit saying "I'll be back in a second", he started to wander through his kitchen, grabbing things, his friend walked in at that time and noticed him grabbing a waffle and said jokingly to him "There you go dude that's your safety waffle", oh what this ended up doing as well. Well, his friend left again and he went back to grabbing things, saying aloud, "this is, a fork, this is, a candle, this is a...wait..what the hell am I doing this for?"

And really started to lose it a bit right then, at this point he ended up being dragged back into his room by his friend and he tossed on the most insane hardcore techno my friend had ever heard in his life at that point in time, then after shoving pirates of the caribbean on his computer he brought over to my friends house, which also happened to be transparent and flashing like a strobe light technicolor disco-ball, left my friend completely in the dark after the brief exchange of words "I love you man" and "um..dude I don't really feel that way" followed by "no..I mean like, don't leave me here man." then proceeded to leave him there, man.

Oh the insanity that happened next, my friends entire thought process became a pendulum, and time began to speed up, and go forward, then speed up, and go backwards, then slow down, like a pendulum at the center, and then suddenly his thoughts were a giant loop, and every new thought he had was thrown into the loop to come back later but to be lost for that moment, then suddenly he was no longer in his room, suddenly he was in this insane void world full of neon lights flashing every which way creating giant towering cities and crazy monuments to strange gods and things the likes he had never seen before.

Every so often his friend would come in and say to him, "dude, you ok?" And suddenly this world would vanish (due to in part that my friends eyes had been closed though he had absolutely no knowledge of this) and the "real world" would come back, it got so confusing eventually to my friend, his buddies coming in and being so messed up themselves that they'd say the same thing to him seven or nine times, that he started to truly believe he kept going backwards in time. His friend finally managed to coax him out of his room after he had had an experience where he thought his soul was being sucked out of his body through the waffle that he just would not let go of, and when his friend had called up a buddy of his asking if it was alright if they came over because his friend was having a difficult trip and needed someone to talk to, who my friend at the time thought was god speaking because of his deep voice I guess, then my friend and his buddy went for another walk to try to loosen him up a bit, and on the walk a bird squawked out of nowhere and practically gave him a heart attack and made him fall over which semi freaked out his buddy too, then they managed to get back to his house and his friend told him he had to toss that waffle out if he was getting in his car, so he finally let go of his cursed trinket and got in his friend's car. (I DO NOT ADVISE DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE)

My friend's buddy turned on yet more insanely loud techno in his tricked out scion tc he was driving at that time, and they were off. My friend's back pain began to act up horribly during the drive, which was pretty damn unpleasant, but the ride made up for it, the road seemed to strench on and bend wildly and infinately, the traffic lights were dancing electric snowflakes and at one point the road twisting upside down into a roller coaster, it was incredible. Finally they reached his friend's house, who may has well have been Chong the way he looked, who started talking to my friend about his LSD experiences and listening to my friend describing what he had just experienced rambling and raving a million words a second to him like a mad man and nodding his head calmly. After awhile of this they ended up heading back to my friend's home, and my friend had some serious deep acceptances about some of his impulsive and aggressive behaviors, and the night finally began to wear down as they all got ready to head to sleep, the sun was rising by the time my friend finally fell asleep. The next day breakfast was the best meal he'd ever had in his life, and he felt like his mind had been opened up to something really astounding the night before.

This was without a doubt the most profound and vivid experience my friend has ever had in his life to this day.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  13. Pliskin

Pliskin Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    My friend Charlie ate nine hits of some stuff called "Hoffman's Anniversary" and had the experience of a life time. He said it kicked in within 15 - 20 minutes of ingestion, with color changes and breathing objects very obvious. As the trip progressed, he said, things that were happening around him began to make less and less sense. He was losing touch with reality. He had to walk home at around 1 am and felt like he was hearing all of the Tvs and voices, radios, etc. that were playing in all the houses in the neighborhood. The noise, he explained, was terribly overwhelming.

As he approached the street he lived on, someone was out walking a dog and the dog got loose and ran away. At one AM, on nine hits of potent LSD, this seemed like a weird thing to happen and he could not tell if that actually occurred or if it was some hallucination that contained a metaphor of some sort. Then he blacked out for a second and found him self in the middle of the street with his hands up as if he were about to fight someone. This somewhat scared him so he hurried home.

When he got home, what seemed like a mysterious car pulled into his driveway. Him being paranoid by nature, plus being on nine hits of LSD, he pulled out his nine inch blade that he always carried on him as a teenager, and lunged toward the driver as they exited his vehicle. WOAH! It was his mom, she was coming over to drop some groceries off at his house since his dad was out of town for the week. She was startled and asked him "what are you fucking crazy? whats wrong with you?"

He was easily able to explain himself and brush the situation off. He had a short conversation with his mother inside, then she left. This is when he really started to trip balls. He said he cannot remember the entirety of the experience, but at one point he was satan, at another was convinced that someone was trying to break into his home, and sat with a sawed off held at the door for over an hour.

After that came extreme joy while he crawled around on the living room floor grasping the carpet and making weird noises. All the while nothing really made sense, everything just WAS. He was living completely in the moment and did not really think his actions through. He told me it all seems like one big blur, as he cannot figure out the chronological order of certain events. He did not sleep and went to school the next morning tripping face. Good times.

14. goodvibesallround

goodvibesallround

Reputation Points:
    SWIM was oil painting (he is an artist by trade) he found it practically impossible to paint while on LSD. However playing with his paint brush on a pallet was like watching GOD move the paint around. It jumped around and moved in strange ways. I'm sure Michelangelo felt the same was when he was painting the Sistine Chapel........it's was amazing.

He also found it made his a better artist and he now views colors differently...truly an life changing (maybe religious) experience.

15. mikeemax

mikeemax Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    my friend Jack had his first LSD trip a while ago.
    He hadnt ever heard of LSD or acid at all in his life, and he had taken only MDMA a dozen of times. He was used to marijuana but that was it concerning drugs. He had never taken any hallucinogens of any kind. And he wasnt aware of the nature of the drug he was taking.
    So it was a saturday night in Paris, and he was with a friend named Pascal in a famous night club called "le rex"; trance music all night long. Pascal told Jack that he met a cool guy who had a new drug to try. Jack thought "cool, something like mdma lets give it a try, music is good, it can only be good". He gave money to Pascal, who came back minutes later with some strange little papers with a drawing on them.
    Pascal took one and put it in his mouth, and handed the rest of the papers to Jack. Jack took three little squares and ate them with water, like he was used to do with extasy pills.
    it was hot in the club. but the music was good, and the people were cool. Jack went on the dance floor and danced like a maniac for 10 minutes, he was literally feeling the mmusic like he never did before.
    He then came back to sit at the table where his friend was. There was a new guy, and Pascal presented him . So jack sits, drinks something, and while laughing with Pascal and this new other guy Alex, He suddenly sees Pascal s face turn into a tiger; he looks at the other guy, and his face turns into a snake face !, "what was on those little papers I ate !" was he thinking. Pascal tells Jack that his behaviour is kind of strange and that he has sudden phases of excitement. Jack realises it and tried to calm down. rest of the night in the club is kind of blurry. The party ends, and Jack goes out with his friend and the other guy. In the street, its the morning, and Jack sees things he hadnt even imagined could have existed. The buildings ornament are morphing in strange ways. He sees a girl at a bus stop and feels that she is in the exact same world than him and is fascinated by her face. He looks at her intensely, and his two companions try to laugh to ease the tension of the situation. They are embarassed that Jack is staring at her so weirdly. They laugh. they walk. All three are totally fucked up, paris is sunny, and its good to walk in the morning. They go smoke a joint in Jack s car. Jacks feels a spider web link his face to the sky, and repeatedly looks towards the extremity of this web. He is looking at the sky, in a kind of a loopy manner. This is the fist time he does something in a loop like this. This is so strange. Jack realizes he cant drive so they go out and continue to walk. They go take a breakfast in a macdonald. It appears alex lives in the neighbourhood and is a drug expert. He tries to explain Jack what LSD is. He tells him that one day he will see his life on a checker, and will be able to solve the universe on LSD. Jack sees checkers in his head. He sees planets and galaxies, he sees alternate dimensions. He feels that he is going towards another dimension. His thoughts are beginning to go on loops again. He cant keep track of them, or follow a thought more than a few seconds. After its too late. He solves the universe and understands God for a fraction of second, but as he cant focus more than one second on one thing, he forgets it the second after and cant remember what was the secret of the universe that he saw 5 seconds before. Too bad. That could have been cool.
    So the three guys go walk in montmartre, where alex apparelntly knows everyone. They enter a coffeshop, and alex says two words to the barmain, who opens the upper floor just for them. Cool ! they have an entire floor just for them. And they are taking a coffee in a calm place. Alex takes a seringue out of his jacket, and makes somehitng weird with it, and finally he injects himslef something in his arm. Jack has no fucking idea what it is. It must be heroin. Whatever, he is too high to hink about it. But he understands this alex is a stange man.
    They go ou of the coffeeshop, and alex says he met a girl who is looking for bikes. So he need us to steal bikes so he can seel them to her. Jack and his friend are too high to think, so they are on a hardcore LSD trip in Paris, trying to steal bikes for a guy they dont know (they never have stolen anything before). They do it, this is kind of crazy feelings. Alex is caught by a bike owner as he has just stolen it. He hands it back to the guy who doesnt know what to do, he sees Jack and his friend on already stolen bikes, with very strange look in their eyes looking at him, so he justs take his bike back and doesnt call the police or tries to fight or whatever he lets us go. Alex manages to steal another bike.
    They drive to the "girl who wants bikes" building in paris, and alex seems to take some money.
    Jack begins to be scared he could never return to his normal state, its been 12 hours since he took the trips and he damn fucking high. He sees insects everywher on the ground, he feels his heart is going to stop to beat. He smokes cigarettes who taste like evil diamond (very strange feeling because evil diamond s are somehitng he isnt even aware of). They finish their journey on the top of the butte monmartre. sunday morning. Sun is shinning, but coackroaches everywhere on the ground. THey go in a coffeeshop again, and Jack tries to vomit his trip in the toilets. He thinks that if he vomits, he will get back to normal. He tries and tries again. Perhaps for 10 minutes, perhaps 1 minutes, time is difficult to evaluate.All the people in the coffee must hear his noisy vomiting sounds. His friends tell him that it wont do anything. Ok.
    Jack gos back with his friends, he is far higher than them. Alex says bye and tells Pascal to be carefull with jack. Jack feels like an embarassement. He doesnt like it.
    Pascal and jack walk back to the car. Paris is full of people. Thats terrible. Jack wants to be in his bed, not in the middle of cars and noise and smoke and people looking at him. He doesnt remember what happened next.
    Just that it was his first LSD experience, and he doesnt think he was very well prepared to what it was.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
  16. GeographyGeography

GeographyGeography Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Well I didn’t think it was possible with the quality of most LSD I see these days, but it seems I finally achieved my lifelong goal of overdosing and flipping out.

It was a Friday afternoon and my trusty acid dealer arrived with the small squeeze-bottle vial. Usually she laughs hysterically at the number of hits I want to take, telling me I scare her. This time however, she just looked concerned and said “this is supposed to be really good stuff. Are you SURE you want to take 10?” At this I replied that I was 'so sure' and she proceeded to squeeze the drops onto my tongue.

1,2,3,4,5,6- ok swish around, then 7,8,9,10. It had a mild almost cold menthol/peppermint flavor, if those flavors were somehow a carbonated drink- with this sort of 'buzzy' quality in my mouth. With the usual hug and ‘have a good trip!,’ she left. I locked myself in my room and watched the end of this really strange zombie movie called ‘versus.’ The time was 1:50pm

The LSD came on stronger and faster than I had ever experienced. Usually I wait about an hour, wondering if I got ripped off. This time by the 25 minute mark things were seriously near the overwhelming point. The white walls became trillions of colors with a repeating pattern that looked like the symbol for a cold front over and over again.

I have only gotten sick on acid once before, but the intensity of this come up left me curled up in a ball on my bed with my face in the comforter, rolling around to try to stave off the nausea. I’m sure some out there know what I am talking about- its no normal nausea, it comes in strange rapid waves. What was initially an ecstatic mood at getting what seemed to be excellent acid turned into fear- this was coming on way too strong, way too fast. I remember rolling around on my bed looking at the different sized whirlpools swirling on the ceiling and wall and thinking “Just hold on, motherfucker!”

For some reason I kept conceptualizing the amount of time I had been waiting for this trip, and it seemed to be a very tangible amount of days which were calendrical 3D cubes, bathed in this dreary sunset light and it made me feel unbearably depressed so I tried to banish it from my mind.

It was now about an hour in and things were much too intense. If you are like me you have always seen the classic old anti-drug ads and short films about LSD from the 1970's where the guys/girl's vision is overlaid with this trippy moving multicolored marbled liquid. The first times I took LSD I was disappointed because it wasn't anything like that. Turns out that particular depiction really isn't that much of an exaggeration. The trails were unbelievably long and different colors were no longer distinguishable from one another because color had become a kind of texture that was overlaid on each object (difficult to describe)

On my trip report notepad I wrote 'roaring shroom quiet.' I can't remember that much about exactly what I meant, but parts of it reminded me of the way that during a strong mushroom trip, you sometimes find yourself totally still and silently staring at a fencepost or tree or something as it moves, and there is this expansive, intense, shifting quiet. It was exactly like that very extreme silence ... except 10x as loud. At the time this somehow reminded me of the way a large tree intermittently blows around chaotically in high winds and then settles.

I looked at the underside of my hand and wrist and saw the veins scintillating and moving quickly like highways of the old-style loading bars on a computer, with the moving diagonal lines. I love visuals, but these visuals were literally too much and they were making me sick so I closed my eyes and saw this universe pattern with millions of all sized dots and stars of different day-glo colors expanding out at different rates as though I were flying through them. It was all intensely beautiful but I felt too sick to appreciate it. I stood up to make my way to the bathroom to try to speed up the inevitable and found my balance was insanely off. I stumbled and almost fell over, crawling over to my toilet and sitting cross-legged in front of it, cursing it for being so tall because this was the only position I could think of at the moment.

The visuals at this point were not as noticeable because I was looking around too fast to settle on something, and frankly was concerned with my survival more than the trip. I knew in the back of my head that no one has ever died from LSD-related toxicity itself (as detailed extensively by Hoffman) and so as long as I maintained some small measure of control and didn’t fling myself out a window or something I would be fine. It certainly didn’t feel that way though, I felt violently ill and my mind kept going back to how the current trip must compare to ergot poisoning.

I kept trying to put on music to calm myself but it seemed loud and like it would alert someone that something was wrong with me so I kept turning it up then down, the mouse making ridiculously long trails on my computer screen. None of my usually fully memorized favorite songs and album titles made any sense, as the words no longer had any accessible associations. I kept going in circles desperately trying to find something to put on to try and bring some good energy into my trip, all the while becoming more and more disoriented and frightened.

I kept picturing paramedics bursting in my room and shoving tubes down my nose, and my parents crying and standing over my hospital bedside. A part of me said “no, I’m not going to let that happen.”
    Naturally my unstable window shades took this opportunity to come crashing off the wall knocking everything off my desk and making me trip and fall in the process.

Landing on my bed with low music playing, I laid there, trying to calm down and think what to do next to help myself. These strange sequences of action kept entering my head, like “ok turn down the music. Now lay on the ground. Ok now pull out phone. Now try to find headphones.” These very mundane actions helped me feel centered and not so totally freaked out. I fully expected either the police or EMTs to bust in my room any second. I kept thinking I was going to die, even knowing about the toxicity of LSD, and my mind kept flashing to what the last thing was I wanted to say to God to rationalize my short life. I stumbled to a notepad and started to write “mom-I love you” then crossed it out as it suddenly seemed completely random and trite. Was this really the last message I wanted to leave the world?

Instead I opted for printing in huge letters “HOLY SHIT” for some reason crossing the T at the bottom and making it look like an I. I was totally fucked up. Each object on my floor took on massive significance in what I thought to be the light of my last moments of life. Around this time I passed out on my bed for several hours when my crisis came to a pitch-

I shut my eyes and tried to narrow my experience to the smallest amount of stimuli possible, focusing on my breathing. This went on for quite a while and I experienced many strange thoughts and feelings/sights/sounds in those moments. Most memorable was this growing, almost deafening static noise that rose and fell like the ocean. As it got louder each time, my CEV became completely white and the image was so incredibly 'clean' looking that words fail me again, though I distinctly remember that I have before experienced this exact same style or type of rounded-edge, thick, white-cloud stroke image a handful of times trying to fall asleep when I was young.

I guess I must have either fallen asleep or passed out because the next thing I remember was waking up around 6:00 pm, knowing the worst was over and thanking God and the spirits of the universe that I was alive and O.K. The trip was far from over, however, and the visuals were still going strongly. My walls were plastered with thousands of little amoeba shaped blobs each with numerous different bright colors contained within. I remember being stunned at the rainbows that seemed to form a halo around every object. By this time the sun had set, and turning on the lamps in my room sent cascades of crystalline light in all directions. With my totally ridiculous fear of dying past me, I was able to turn on my favorite music (A Japanese producer named Yasutaka Nakata) and enjoy the totally beautiful, ecstatic visuals that slowly died down, coming back briefly in waves until about 11 o’clock.

In retrospect, I never thought I would have an acid trip I wouldn’t be able to handle. Even though 10 hits is A LOT, I had done successive amounts over the past year to prepare myself, and I thought I was ready. You can not be ready for something like this, I realize now. I pride myself on my experience with psychedelics and voraciously read books, websites, anything I can about them and the experience we humans have with these substances. I was unprepared for the completely rapid and alien change my world went through in less than half an hour. I am mad at myself for freaking out, I contemplated calling 911 during the worst parts, and just imagining what could have happened had I done this sends shivers down my spine. A hospital is NOT where you want to ride out an acid trip.

Reading this back to myself, I think “Why couldn’t I have just calmed down and enjoyed it??” At the time, this was impossible. A part of me almost feels like I wasted 10 hits of great acid, but my trip was like a roaring freight train that gathered and gathered speed until I did the only thing I could- blacked out.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  17. GeographyGeography

GeographyGeography Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Sorry for hogging the thread, but I want to share two previous experiences with high doses of LSD that occurred before the previous trip.

The first experience was with 8 hits on sweet tarts that I watched my dealer drop onto the tarts in a dark closet. Later that night, I took the tarts and put them all in my mouth at once, hurriedly chewing them into a sweet paste that I evenly distributed onto my gums, top and underside of tongue, and wherever else it would go. Letting the paste sit in my mouth for nearly 30 minutes, it had finally disintegrated to the point where I felt swallowing it was in order. About 30 minutes later I began to get excitingly strong alerts in my body but also in my thinking.

My awareness of my limbs and torso in space suddenly felt much less 'predictable' is the only way I can think to put it. Almost like when you are coming up on MDMA, except that your thoughts becomes distinctly silly and hilariously nonsensical if you let your mind wander. The alerts became impossible to ignore, and so I threw off my clothes, went into my bathroom, and poured myself a hot bath, which at the time sounded like a positively fantastic thing to do. I rather uninhibitedly threw coveted stashes of bath-products and 'bath-bombs' into my bath, deciding this was going to be the most incredible bath ever.

The 'gourmet' flavors of the relative ingredients in the bath products smelled simply exhilarating- sharply fragrant notes of pine, sage and lavender aged to encompassing ochre tones. understated hints of lemon-grass with almost a melody of eucalyptus and fragrant kakyuu blossoms. It smelled like the greatest bath in my entire life, and as I blissfully slipped into the hot water, cloudy with redolent herbal infusions, I became unusually aware of the bathwater as an extension of my movements. Soaking in the water and inhaling the fresh smells carried on the warm fog quickly filling the bathroom, visibility went down to a few feet and the insular feel was wonderful. I was a child again, and there was a lightness to my whims- I wanted to play with the water as I once did.

Slipping down deeper into the pinkish and greenish water, I kept only my eyes above water and looked up to notice the repeating patterns of rose, moss green, and mahogany flecks that repeated in the large marble tiles were shifting and moving, each 'storm system' of colors moving across the grout borders into the next tile. I watched, mesmerized.

Eventually my body stimulation was too much and I decided to get out of the bath. Toweling myself dry (a very mdma like experience) getting lost in/simply admiring the complex forms the towel made as it folded at random, sliding by my face and creating divertingly beautiful architectural forms. On a whim I tried pressing scrunched up portions of towels onto my foggy bathroom mirror, and the shapes and forms that emerged were strikingly beautiful and detailed. Almost as if they were 2 dimensional outlines of a 4th dimensional image. A vivid daydream occurred to me quickly- I was a famous artist in a new york gallery, pressing scrunched up towels into paint and onto a canvas. My imaginary art contemporaries swooned.

Getting cold, I decided to finish up drying off and head to my room, which is dominated by two sets of 60x60 glass windows facing south and west, and a thunderstorm was rolling in. Turning off all the lights and putting on some comfy pajamas, I snuggled up on my bed and watched the lightning. The rain speckling the windows, building up on the surface until a tiny stream was channeled and flowed to the bottom. Suddenly this seemed a poignant microcosm of the static buildup in clouds resulting in streams of electricity flowing down the least path of resistance, just like the tiny window streams.

After musing on this for a bit, I decided to get onto my computer, dim the screen down as far as I could, and watch some random youtube videos. Being in a jazz phase, I was watching videos of Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan. The vibrance and energy of these young performers just beginning to make it big touched me and made me dance. I noticed that the menus at the top of my computer looked like words jumbled up from being overlapped onto one another. I couldn't read a thing. This actually kinda freaked me out, so I didn't pay attention to it.

Watching a rendition of "Send me to the 'lectric chair" by Dinah Washington, I began to realize that I was seeing pixelated, shifting devil horns on her forehead. This was pretty cool as it was my first strong LSD visual ever and I was psyched. Later, watching a technicolor rendition of 'My Funny Valentine' by an older and somewhat decrepit Ella Fitzgerald, the grotesquely inappropriate colors of the stage lighting, coupled with Fitzgerald's very much misapplied-looking make up and WAY over the top performance (much strange grunting) put me into hysterical fits of laughter. I am in no way racist and Ella Fitzgerald is a legend by all accounts, but the way she looked under the garish can-lights coupled with her heavy lipstick and bizarre noises made her resemble an orangutang shrieking lazily and randomly on a tiny stool with crowds of people screaming for more. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. The whole thing was truly absurd looking and an extremely strange but archetypal LSD moment in my mind.

Unfortunately this trip was a while ago and so much has faded. I was unable to really go to bed, and so enjoyed the beautiful subtle light changes and patterning as the sun rose.

My Second Trip, 10 hits

Having acquired 10 hits, I planned to save them until later since that night I had a party I wanted to go to. When I got there people were mostly just sitting on the couch watching TV and so I said fuck it, Im dropping this shit. After about an hour the weird vibes (real or imagined) in the house got to be too chill for how I was feeling. Like an utter idiot, I decided to get in my car and drive to god knows where. On the way the street lane markers began to merge with the reflections of the medians, and I very nearly drove right onto the median. I easily could have crashed, been arrested, or died. Please don't be an irresponsible dumbass like me that night and drive fucked up. Don't be flippant with your life and please try not to let your death be something anti-drug warriors get to cluck over...but I digress

Finally I became too alarmed at driving and pulled into the parking lot of a CVS, in a out of the way corner surrounded on all sides with high bushes blocking it from the rest of the road. Sitting there to myself trying to identify what I was feeling, I looked up through the bushes to this intersection where the surrounding trees were beginning to encroach on the signals. At this point I don't remember if the wind was actually blowing around, or if it was just the LSD, but I remember the trees and plants around the lights waving gently and moving from side to side as if they were underwater and at the mercy of currents that were moving back and forth- like seaweed moving with the waves.

The yellow light illuminating the trees on the right dimmed and suddenly the red light on the oppositie side of the signal illuminated a new arrangement of creeping branches that had been previously shrouded in darkness. This visual scene coupled with a particular part of a Tobacco song called "Street Trash," which was playing over my car stereo- gave me uncontrollable goose bumps at the weirdly uncanny, but amazing and beautiful, underwater intersection. The 'dirty' side of LSD's perceptual changes were epitomized in the garish cycling red and yellow light, and in that moment of upsetting contrast with the moving undersea foliage, it made an impression on me that I will never forget. Thinking on it later, it was almost like the atmosphere of the unusually strange Spongebob Squarepants episode called 'Rock Bottom' (I used to babysit) Anyway- that's most of that trip I remember.

12 hits with xanax
    A few months later, I got about 12 hits and stupidly asked the dealer to drop the liquid hits into a small vial. I am assuming they degraded significantly, but also took several extended-release xanax halfway into it so undoubtedly it killed the trip. The only good things I saw was when I was sitting on this marble-top counter in this kitchen, and I looked down and the different colors speckled throughout the marble began to rotate and scintillate into and out of eachother in spirals. The next was when I went into the pool area of my building which is built so that it is outside but underground, and the building curves in a U shape around this central open area in the basement. Looking up at the side of the building from the bottom, I began to see the different colors of some bricks floating out of their rectangular boundaries and into other bricks, making the whole wall flow slowly upwards. It was a very beautiful effect. Unfortunately that was the last I got of that trip.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  18. Shanthi

Shanthi Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Hello everyone!

I see most reports are trippy fun but mine is a little heavy and I apologise. But it was very positive and I owe many of my current beliefs and qualities to that particular LSD experience.

The very first time I did chemical drugs was all alone, in an unknown town and most importantly for the purposes of just letting go of life. Id attempted suicide twice prior to this and had just wrapped up a very long painful divorce. So it was in this state that Id taken two blotters and was standing right in front of the large speakers in a very big rave party wondering what the hell is happening to me. I could feel my whole body tremble and I had been sweating so much that my T-shirt was dripping even though I hadnt moved from one spot. It was overwhelming to say the least.

It was at such a crazy moment that I see my ex-husband approaching me from a distance. I panic. In my head I am thinking, 'God, he will now know that I am under some influence after all those years of struggle to get him off alcohol and drugs! He will know I travelled alone, he will know I tried to move on...' This was my regular naive abused helpless self thinking.

But the next moment all my buried fury took over and the thought in my head changed to, 'This man dumped me simply because I tried to get him to quit drinking. He lived 5 kms away and didnt bother to return my calls or visit me despite all the begging I did (Yes I used to plead with him to not leave me, I still cant forgive myself for that). He didnt care to see if I was alive or dead when I tried to kill myself and now after its all over mentally and legally, he sees me in a holiday destination (where of course he has come to have fun), can most definitely see the heavy influence Im under and yet instead of feeling guilty about having introduced me to the world of drugs, he has the audacity to stare at me and give me that oh-so-your-having-fun-without-me look.'

This was the moment LSD redeemed me - No longer did I want to die or hide. I didnt feel ashamed or ugly. I didnt feel let down or weak. Suddenly I felt thirsty for revenge. I felt angry, bold, purposeful and I danced. Never before or after that day have I danced like that - stomping the ground, raising dust, making wild hand movements. People around me were a little scared for me - they offered me water, asked me to sit down, smiled, tried to talk to me etc. But I was relentless - I danced almost non stop for 72 hours topping up with blotters and drops of acid, microdots, cocaine and mdma.

After that incident I was a changed person. I am everything I wanted to be deep down but never had even realised till then. From a very timid average quiet girl to an agressive, competitive, proud woman, Ive come a long way and LSD did it for me. No visuals but I looked very deep inside.

19. DennisO'Bell

DennisO'Bell Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: What did you see on LSD?

A man tripped on LSD a week ago, today. He decided that sharing his experience would be a good idea, and so here it is:

He wished to preface this account of his trip by saying that he's a young adult man (18, in fact), just shy of six feet tall and weighing in at about 150 pounds. He's pretty well acquainted with psychedelics; he'd go as far as to say that they're his DOC.

He purchased the acid (two tabs) from a good friend and long-time connection of his, and was excited since it's kind of a rare commodity where he lives. This batch was different than any he'd gotten before; instead of each tab representing a part of a larger picture, each tab had its own-- rather plain, I daresay-- picture on it.

After purchasing it and making his way home, at approximately 9 PM, he succumbed to temptation and dropped both of them, although he'd promised himself that he'd wait until Friday (but you know how druggies are).

About a half-hour later, he started visually hallucinating much more powerfully than he suspected he would (these tabs were much more potent than the usual fare in his part of the world). He noticed a peculiar, distinctly yellow "glowing" of the "outlines" of things around his bedroom. When he closed his eyes, everything left an impression quite like the impression a bright light leaves on your vision after one looks directly at it (I always called it a "ghost light," but I have no idea if anyone else does).

He decided to get up and smoke a bowl. Upon doing so, he passed the clock and noticed that it was about quarter to ten. He was now seeing fractals and the Norwegian wood on his far wall was flowing like a river. He was mesmerized by it for a second, and was caught up with the tracers that he saw when he moved his hand in front of his eyes.

At roughly ten o'clock, he went downstairs to use the bathroom. He saw that his pupils had consumed essentially his entire eyes, and that he was very sensitive to light. He left the bathroom, and started seeing fractals and geometric patterns with his eyes open. Outside the bathroom, in the kitchen, his father was standing around, and began a conversation. The man doesn't quite remember what the conversation entailed, but only that it ended with both of them smiling and saying, "Well, that's it!" (or something similar), and smiling.

He ventured back upstairs and smoked another bowl, really enjoying how the smoke looked coming out of his mouth, through his fan, and out through the window screen. He lurched unevenly to his bed and collapsed, and that's when things got really, really weird.

He stared up at his ceiling in the dark, with Pink Floyd's Meddle playing on his MP3 player. At some point, he lost awareness of the room, of the bed, and of his body. All he felt was the music, and all he saw was amazing, if a little disturbing.

Before him, he saw thousands upon thousands of humanoid creatures, moving in reptilian fashion in extremely close-quarters. They were clad in white, hooded robes, and in place of their faces they had punctuation.

Seriously.

The man's unsure exactly how to describe what happened next, except that it was absolute, bat-piss lunacy. The punctuation on the faces of the creatures changed rapidly from exclamation points to question marks to other symbols which the man isn't entirely certain exist, but that he understood as punctuation. Each of those marks symbolized a base feeling, a very essential precursor to emotion (as quarks are to atoms).

He realized that these creatures, which so heavily impacted his feelings that night, and which acted so bizarrely (and, at the time, he thought perversely), were two important things:

1.) They were the embodiment of infinity. What this means in practical terms has mostly been forgotten, but he hypothesizes that their closest thing to an actual, physical manifestation is in division by zero, and other "invalid" mathematical operations (which struck him as incredibly bizarre when he came back to reality, since he's neither mathematically inclined nor spiritual in any way).

2.) They control us all. They're all of us, too. What that means, he has absolutely no idea since reaching baseline again.

After Meddle had ended, that particularly intense vision subsided, and the rest of the night was spent stoned, sleepless, and with the same fractals, glowing, tracers, and geometric patterns as before the album had warped him to whatever plane of reality he was on. It was a time of deep introspection which mostly left him in the morning.

The bottom line is that it was a fabulous experience, and the man would strongly recommend LSD to anyone yet uninitiated.

20. the frontier

the frontier Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Hi all, some seriously phenomenal stories in this thread! Love especially the last two stories shared by GeographyGeography, and the punctuation-headed reptile people shared by Dennis!

Would like to share some anecdotes from the first time I took LSD alone (and second time ever taking it). I basically wandered around my apartment, having the time of my life on a sunny April day. A friend of mine had curated a 7-hour music playlist for this exact purpose, which I gleefully used for the day.

They are written as "notes to self," some during the experience, others recollected shortly thereafter. Originally they were intended to jog my memory later on, as it was an experience I dearly wanted to remember. But my friends have encouraged me to share my stories online, so I'll start with this one!

I look in the mirror, in awe at the living being before me.

How astounding that this miraculous machine is at your command, I think. What a god you are, to have these vast legions of cells bowing before you, running around to take care of your every need. Your immune system, digestive tract – all armies of individual creatures, organized to sustain you, to be you. These cells work endlessly to keep you alive and well. They live to satisfy your every whim.

And they are all directed by a single central intelligence, your mind, itself a collection of minions, a committee of neurons emoting and voting along axons and across synapses. This vast democracy is somehow, mysteriously, cohesive! From multitudes emerges a singular identity, or at least the illusion of one. One entity governing the nation of cells that we call the body.

From these roots, consciousness arises. From these roots, you arise.

Ineffable
    as in a
    dream, bursting
    with poetic
    moments for which
    upon waking you
    have no words to describe

Identity: Being whole while being one part of a whole. A complete and self-directed being, yet only a speck in the cosmic ocean.

You have to claim this area of the universe. These reaches, where your word is law and your whims become reality, where any idea can be made real, are all yours. But there are boundaries to this territory.

Be comfortable with saying back to the universe, “This is me, this is my realm, this is my identity. This is the part of you that is me.

“I am a part of the whole, one of many interconnected beings, and I am comfortable with the part that I am. This is my experience of the universe and I am satisfied with it.”

This is what it means to be mature, to be self-directed, to be me.

In the kitchen I am enthralled with the dirty linoleum of the floor. I cup my hands around my eyes to look at the floor to separate and examine it, to cut it off from the context of the world.

The linoleum morphs before my eyes. It's like looking into a snow globe with my hands around it, except the place inside is real. It’s a little stage, a miniature world before me.

I look down into a courtyard, at a girl in a green dress who is smaller than my thumb. She calls hello, looking around her. I know intuitively that I am invisible to her, as God is to us. She is calling out to a deity she cannot see—to me! I feel like Gulliver looking down on the Lilliputians.

She looks up into the sky, sensing me though she cannot see me. The cobbles under her feet move around in tryptamine swirls. The courtyard walls, my palms and fingers, tremble with manic energy. But while the courtyard shifts around her, the girl in the green dress remains stable, even tranquil. She seems to accept her fate as a temporary diversion, a figment of my fevered imagination. She will perish in moments, but remains carefree. How can she not be shaken by her immanent mortality? I might ask the same of myself.

And then the vision is over. She fades away, spinning into the linoleum, bright green giving way to drab browns.

The red EXPLOSIVES sign in my living room, a souvenir from an adventure through an abandoned warehouse years ago, becomes a more brilliant, deeper shade of scarlet that bleeds onto the walls around it. The doorframe wobbles beneath it, allowing, it seems, a glimpse into the true nature of the world’s flexible structure. What lies beneath the surface? This house of cards that we normally perceive as people and places, bricks and mortar, begins to seem like a precarious, cleverly maintained illusion. How fragile reality is; it tumbles down at the insistence of a tiny molecule swimming in my astounded brain.

I am on all fours in my bedroom. On the tips of the aquamarine carpet fibers I can see a hundred little bubbles, like beads of dew. In each I see a reflection of myself, smiling – but in the reflection I am not alone. As I look in, I can see myself along with my parents' faces smiling back out, as though they are sitting right beside me. When I move my head back and forth, the reflections follow in a realistic way, as though my carpet really is dotted with reflective dewdrops. The illusion is complete; their smiles are so endearing that I can even feel their presence there next to me. They are living ghosts – ethereal, conjured by nothing more than my love for them, and yet completely real to me.

The whole time, I can’t help but laugh at the impossibility of the situation. How can I feel such a strong connection with people who aren’t even here? It’s not the power of psychedelics that awes me, though. It’s the power of the human mind. Through some secret neurological alchemy, it is able to transform the raw stuff of emotions and memories into nuanced facsimiles or real people.