Drug info - LSD in prisons?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by happatai, May 2, 2005.

1. happatai

happatai Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this is out of total curiousity.. wouldn't it be easy for somebody to
    bring LSD into a prison? how about 'painting' it on your fingernails or
    something? Also what about putting coke under your fingernails? it just
    seems too easy to do. Thoughts?

<div style="text-align: left;">
    </div>
    Edited by: happatai

2. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    When visitors come into the prision to visit you they have to go through checkpoints. Just know that bringing drugs into a prison is highly illegal. If caught you will be joining the population at the prison.
    When you are going to visit someone you have to go show photo ID at a counter and do a check in by telling them who your going to see, your relationship, and some other stuff. From there, depending on the level of the person your going to visit it could be as simple as walking through a metal detector (intake & minimum) to a full search (max & high security). If your suspicious at all they can do what they wish to check you out.
    Say you made it into the visiting room with the drugs on you. If u stuck coke under your fingernails how much would u honestly have? maybe a gram in totalunder all 10? and what would u do lay it out for the person to blow right on the table? Guards are alwayswalking around so this obviously wouldnt happen. But say somehow you made an exchange of coke because the person getting the hit of LSD would be trippin when he left.

After every visit there is a ritual that goes on. I can tell you this from personal experience.
    -The inmates have to put their hands behind their heads interlacing their fingers. This happens from the time they tell you visits is over and you give your hugs. You have to stand their the whole time that your visit is leaving.
    -Guards take you into a room in groups, one inmate to one officer.
    -Upon entering the room you are subject to a full strip search.
    -Take off your shoes, hand them to the guard. He claps the bottoms together shakes them and turns them over. Ocasionally he will pull the soles up.
    -Take off your socks, some guards will have u hand them to them to check, others will tell you to throw them on the bench.
    -Take off your Pants. They feel up and down each leg of the pants, and around the waist for anything remotly lumpy
    - Take off your shirt. Same thing as the pants
    - Take off your boxers. Same thing as pants and shirt
    -Then the guard will say "Hands up" and you put your arms out so u look like a T. Show him the front and back of your hands, under your arms (if he wishes). Then he says "open". Open your mouth move your tongue around so he can see all in it. Then "turn around". You turn around so your back is facing him. "Feet" show him the bottoms of your feet. "Spread-um" Spread your ass.
    -Ocasionally they will ask you to lift your nuts and dick up when your facing them. And sometimes when your spreading your ass you would have to bend over (that never happened to me thank God)

Now a couple points to ponder. If your going back into your tiny ass room tripping on LSD chances are your going to freak and it's going to be a real shitty trip and a real long night. Coke wouldnt even be enjoyable. But now you have to worry about enemy #1; Rats. A cell block has more Stool Pigions then pigions sitting on your local church roof shitting on it. Also their are very through searches that happen daily in the "Mod" (or cell block). They can have raids go down where they bring in drug dogs, and everyone in the mod has to strip naked and get searched as well as their room.
    Say you didnt get caught with it in your room, and you've been blowing coke, now you have to wonder if they are going to slam you with a random screen. After 30 days of being in jail they have the right to piss test you when ever, and when ever they want. I have seen guys on the way to chow who have been "pulled over" to give a urine, as well as people get taken out of their "house" (cell) at 2am to give a urine.

So in conclusion it wouldnt be worth it to sneek LSD or coke into jail. Sure smoking a nice joint wouldnt be bad but the papers u have to use is toilet paper, sense they dont sell EZ-WIDER 1/4" in the commisary. Also the punishment for a dirty urine after 30 days of being locked up is usually a month or more in segregation.

Muirner

3. ChemicallyBound

ChemicallyBound Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    very informative mui,

I believe letters are allowed to be written in prison and recieved.

ooops! my letter has come with some (undetectable) acid soaked into a corner. I would lay odds acid gets into prison that way

4. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Who the hell would want to trip in prison? Much less a full on acid trip?

5. fishinabottle

fishinabottle Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from american_samoa
    There are enough people in prison who would love to do acid - I would just leave this decision up to them.

Getting it in is comparable easy when dropped onto a usual letter.

/fish

1. 4/5,
      Agree, if you're imprisoned, what better way to escape than LSD?
      May 10, 2015
  6. korky8097

korky8097 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yeah i suppose, but if it were me in that position i would have a
    horrible trip. Being stuck in a small cell while tripping with
    some random dude, i would go crazy. And if a guard saw you acting
    funny and figured out you were on something, you can bet the results
    wouldnt be good.

7. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    From my personal experience in prison i would hate to trip. Even being in the day room, your out with 56 other guys who can end up screaming over a game of cards or a game of chess. You have to take about 50steps along the back wall to be end to end and 20 on the sides. The cell is far far to small even if u had someone in your room who was from the same town as u (happened to me) it would still suck.
    About the acid getting into the prison via soked corrner envolope. All mail comes into the prison and is open and possibly read. They will take every envolope, open it up, unfold the letter and then put it back in and send it up. The envolope is handled by someone and if they start to geek out then they will issue a Lock Down and mail will be checked (how idk but they will).
    I've talked to a lot of people in prison, and i'll tell u one thing, everyone says that they wouldnt wanna be tripping in jail. The most saught after drug is tabacco. Followed by herion.

Muirner

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Yup tripping is all about the setting. I can't see tripping in prison and having a good trip. Unless your in your cell with a kool ass roomate. But some of the shit that people have to go thru when they go to prison would be 10x worse while tripping. We're talking about trauma here. If you get my drift.

9. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I dont think even sharing a room with Chris Rock, or hell even snoop tripping balls would rock. there is no doubt about it the door slamming would set u off into pissed off mode

Muirner

10. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    man, i dont know what kinda prison you've been in, but I has never been checked that hard going into a prison. swim's friend actually did drop L in prison and had a nice trip. he said he talked to his cell mate for hours, ran on some cigarette exchanging "missions" and played in the pool (I think he was playing in the toilet water). if its not a huge city prison, I dont think it would be as bad. I got patted down, noit strip searched. they didnt even search his pockets.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I think it has alot to do with wut you make out of it. Yeah, prison does suck, but if you sit there thinking to yourself, "Oh Damn I'm in jail, this sucks!! I'm never going to get out" while tripping balls, yeah, your going to have a bad trip.

But if you sit there thinking about how you can make being in Prison better, and try to have some kind of fun, and try to make the most out of it, then yes, you are going to have a good trip. It's all on you.

12. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    mattp- was your boy in a downtown police station? because that dosent sound like any state or federal run prison. They would never send u past the commiting room if you havent been fully strip searched. Sure when i was downtown here in the local town i live in, they didnt search me or anything, but a lot of local police stations dont have cell mates, they are singlecells. Also for the cigarette missions, i think most if not all state and federal prison have put a stopto smoking. So honestly ifhe was getting cigg's then his roommate mustof either hada nice commacery (sp) or some majorjuice (pull) in the block. I only say this because i've been in bothtown jail, and state jail.

When your in a state run facility i know that you can be pulled aside (pulled over) and searched at any time, and they can also toss your room from top to bottom, even run dogs through there with no warning. In jail they could pull you out every day and make u get naked if they felt you were a threat. There is no way that you'd go into any state/fed. prison and not be bare ass upon check in, and after visits. Hell even in max in the state i'm from they will make the visitors naked, search them to make sure that nothing is on them.

Crazy- i dont think there would be two ways aroundsaying i'm in prison crap. True u might be able to be upbeat because after being there for a little while, you become"friends" with the people in there, and sure u do laugh and sometimes quite hard. but no matter where you look their are doors with numbers, you have to ask to do anything, and no matter what your going back into your room.

Now you are right if you think positive even if your not trippingit is the thing to do. It will help the days go by and keep you positive. But there is no way(unless your institutionalized) that you will keep from being depressed at one time or another.

Now lets assume that you did get the LSD in prison. Do u keep it all for yourself? or do u sell it for peoples store orders? Just remember that their are more rats then you could ever immagine. Everyone is looking to help themselfs out, and if it means ratting you out then that is just what happens. I was watching SuperMax on discovery the other day, and this guys girl was sneeking him a quarter of pot and 4 lsd tabs, along with 400$ (or close to). The only way that they got caught is because another inmate talked. Hell in jail if someone dosent like you they can very well say that your visit is slipping u drugs, or you have a weapon in your room. Then your done...
    As far as storing the drugs in the room, i dont know where you'd be able to do that, no place is out of sight, so nothing can really be hidden. And if u get caught with it in the State/fed prison, you will do more time on top of your current bid

Muirner

13. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    don't confuse a small town city holding cell or even jail to a state or federal prison or even a county jail.

also, I has most experience in county jails. quite a few counties. lol I had always been strip and cavity searched. when being booked in on felony charges, it's always a cavity search. also, though acid does get in occasionally, few people are interested. also, mail is searched and randomly ran under black lights to see chemicals soaked into the paper, such as coke, meth, and even acid shows up.

14. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Theres a cool scene in the Movie "In the Name of the Father"( I think thats the name of it), about the irish dudes who got set to the big house for something they didnt do. I forget exactly, its been a while since i seen it. Anyway they get some acid and have a big trip in the prison. I think the movie was based on a true story. But hey that was just a movie and i agree that acid in jail would really suck with no tunes or chicks around.

15. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    In The Name of The Father is about the Guildford Four.The movie is very faithful to the real story, including that incident with the acid.

16. mariecurie

mariecurie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    AFOAF used to send letters to a friend in prison and he would put a
    couple hits of blotter underneath the stamp. It indeed worked out
    alright.

A prison trip wouldn't be that bad. You could just close your eyes and chill with God.

17. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    [​IMG]

If getting acid into prisons is hard enough, who in the hell would do acid in prison. Talk about looking for a bad trip.

18. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I saw a film (In father's name) about a Irish guy accused of been an IRA terrorist.

It was a true story and when he was in prison, a dude gave him a puzzle piece that her girlfriend had dipped in LSD and send to prison as a gift. [​IMG]

19. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
  20. Muirner

Muirner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

AFOAF? who is that?? now i must shit on the parade again, when you recieve letters in jail they take the stamp off of it so you dont take the stamp and put it on an envolope that you are sending out. So i think the only person who would benifit from this might be the inmate in the mail room. But again this isnt very plausable because they rip off the corrner of the envolope, not just a little section of the stamp.

Muirner

Tags: