1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - LSD in the Mail

Discussion in 'LSD Discussions' started by Guest, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    think they have dogs to sniff thAt sh*t also do u think it could b sent threw us postal sucsessfuly

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    acid is odorless

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I have recieved acid through the mail before but it made me very nervous because it had my address on it. It was to much of a paper trail for me. Chances are you won"t get caught but if you do WOW you've got some explaining to do.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    i need to know if there r any reliable sources in which to retrieve acid through the mail... my whole county is dry and yea i know its oderless so im not worried about drug sniffing dogs, plus im sure there r ways to not put the return adress on it to not get the sender cuaght... any info is GREATLY appreciated

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    You are asking where to buy a controlled substance. This is not allowed on this forum. You can ask how to mail or what price is normal, but not where to buy. Drugs-forum does not want to be part of any illegal activity.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    If you get caught just say I have no idea why this was mailed to me. Can they honestly do anything if you say that? With no return address and no other evidence they would have to believe some crazy guy was just mailing acid to random people.

7. realitybias

realitybias Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    just dont open it for a couple of days put it w/ your bills then you could honestly say you had no idea

8. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person.

Reputation Points:
    It's a gamble!.

If it were me, I wouldn't send anything illegal through the mail; either USPS, or private shipment.

That's just like begging to get busted. It's too easy.

... and please don't encourage it, here, because it IS illegal.

9. Bojangles

Bojangles

Reputation Points:
    Fed Ex doesn't have any dogs...they don't check. I know people who get bud from the other coast thru Fed ex....

10. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member

Reputation Points:
    Fed Ex has it's own customs office. It surely checks contents, but not all.

11. Emulator

Emulator

Reputation Points:
    my friend just had some mailed (fed ex) here from Oregon,whent smothly it was good to, just mailed back a money order after we tried it out, i think it had been sitting around the persons house for a wile though cause it was some of the same "spiderman" that i had a few years ago

12. extulas

extulas

Reputation Points:
    send a book, i get shipment from euro from my cousin, he puts a sheet in a book and sends it on its way custom paper reads book and the package has the same weight as a book, lsd is oderless so nothing can pick up on it. just hope it doesnt get wet. :)

13. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Is there any way to send LSD through the mail without it being found out? Also, are there any alternatives to LSD that work for sure? I'm skeptical about Morning Glory seeds. Someone my friend knows supposidly ate a bunch of Jimson seeds and "went crazy" and had to be hospitalized so I want to know if it will be safe.

14. sands of time

sands of time

Reputation Points:
    I would not recommend any consumption of jimson weed seeds. It's no joke, this stuff can kill you very easily and dosses are hard to measure. Morning glory seeds arn't to great because they mostly make you sick. As far as sending LSD through the mail... probably not a good idea either. Research chemicals are probably your best bet if your looking for anything close to LSD.

15. jarka

jarka Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Morning Glory seeds (contain LSA) work for sure. If you don't like the sickness it causes, try the extraction method. You may also do a research on HBWR (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose) but I haven't tried them - they may be better than MG.
    I, personally, haven't tried any research chemicals but some of them were supposed to be quite similiar to the effects of LSD (2C-i,DOM,4-HO-MiPT maybe..)
    But what I can surely say - Jimson Weed (Datura) IS NOT like LSD!

16. sunyata

sunyata Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I wish some research chemical company would make ETH-LAD for sale, acording to Shulgin and his guinea pigs it's very much like LSD, just a little bit smoother. Ayahuascha is also a good alternative if you want something that's psychedelic and physically safe, as well as legal to buy and be in posession of.

17. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Where can you buy Ayahuascha? I've never heard of it.

18. dr ACE

dr ACE Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    it would be easy to send lsd postal but if you get caught its big time trouble,it classed asillegal everywhere in the west...

19. hacnslash

hacnslash Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    to make eth-lad you most likely need to start out with ergotamine tartarate just like for lsd...right? excuse me if im completely of onthis, im a lil durnk.

20. sands of time

sands of time

Reputation Points:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.